1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925
927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936
Next

Last
  1. MaxD
    Worked first time, Good Job. Looks like the updates are getting smoother now :)

miketlse likes this.
  2. Vyyy
    People, is there anyone using JPLAY to stream to Poly via UPnP app? Yours experience?
    Thank you,

3. ce3eoa
    Update to 2.04 went smooth, now up and running

4. Peter Hyatt
    Is the update only to be effected for those who have Roon?

5. ce3eoa
    I did it, and I feel performance without ROON improved a lot

6. ZappaMan
    What do you mean specifically :) ?

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  7. Windseeker
    Upgrade to 2.0.4 went smoothly, and I can confirm that roon seems to be working without any problem for now. Good job!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  8. lhau
    Have to say, Roon upsampling to DSD128 via wifi to mojoopoly sounds really good.

USB to Mojo upsampling to DSD256 sounds good too but the noise floor seems to be raised

9. Gr8h8m
    Care to elaborate?

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  10. innocentblood
    at first I did suspect perhaps something was not right with my home wifi network. but then again I do have other Roon endpoints such as Google Chromecast, Google Home Max, Macbook Pro with an AudioQuest Dragonfly Red and Sonore Ultrarendu and all of them have no issues with Roon. All of them - with the exception of the Ultrarendu are on wifi. does it help to restart my modem and router every time there is a firmware update?

11. Gr8h8m
    Quick smooth update to 2.04 here

12. Daniel Johnston
    my update to 2.04 was smooth and easy. :thumbsup:

13. joshnor713
    Is there any reason to update to 2.0.4 if you don't use Roon?

sergeywin1 and Peter Hyatt like this.
  14. Pictograms
    I’ve been using my iPhone with airplay to poly, the other day I didn’t realize I was using Bluetooth to steam Apple Music I’m not sure if I can hear a difference at all.
    Has anyone recently done testing with low bitrate music and polys Bluetooth?
    Some sources make sbc seem much better than initial expectations...
    http://soundexpert.org/articles/-/blogs/audio-quality-of-sbc-xq-bluetooth-audio-codec?p_p_auth=

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cnx...h-bluetooth-sbc-codec-audio-quality-aptx/amp/

15. Daniel Johnston
    I would imagine (depending on source material) for casual listening you wouldn't necessarily notice a huge difference. SBC streams at max 345 kbits/s. Unless I'm really paying attention to the music, the Mojo sounds pretty darn good with 320kbps material. I even have a couple albums on Roon that are AAC256 and they sound good. But, if I compare them to the CD quality or HiRes versions, I can pretty easily tell a difference.

First

Back
916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925
927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936
Next

Last