1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ChordElectronics, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676
678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687
Next

Last
  1. Mojo ideas
    E4F1E7B9-E40A-4B47-8C77-A6B4575E61EC.jpeg
    here I’m glad you all seem to like the design I think you’ll like this shot too. Can’t say much about the features but you know we always listen to you all.

2. MikeRight
    Thank you so much!
    If I am not wrong I can see:
    + MicroUSB charger
    + 2 microSD card slots
    + 1 ethernet port !!!

Great for that ethernet port!

AC-12 and Peter Hyatt like this.
  3. SalvorHardin
    Well, since you're listening, maybe just a couple of buttons/arrows for folder>track selection from the microSD card(s), and a rudimentary UI for direct use? I still really don't wanna buy a fingerphone if I can avoid it. But either way, thanks for making yourself accessable, @Mojo ideas. It's jenerous of you and Rob.

ChisChas, AC-12 and MikeRight like this.
  4. ThatPhil
    Peter Hyatt and MikeRight like this.
  5. Mojo ideas
    We’ve thought about your previous posts on your needs regarding this and we’ve a module in design that will pair and lock together with 2go that we believe has what you require.

ChisChas, rcoleman1, AC-12 and 5 others like this.
  6. MikeRight
    When you write pair you mean it is a future wireless module? Or are you saying attached to the 2Go?

I am asking this because I can see near the Ethernet port a screw hole.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  7. SalvorHardin
    Not sure, but I think he may be referring to some accomodation for blind users who would have trouble using the touchscreens of smartphones.

8. MikeRight
    The only “issue” I see is that in desktop use I will have cables in theee of the four sides of the H2+2Go. One side for the headphones, other the charger and finally the Ethernet on the third one.

Maybe is something stupid but some users give a lot of value to that small issues :wink:

9. TKpurple
    I understood there will be another dap kind add on for 2go which will take over phone control ability. We just need only additional add on maching amp:) for speakers...

10. MikeRight
    ... and the mscalerGo! :wink:

11. Mython Contributor
    Hahaha - that'd sell hundreds of thousands of units, even to non-Chord customers! whistling-smiley-emoticon.gif

12. MikeRight
    In that case...
    We introduce...
    The mScalerGo! (Patent pending)

Hahahaha!

SalvorHardin likes this.
  13. supervisor
    normally you wouldn't be charging it while using Hugo 2 with 2Go. how often is anyone using Poly while charging?!

14. TKpurple
    first ever complete „lego” portable music system which probably will end up as mostly stationary:)

ChisChas, SalvorHardin and MikeRight like this.
  15. MikeRight
    I am sorry but not agree. At least in my case.
    I see 2Go as a high quality roon ready end point plus other great features we will see.

I use it as a portable solution. Most of the time in desktop mode but with the possibility to move it in my business travels. Not on the go but in hotels.

So...

First

Back
667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676
678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687
Next

Last