Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jun 20, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #9,962 of 18,755
I get drop out on Android, network mode

Any news on Android version of GoFigure?
Chord is probably still waiting for the request from google to "send them a MojoPoly for testing purposes".

Jun 22, 2018 at 5:10 AM Post #9,963 of 18,755
I have been using my Poly for a few months now and absolutely love it!

Some issues: I get some distortion from time to time, sometimes too often for comfort, and sometimes some fast playback where the track speeds up like 20x for a few seconds then returns to normal. I hope these issues will be address through future firmware updates, as I know other users have been experiencing similar issues.

My question here is to again address the feature request of sleep timer?

The sound is so tasty at night that I basically become comatose while listening to the sheer deliciousness of it. I literally can’t move. Then I fall asleep... only to be saddened by a dead Poly or Mojo in the morning.

Any chance this feature will be built into the Gofigure app in the near-ish future? Seems like an easy feature to add and one that most, if not all other DACs/Players have.

Thanks again for all your hard work. Loving the Poly.

Jun 22, 2018 at 12:03 PM Post #9,964 of 18,755
I have been using my Poly for a few months now and absolutely love it!

Some issues: I get some distortion from time to time, sometimes too often for comfort, and sometimes some fast playback where the track speeds up like 20x for a few seconds then returns to normal. I hope these issues will be address through future firmware updates, as I know other users have been experiencing similar issues.

My question here is to again address the feature request of sleep timer?

The sound is so tasty at night that I basically become comatose while listening to the sheer deliciousness of it. I literally can’t move. Then I fall asleep... only to be saddened by a dead Poly or Mojo in the morning.

Any chance this feature will be built into the Gofigure app in the near-ish future? Seems like an easy feature to add and one that most, if not all other DACs/Players have.

Thanks again for all your hard work. Loving the Poly.

Me also, apart from the two lockups, Poly has been working great, I’ve probably jinxed it by saying that.

Anyway, I have been enjoying both mojo/poly and hugo2, however I also get the speeded up playback and then it returns to normal speed roughly the same time you mention.

Apart from that, I have 0 complaints.

Well, I do have one.

I have bought a schiit load of mojo, mojo poly and Hugo 2 cases and ??????

I still cant find one from Chord that says MOJO and POLY on the top of it like you see in photo’s from Chord.

Where can I find one ? The one I have have just says Mojo and a blank space where poly should be, I presume that case was for Mojo and the Apple CCK module which is in the Mojo Accessory pack ?

To complete my line up of all Mojo, Mojo and Poly and Hugo 2 cases, I need to find Chords leather and plastic case that says Mojo and Poly on the top.

Help a brother out, where can I buy that case ???

Jun 23, 2018 at 4:22 AM Post #9,967 of 18,755
Me also, apart from the two lockups, Poly has been working great, I’ve probably jinxed it by saying that.

Anyway, I have been enjoying both mojo/poly and hugo2, however I also get the speeded up playback and then it returns to normal speed roughly the same time you mention.

Apart from that, I have 0 complaints.

Well, I do have one.

I have bought a schiit load of mojo, mojo poly and Hugo 2 cases and ??????

I still cant find one from Chord that says MOJO and POLY on the top of it like you see in photo’s from Chord.

Where can I find one ? The one I have have just says Mojo and a blank space where poly should be, I presume that case was for Mojo and the Apple CCK module which is in the Mojo Accessory pack ?

To complete my line up of all Mojo, Mojo and Poly and Hugo 2 cases, I need to find Chords leather and plastic case that says Mojo and Poly on the top.

Help a brother out, where can I buy that case ???

I'm interested in which other cases you have for the mojopoly. I'm thinking of getting the easecase: https://bit.ly/2twu1fM, is that one you have? If so, how's the quality?
The one on the Chord site has the Mojo and Poly writing: https://chordelectronics.co.uk/product/mojo-poly-protection-case/
And I can confirm that it has it in person, too. Maybe later versions have it and earlier ones don't?

