Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Nov 7, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #11,195 of 18,752
I think my biggest irritation with GoFigure, possibly even greater than non alphabeticized playlists or not displaying playlist contents is the fact that opening GoFigure halts MPD playback (haven't checked on uPnP yet) - it's just absolutely maddening! I just don't understand why it would want to sabotage the user experience of it's core functionality.

Nov 8, 2018 at 12:12 PM Post #11,196 of 18,752
I think my biggest irritation with GoFigure, possibly even greater than non alphabeticized playlists or not displaying playlist contents is the fact that opening GoFigure halts MPD playback (haven't checked on uPnP yet) - it's just absolutely maddening! I just don't understand why it would want to sabotage the user experience of it's core functionality.

Hi @Gr8h8m. Just to understand is then when using the Quickplay function? It doesn't happen on iOS GoFigure so we will check what is going with the Android version.

Nov 9, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #11,197 of 18,752
@Matt Bartlett Could you please let us know, when can we expect the integration of chromecast functionality in Poly.
In my country(India), Spotify and Tidal are not available officially. So we rely on local Music app like (Wynk, Gaana, Saavn, Amazon Prime music etc etc).
It would be great if we can have chromecast support, i am Ok with 320 Kbps MP3 :)

Nov 9, 2018 at 7:25 PM Post #11,199 of 18,752

Are you using ios or droid ?

On my poly, ios playlists show up in alphabetical order. Numbered playlist names/albums come first and then those named A-Z

Nov 9, 2018 at 9:21 PM Post #11,200 of 18,752
My poly has a solid blue light. It won’t connect to the go figure app and seems locked up. I’ve thought I’ve heard of this before, but need some guidance. Solid blue light has been on for almost 10 hours. Is it bricked, or will it eventually shut down and then reconnect after charging?

Help, please.

Scott

Nov 10, 2018 at 12:53 AM Post #11,201 of 18,752
My poly has a solid blue light. It won’t connect to the go figure app and seems locked up. I’ve thought I’ve heard of this before, but need some guidance. Solid blue light has been on for almost 10 hours. Is it bricked, or will it eventually shut down and then reconnect after charging?

Help, please.

Scott

Eventually the battery will drain itself out and once recharged it should go back to its normal operation. Happened to me a few times before.

Nov 11, 2018 at 12:47 AM Post #11,203 of 18,752
I have been considering purchasing a subscription to Qobuz. Is it possible to stream Qobuz offline content from iPhone to Poly? Can this be done with high resolution audio? Or would one use AirPlay?
The Qobuz app on iOS can stream offline via AirPlay only. So would be limited to 48kHz. The MacOS app can do DLNA and hires to Poly.
There is another app that I use called mconnect that streams hires Qobuz and Tidal content to Poly but it won’t download offline content that I know of... there could be other apps out there that have Qobuz integration but haven’t looked further into. There is a feature request for Glider to support that integration as Glider plays very well with the Poly. Perhaps @joe28 could comment?
Also, the iOS Qobuz supports chrome cast as well so if the Poly can be updated to support chrome cast (as it was claimed it could) that would give you another option...

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #11,205 of 18,752
Hi @Gr8h8m. Just to understand is then when using the Quickplay function? It doesn't happen on iOS GoFigure so we will check what is going with the Android version.
Hi Matt, this new app update is a good one, it detects and connects to the Poly without fail. And it does connect to the Poly even when it's already on the WiFi network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back