Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Oct 17, 2021 at 11:18 PM Post #16,477 of 18,750
"There's a Covid pandemic....and lockdowns!

Oh...these are not in effect since at least 6 months and regardless people worked from home?

Uh uh uh there's a semiconductors shortage!!!

Not related? Well hum uh uh containers shipments are delayed.... does that work? No?

Oh well, just buy our more expensive product and stop asking for functionalities we promised 4 years ago or simply a bug-free products"

I'm not depending on the update to have a working product with my use case but still, screw them.

Between them and A&K, they are the two worst companies to give money to in my books now, their products are far from cheap, this is inexcusable.

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:55 PM Post #16,478 of 18,750
anyone having an issue with GoFigure and IOS 15 where clicking device settings forces the app to close?
GoFigure works on my Ipad PRO 11.
MY232NF/A. with Poly and 2go

Oct 25, 2021 at 7:07 PM Post #16,484 of 18,750
With Andoid, is the Poly more or less OK now.

I realise that the Poly (or 2Go) need the phone connected by airplay or bluetooth, to play music. Like the phone has to be connected all the time. Unless you instruct Poly to play a playlist. ... However I don't mind that. I have a phone with a replaceable battery for just such reasons. (I will be able to use the phone as much as I want and easily replace the battery when needed.)

I don't really understand the Poly. I think we need Go-Figure to make the connection. I also thought I saw some posts where there was suggestion or hope that GoFigure would be a music player. Not sure if I read that right. ... Otherwise a music player is needed like Bubble unpn, I think it's called.

There's a vid on the Chord website to set it up, so I'd follow that.

I am only thinking for SD card playback only. I have no use for over the air streaming. I am only thining about the phone and Poly staying connected for SD card playback.

What I am asking though is, is the Poly a relatively smooth ride now? Does it just power up and do its job nine-times-out-of-ten? ............ Or are there endemic problems?

E.g. I heard strange stuff on the 2Go thread about, you mustn't plug power into Hugo2Go when it's playing. Otherwise you end up with serious issues.

E.g. Poly issues like not charging. Or status lights not doing what they should.

I have kept up with the thread, but it's been a long time now and I haven't retained everything. ... Sorry if I am asking a lot.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2021 at 7:40 PM Post #16,485 of 18,750
With Andoid, is the Poly more or less OK now.

I realise that the Poly (or 2Go) need the phone connected by airplay or bluetooth, to play music. Like the phone has to be connected all the time. Unless you instruct Poly to play a playlist. ... However I don't mind that. I have a phone with a replaceable battery for just such reasons. (I will be able to use the phone as much as I want and easily replace the battery when needed.)

I don't really understand the Poly. I think we need Go-Figure to make the connection. I also thought I saw some posts where there was suggestion or hope that GoFigure would be a music player. Not sure if I read that right. ... Otherwise a music player is needed like Bubble unpn, I think it's called.

There's a vid on the Chord website to set it up, so I'd follow that.

What I am asking though is, is the Poly a relatively smooth ride now? Does it just power up and do its job nine-tumes-out-of-ten? ............ Or are there endemic problems?

E.g. I heard strange stuff on the 2Go thread about, you mustn't plug power into Hugo2Go when it's playing. Otherwise you end up with serious issues.

E.g. Poly issues like not charging. Or status lights not doing what they should.

I have kept up with the thread, but it's been a long time now and I haven't retained everything. ... Sorry if I am asking a lot.
Ever since firmware update to 2.04 Chord has checked out on Poly. Bunch of BS claims that another firmware update is coming, although nothing but crickets. GoFigure’s last update was to add 2Go support. No clue on Android support, but since IOS 15 device settings is force closing when trying to access.

My enthusiasm for the company is gone as a result

Users who are viewing this thread

Back