GEvslCjbT5KiOaFo%svKzg.jpg

Jun 23, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #9,968 of 18,755
I'm interested in which other cases you have for the mojopoly. I'm thinking of getting the easecase: https://bit.ly/2twu1fM, is that one you have? If so, how's the quality?
The one on the Chord site has the Mojo and Poly writing: https://chordelectronics.co.uk/product/mojo-poly-protection-case/
And I can confirm that it has it in person, too. Maybe later versions have it and earlier ones don't?

The mojo and poly case, the plastic and leather one doesnt have the word poly on it, just mojo and I presume it was made for the Apple cck cable, before poly was born and comes in the Chord Mojo Accessory Pack.

I have spent a small fortune on Chord products and cases since january and I cant believe that everyone else has a hard case that says Mojo Poly on it except me and I would really like one to complete my collection.

But hey ho.

These are my cases.

Official Chord Mojo case £69

F2E38A40-7FA5-4998-B9DE-3E4D03E164C7.jpeg

Free Chord Mojo & Poly case from Chord, note the missing word Poly £80

FB8DEB6D-C5FC-4267-B4F4-88D921BE0769.jpeg

Official Chord & Van Nuys Premium Mojo & Poly case £120***

B648A094-D39D-4071-B91A-81BB3F160E78.jpeg

Official Chord & Van Nuys Hugo 2 case £125***

4227B20D-CCF0-4887-A9AC-2F4AD6F1D83A.jpeg

This last case below was from Valentinum on etsy and is for for Hugo2.

I dont have that case now as I gave it to another headfi user, it costs £60 or so, but was £88 for me because I am too generous and gave the seller some extra cash to have a beer on me due to a hiccup, aka took 4 weeks for delivery and he refunded me the day before it arrived.

Tip, if every buying from a seller in the Ukraine, dont hold your breath and expect to wait a minimum of a month for delivery unless the seller ships by international courier, as the Ukraine postal system is dumb and staffed by lazy drunks.

DAEB5C14-1A49-4D4B-BDAA-F6839C9A825F.jpeg

The cases with red stitching and which have a *** next to its price, are the best cases I have, very chunky real leather, everyone should buy them for their devices because they look so nice and the quality is excellent, so good infact, that I bought a couple of spares.

They are made in collaboration by Chord and Van Nuys in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 24, 2018 at 2:02 PM Post #9,974 of 18,755
Vannuys is pretty cool. A lot of my friends in Japan buys tons of their stuff.

The red "purse" one from Etsy doesn't remind me of a purse. It reminds me of old Nokia phone cases that you put on your belt horizontally. Way back in the day, I had an old Nokia with the fat antenna sticking up one side, and had a black leather case that looked a lot like this red one.

Has the A6 case been mentioned? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/A6-...her-case-for-CHORD-MOJO-POLY/32844039156.html

None of the MojoPoly cases are really impressing me, dunno what it is I'm looking for, but none of them feel "right" to me. For now, the original case which fattens up the mojopoly a bit too much is fine for me. Seems to provide reasonable protection though I'm not a fan of the look. And admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of how thick it makes the MP.

IMG_3003.JPG IMG_3002.JPG IMG_3001.JPG

Jun 24, 2018 at 2:45 PM Post #9,975 of 18,755
Is that from Etsy?
I'm not a fan of the red, although if it's decent leather it'll darken and patina over time. I believe they do it in tan as well, which I'm more interested in.

If its anything like the hugo case I bought from etsy, its not real leather, its soy leather.

Something that the seller fails to mention on etsy.

My hugo 2 case is sold as “italian leather”, then in a private message he told me it was “soy leather”, yea, I didnt know their was a thing called soy leather either.

It is absolutely nothing like the real leather on the chord van nuys cases for mojo/poly and hugo 2, the leather on them is top notch thick and chunky yet supple at the same time.

The valentinum cases to me, if I am being honest, it looks like and feels like cardboard with red stitching and a shiny surface

There is 0 comparison between the chord van nuys cases and valentinum, ok there is one, they both have red stitching, thats it.

I am not saying the valentinum cases are crap, they look and are well made, its just that when I buy something leather, I do expect to atleast get real skin from the back of someone/thing.

I would put money on the chord van nuys cases out living the valentinum ones by a good margin, but both are priced accordingly.

Something to think about if anyone is thinking of buying a case for mojo poly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back