Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread
Aug 28, 2018 at 5:38 PM Post #14,057 of 22,467
Yes, I have a good reason to want this battery. The dealer in my country is 8 hours drive away and I would infinitely prefer just having a battery sent to me rather than have to send my Mojo to the dealer, paying him some absurd amount of money for unscrewing and screwing back a few screws and having it sent back.

Seriously, I don't get why this is such a big deal. Why can't Chord just tell us what batteries are needed and where we can buy them? I have been told that this battery is easily user replaceable. Well, to replace it you first have to have a fresh battery, right?

if you have a battery problem with your Mojo, in the first instance you should contact your Chord Dealer for advice (it is a free service), it maybe the case that the battery can be replaced under warranty otherwise the Dealer will be able to advise you of the cost of replacing the battery.

It's not just about popping a few screws and bunging in a battery, Chord will expect the Dealer to fully test a product before it is returned to a Customer, hth.

Aug 29, 2018 at 5:18 AM Post #14,064 of 22,467
Maybe we could set up a little street kiosk somewhere by the sea selling freshly made hugo batteries...:L3000:

Aug 29, 2018 at 5:29 AM Post #14,065 of 22,467
amazing, you're going to another Chord Dealer to buy a battery, why didn't you contact your Dealer to supply one as previously advised ?... out of personal interest.

QED and I rest my case.

Aug 29, 2018 at 5:56 AM Post #14,066 of 22,467
The initial proposition is therefore also the final answer in this case. Oh dear.:deadhorse:

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:09 AM Post #14,067 of 22,467
Reading through these pages I note many pair their H2 with Audeze and Hifiman but haven't seen anyone commenting on a Sony z1r pairing?

Also I'm really interested in listening to the H2 and I find the excitement especially before the release infectious, but one small point makes me think I should just stick to my dap, and that's the 7 hr battery life.

Z1R + Sony - Kimber Cable + Hugo = one of the best high end combo i've heard at any price, this combo is so magical, personally i can live with it like forever ,H2 even bring a new life to my good old Z7.

with Z1R you can clearly hear the scale of the recording room wich is something you can only expect from high end planar and electrostatic headphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back