Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 4, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #13,981 of 18,748
Understood.
Quickplay is really limited but.... damn that sparkling detail quality!!!

Quickplay in Airplay mode produces by far the very best sound out of MojoPoly.
At least now after the restart, Quickplay can resume the last played track. It is slowly gaining “features” I suppose...

Aug 5, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #13,985 of 18,748
Hello, I am wondering that will there be any improvement using poly+mojo but bot using the Bluetooth function?
I auditioned the Poly at Audio46 and streamed Tidal to the Poly via Bluetooth. The sound isn't as good as good as wired, definitely a step down. Couldn't listen to Tidal directly off WiFi tho because they didn't upgrade the firmware.

Aug 6, 2019 at 8:13 AM Post #13,986 of 18,748
I am trying to get my Poly to update from 1.0.26, but am getting confused.
GoFigure indicates that Poly is connected to my wifi network, however the P status light continues to be flashing blue, suggesting that it is not connected.
Am I misinterpreting something?
20190806_135542.jpg

[edit] confused I tried cycling through the various modes, with no apparent impact, so I returned back to this 'connected but not connected' mode and left everything alone.
After an eternity the Poly status light stopped flashing, so I assumed that a connection had been made, and left everything alone for the download to occur. Then switched off and on again, and GoFigure now says 1.0.43.
Now to try and repeat the process for 2.0.04

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #13,987 of 18,748
I just bought the poly yesterday, I have spent hours trying to get gofigure to find my poly and it doesn't work, on hotspot it says firmware 1.0.43, my oneplus 6t can connect via bluetooth and play audio, and the gofigure app won't recognize it no matter how many times I paired cleaned the cache unpaired, restarted my phone, connected the phone and poly on the same 2.4ghz network, etc, etc. I have tried alternative mode multiple times, and nothing works, I even messed with my phone settings multiple times...

Aug 6, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #13,988 of 18,748
I just bought the poly yesterday, I have spent hours trying to get gofigure to find my poly and it doesn't work, on hotspot it says firmware 1.0.43, my oneplus 6t can connect via bluetooth and play audio, and the gofigure app won't recognize it no matter how many times I paired cleaned the cache unpaired, restarted my phone, connected the phone and poly on the same 2.4ghz network, etc, etc. I have tried alternative mode multiple times, and nothing works, I even messed with my phone settings multiple times...
Can someone please suggest where to go from here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back