1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ChordElectronics, Jan 5, 2017.
  1. JaZZ Contributor
    Which color do the lights for input signal, volume and charge level show? Have you tried switching through the inputs?

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  2. Wildcatsare1
    Still, no go, turned off, it’s receiving the usb signal, green for 96, but nothing from the 1/4” or fixed outputs. I’ve cycled through all of the inputs, all show the accurate input, but there remains no output.

3. Wildcatsare1
    Yes, I’ve cycled through them all, charge=green, volume=red, input=96.

4. Wildcatsare1
    ThanksAll, think I sorted this out.

5. JaZZ Contributor
    And how? Please don't keep quiet about your solution!

514077 likes this.
  6. miketlse
    Defective cable to amp, or no speakers connected, or no headphones connected?

7. Wildcatsare1
    ^^None of the above^^ @JaZZ , not sure, un it off and unplugged the power, cycled through all of the inputs to confirm that the sample rate lights came on correctly, then plugged in headphones using the remote for volume, and wa la, I had music. So, I believe that signifies an “unconscious incompetence” level of performance on my part!

JaZZ likes this.
  8. 514077
    Stupid question: Is it possible you inadvurtantly hit the mute button sometime?

Peter Hyatt and miketlse like this.
  9. Wildcatsare1
    Not at all stupid, it’s one of the the things I checked, it wasn’t muted and I’m still not sure what I did that “fixed” the situation.

Peter Hyatt and 514077 like this.
  10. miketlse
    I have had my Hugo 2 produce no sound on several occasions, but each time the cause has been me forgetting to switch the inputs.

11. Deftone
    Capture.PNG

Power amp hint?

12. miketlse
    I think so. There is another post, or maybe Facebook, where revealing something huge is mentioned. Don't forget this is Chord's 30th anniversary year, so maybe they will be adding to the Ultima amplifier range announced last year. Also last year JF (I think) posted that the etude topology would be migrated across the chord range of amplifiers, so maybe some of these will be revealed at Munich.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Deftone likes this.
  13. Wildcatsare1
    I’m hoping they’ll be launching the 2go in Munich!

officerdibble, 514077 and flyte3333 like this.
  14. Triode User
    Chord have posted this on Facebook

“This Thursday at High End Society Munich 2019, we'll be announcing three new highly significant products by John Franks, to the family.

Remember to stay tuned in to our social posts to keep up to date with the latest news. If you're visiting the show, be sure to pop in and visit us in Atrium 3.1, Room C122.“

flyte3333 likes this.
  15. GreenBow
    Anticipation. Thursday though.

I think 2Go, but that might have already have been classed as announced. No idea about the others.

Last edited: May 7, 2019