1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972
974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983
Next

Last
  1. ZappaMan
    Via the Gofigure app

2. supervisor
    from GoFigure settings? how else?

3. joshnor713
    Not seeing this option in GoFigure to clear SSIDs, could you please be more specific? Are you saying to re-run the wizard, under "Device Settings"?

4. ZappaMan
    Maybe someone can do a few screenshots for you as I’m not able to today.

5. joshnor713
    Don't need screens, just the couple steps to get there. There's not a whole lot to GoFigure. It's just, I've tried to dig around and find what you're talking about and just don't see how to clear WiFi SSIDs like you say. To be clear, I don't want to clear my home network, that's not the problem. The problem is I can't WiFi connect any other device other than my original phone to Poly's hotspot.

6. PrittiPoly
    No idea why. Have you tried giving your phone a static IP address as a work around?

Screenshot_2019-12-10-21-09-57.png

7. Progisus
    I think you can swipe left to delete each one.

supervisor likes this.
  8. joshnor713
    Whoa, that worked. Why did that work? I'm so confused.

9. Thinker888
    FWIW I believe there is a bug in the Poly DHCP client code. I have seen the poly continue to use an ip address which has expired, which the router has re-allocated to another device and results in disconnects. For me allocating a static ip address resolved this. Although not exactly the same I think your issue may be related.

10. joshnor713
    Thanks for the help guys! Chord should take note of this bug.

fordski likes this.
  11. Matt Bartlett
    Noted! I'll pass this over for investigation.

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
  12. Sound Eq
    can i ask why when i stream tidal master files the light still shows red, compared to the same album in tidal in non master quality, streaming over wifi, is there a setting in go figure app i should set

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  13. ZappaMan
    How are you streaming ? If via airplay then its limited to 44khz (red)

14. miketlse
    I think there are a few posts relating to some of the subscriptions being limited to certain bit rates.

15. Sound Eq
    well when i stream tidal from audirivana on my pc to ploy for master files the color changes to yellow when the file is 88 khz and to green when its 96 khz, but when i play the same song form my iPhone xs max it changes to red only. Weird as on my iphone the streaming quality chosen is master quality> and there is a very noticeable quality difference I hear when I use streaming form my pc using audirivana compared to my iphone

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
First

Back
963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972
974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983
Next

Last