Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 8, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #8,566 of 18,757
Downloaded, installed & working via bluetooth and playlist.

I created a playlist of all files using Bash for windows

find Music -iname "*.flac" > playlist.m3u

Copied this to sdcard and used the shuffle icon to have a randomised playlist. A smaller playlist of just a few Albums created va Glider also works.

One small bug (spelling) on the bluetooth pin page, someone can't spell Amend :beyersmile:

upload_2018-4-8_23-53-38.png

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #8,567 of 18,757
All I get is this. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

You are not alone.

I normally use Wi-Fi/Network mode and never did set BT up over the past. Reading Chord's GoFigure/Poly FAQ's I learned Poly needs to be in BT mode (Hotspot?) to function with GoFigure. I set up BT and still no luck for the app working. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be great.

Also, for Chord: "LOSING"

Chord Electronics Ltd.jpg

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #8,568 of 18,757
Anyone got playlists/quickplay working. None of my .m3u files seem to be detected, Theyre there in Glider.

Are the songs of these playlists stored on the SD card? I think you cannot see the playlists if the songs are from another network device.

My experience so far is great and I can actually see the name of the aong playing and not those network paths that others posted.

It would be fantastic if we could somehow see the list of songs on a saved playlist and choose which song we want to listen.

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #8,569 of 18,757
Anyone got playlists/quickplay working. None of my .m3u files seem to be detected, Theyre there in Glider.
Interestingly, playlists created in glider on the fly, are instantly viewable in go figure, and playable. Though some playlists are working and others aren’t. All created through glider, but I’m not sure if underlying music file types are different or what the reason could be.

Edit- it seems a rouge Bluetooth connection was interfering with playlist playback. I killed the Bluetooth connection to poly and they’re playing very well now.

But I haven’t been able to get Bluetooth control working yet.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #8,570 of 18,757
Fwiw from experimenting with MPD playlists over the last few months I found that I had to let MALP create them itself to be recognised - (they are saved to the root of the card). M3u files just copied over to the card wouldn't work.

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #8,574 of 18,757
Wonderful news. I'm in a holding pattern right now as I received replacement Poly today, just finished the six-hour initial charge, and am now updating the firmware. Downloaded the app from the app store and waiting for the second round of twenty minutes to pass. Then, off to the races.

Well done Chord!

Not there yet... I just finished the firmware update, but my Poly shows firmware version 1.0.6 and it has to be at a higher level so I can use GoFigure to do the rest. What to do?

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:19 PM Post #8,575 of 18,757
Are the songs of these playlists stored on the SD card? I think you cannot see the playlists if the songs are from another network device.

My experience so far is great and I can actually see the name of the aong playing and not those network paths that others posted.

It would be fantastic if we could somehow see the list of songs on a saved playlist and choose which song we want to listen.
I wonder how you see some names? All my playlist files are on the sd card, and I can play the playlist in glider, which makes me think the files are present on the sd card.

Perhaps your music files have correct meta data associated with them....

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018 at 7:21 PM Post #8,576 of 18,757
Not there yet... I just finished the firmware update, but my Poly shows firmware version 1.0.6 and it has to be at a higher level so I can use GoFigure to do the rest. What to do?
Does it need to walk through each update in turn? First to v 1.06, then v1.26? Let it rest for 20+ mins?

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:37 PM Post #8,578 of 18,757
E48A6A9B-D906-42AE-B4D7-28B6828F80F2.jpeg
I wonder how you see some names? All my playlist files are on the sd card, and I can play the playlist in glider, which makes me think the files are present on the sd card.

Perhaps your music files have correct meta data associated with them....

Could be the case - i used glider to create some playlists and it just worked fine

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #8,579 of 18,757
Apr 8, 2018 at 7:50 PM Post #8,580 of 18,757
Can anyone tell me what I’ve done wrong?
I created a playlist via Glider, in the environment of no wifi and no personal hotspot (BT only), I can see my playlist in Quickplay, but it shows me a path and no music is played

C05BD94A-DB8D-423C-B8CF-35E867B161E0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back