Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 8, 2018 at 10:40 PM Post #8,596 of 18,752
f3rnsh.jpg

Gofigure launches for iOS devices

2wd1wqp.png

The wait is finally over! Gofigure, the configuration app for Poly, has now launched on the App Store for iOS users. Download today and bin the pin!

Please note that for best performance we recommend that you update your Poly to the latest firmware - version 1.0.26. For full instructions please visit the following page: https://chordelectronics.co.uk/news/updating-poly-to-enable-gofigure-app-control/

I tried using GoFigure.
I use multibyte characters (Japanese) for the file path and filename in m3u, but the Quickplay function does not seem to recognize it.

Apr 8, 2018 at 10:57 PM Post #8,598 of 18,752
I hope you guys will have an android version in the near future. Good job though we now have the app for ios at least.

Chord have already stated Android version will be released 6 weeks after iOS.

Looks like I'll be waiting for that if I can't get iPad working with Go Figure.

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #8,599 of 18,752
What am i doing wrong @Matt Bartlett

Had/have the unit in Hot Spot. Previously was using airplay or BT. Had no issue getting in to AP before. When iinsert the pin i hear Hotspot mode. Press for 10 and hear the prompt that it is entering AP mode. But then shuts down and needs a mojo reboot to start back up. At that point it is in either hotspot mode or Airplay MPD mode with an IP address. Try again and it tells me it is going into AP mode and then once again shuts down. I think i am on .17 firmware but cant tell as i cant get to the page. Urgh. Help.

Update... working fine on the phone but not the ipad. Ipad continuously drops BT connection during initializing the poly then crashes app. Both running ios 11.4 beta but phone works. Not sure if it it ios beta or not meant for ipad.

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #8,601 of 18,752
Update... working fine on the phone but not the ipad. Ipad continuously drops BT connection during initializing the poly then crashes app. Both running ios 11.4 beta but phone works. Not sure if it it ios beta or not meant for ipad.

Now working on the ipad

Disregard my support email from the chord web @ChordElectronics @Matt Bartlett

Do need to lay more on the ipad to see if it will be stable. Was a lot harder to get going then the phone. BT issues???

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:11 PM Post #8,602 of 18,752
While trying to configure using gofigure, the poly went dead with no lights at all. Connected it to the charger without mojo and still no lights.

Sticking the pin in also don't hear any voice prompts.

Anyway to reset/fix it? Or it's a trip back to the dealer?

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:16 PM Post #8,603 of 18,752
I dont know if its been mentioned before but does glider have an option for adding the entire library on polys sd card to a playlist in one go ?

The best you can do is add all of the songs from a specific Artist, Genre or Composer using the options button at the top of the associated view.

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:24 PM Post #8,605 of 18,752
Does anyone know why the following Go Figure message is received when I attempt to playback SD card files? It works without error when I use the MPDLUXE app.
Nevermind...I figured it out. Didn’t realize you have to ‘save’ a playlist from the native app prior to playing music from the Go Figure app.

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:26 PM Post #8,606 of 18,752
My iPad Mini works just fine. No drop in BT connection so far

What iOS version? Mine seems to be working now. But just too soon to say how consistently. Took a while to get it to recognize the first time. But better now

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #8,608 of 18,752
While trying to configure using gofigure, the poly went dead with no lights at all. Connected it to the charger without mojo and still no lights.

Sticking the pin in also don't hear any voice prompts.

Anyway to reset/fix it? Or it's a trip back to the dealer?

Same for me when trying to change Bluetooth pin to something more unique. An email to chord will hopefully produce a fix.

Apr 8, 2018 at 11:58 PM Post #8,610 of 18,752
Same here! Now I can’t turn off my poly, it keeps showing blue light. Need to know anyway to restart it.
You got solid blue lights. Mine doesn’t come on at all. I’m confident chord will get us back in business. It’s possible yours will reset when the battery drains.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back