Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 9, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #8,701 of 18,752
With the new firmware , when connected in bluetooth audio, the p.status led blinks purple only when Poly is in bluetooth audio mode. Since my precedent post i have stopped my S3 and loaded a Qobuz playlist with Bubbleupnp used with my S8 .... and Poly is blinking purple a hour later.

I just report this for the developper.

I started to speak about bluetooth audio with samsung and TV, friday and i am glad that i am the only one with these.

Yes purple flashing means that a Bluetooth device has connected to Poly and it is playing audio. So in your case it looks like multiple Bluetooth devices are all trying to connect to Poly.
Can you try and switch everything off and only use one device at a time to see if that makes any difference. Can you also tell me what model of TV you have.

Apr 9, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #8,703 of 18,752
Same for me when trying to change Bluetooth pin to something more unique. An email to chord will hopefully produce a fix.
Same problem here...The P.status light of Poly can not be turned on no matter how it's connected: to a turned-on Mojo or a charger. I just sent an email to info@chordelectronics.co.uk. Did you have a fix for this by now? I would appreciate it if you could keep me posted:)

Apr 9, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #8,704 of 18,752
Same problem here. Did you successfully figure it out by now? Or we should send email to info@chordelectronics.co.uk?

I would suggest contacting Chord there are a few steps they will take you though. It's a process that Chord should shepherd you through, they are the experts!

Mine is now up and running...:)

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018 at 5:49 PM Post #8,705 of 18,752
I would suggest contacting Chord there are a few steps they will take you though. Mine is now up and running...:)
I have sent an email to info@chordelectronics.co.uk, if that's the correct email address... If the reseting process is not that complicated, would you mind briefly explaining the steps? I believe such "brick" problem is not rare after the release of 1.0.26 firmware and Gofigure app...

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018 at 8:47 PM Post #8,707 of 18,752
Yes purple flashing means that a Bluetooth device has connected to Poly and it is playing audio. So in your case it looks like multiple Bluetooth devices are all trying to connect to Poly.
Can you try and switch everything off and only use one device at a time to see if that makes any difference. Can you also tell me what model of TV you have.
I have a Samsung UE48JS9000.

With the FW 1.0.17, i have observed that if i have used the Poly with bluetooth audio, I need to turn off the TV before I can use the Poly with WIFI. The p.status was fix blue but it was impossible to use the Poly with BubbleUpnp and S8.
I did not report this because only me had the problem and i had found my solution.

With the FW 1.0.26
After my last post, the Poly blinking purple, i reconnect on the tv. The sound comes but on the display off the tv, i can find the Poly. When i try to refresh, the Poly is not finded by the TV and the sound is still there.
So the handshaking of the Poly and my TV must be improved.
The solution about blinking purple came when i turn off the TV.

About interruption in the sound, with my TV, the Samsung S8, S3 and the A10, i can not actually coreĺlate the frequence with events. With the TV, sometimes 3 interruptions in 10 secondes but generaly when the connection start. After one per minute or less.
I use the App Bluetooth LE scanner: it shows level RSSI. without succes. The levels change to quickly to understand something with these tools.

The last hour i have removed some bluetooth equipments in the list of the TV
and the number of interruption decrease a lot. Strange. I can now listen to my TV with pleasure in the night.

After i have done the same with my smartphone S3 but i have interruption like the first day: each 2 secondes. And with the S8 is near the same.
I repeat that i have connected 2 Poly with a smartphone Huawei in bluetooth audio and all is perfect.
My conclusion: Samsung has to work. I have request support for the smartphones and i wait.
Best regards
Jean

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #8,709 of 18,752
When I switched on my Chord Mojo-Poly, my Mojo the "bit-rate" led light will be white without anything playing.
Is it normal or anything wrong?

Apr 10, 2018 at 1:19 AM Post #8,712 of 18,752
I wonder if some folks who bought a hugo/hugo 2 or mojo/poly case from Valentin on Etsy.

How long did the cases take to get to you ?

My case was posted on 24th march, the tracking page tracks it until the 27th march and says it’s in the postal office for international post, thats the last tracking point.

Did everyone elses case take this long ?

I am in the UK and I get stuff from china/hong kong all the time and it only takes 5 days to latest 2 weeks and thats from china, Valentin is in the Ukraine in europe and its still not here.

So how long does everyone else cases take to arrive ? Its only £50 quid but I cant believe that it takes this long for **** to arrive from the Ukraine.

Purchased a Mojopoly case on 29.03- still nowhere to be seen. It’s getting a little frustrating to say the least..

Apr 10, 2018 at 1:45 AM Post #8,713 of 18,752
Purchased a Mojopoly case on 29.03- still nowhere to be seen. It’s getting a little frustrating to say the least..
To me it was delivered in the matter of days. It was faster with me than the tracking reacted. But he sends it by the post so timing may rely on post arrangement between the countries for hugo it took around 10 days for delivery since posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back