1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540
542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551
Next

Last
  1. Mojo ideas
    Well I’m in Bangkok and I can verify that Gofigure will without a shadow of a doubt be available for you all next week!

2. AudioBear
    @Mojo ideas That's good news. Thanks for sharing. Really looking forward to having GoFigure.

3. Mojo ideas
    We looked into this and the guys at VN thought it was not practical for a leather strap so that was that I’m afraid.

4. RobinTim
    Alrighty, thanks for giving it some thought John.

5. NaiveSound
    Even on Android?

6. Priaptor
    Am I missing something? What does Bangkok and Australia have to do with anything?

Is the implication it will be available tomorrow here in the states?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  7. paulgc

No prob. Use Bluetooth headphones :wink:

RobinTim likes this.
  8. AudioBear
    You really gotta lighten up @Priaptor Tomorrow is April 1 or as it is more commonly know, April Fool's day.

9. DavidW
    I'm familiar with the iPhone notification. When that happens (Glider or any other app), the sound is lowered for a few seconds and then is restored to normal at the conclusion of the notification alert. My situation is the volume is lowered and stays there until I abort Glider and launch it again.

10. ZappaMan
    try backing up your iphone, then factory reset, then deploy latest IOS, deploy glider and recheck ? just a suggestion :)

11. DavidW
    On number 3: I created "ChordPlayer" as personalized network name exactly as @JeremyLaurenson did in his Chord Poly Basic Setup for iPhone (imitation is the most sincere form of flattery) and then modified my Poly further as Jeremy explained in his Chord Poly plus Glider for iOS (although I skipped the step for about personal hotspots as I didn't buy that service from my cell provider):
    2018-03-29 18_15_08-(21) Chord Poly Basic Setup for iPhone - YouTube (1).png

In Glider, I selected ChordPlayer as my device
    2018-03-31 21_19_39-IMG-0137 - Paint.png

Is that Airplay? I've seen Mojo as a device previously, but don't see it now.

Interestingly, I just selected a hi res album in Glider and I got this reply:
    IMG_0139.PNG

So now I'm totally confused :triportsad:

12. supervisor
    that’s not where you choose your device in Glider. switch that back to iPhone, leave that iOS screen alone, and choose your Poly from the Glider app.

13. AudioBear
    I don't know enough about what happens here to explain it but I am still pretty sure you are on Airplay. 1) because it says so, and 2) because Airplay can't play a hi-res album. You need to do as I said and Supervisor has now said, select the player in Glider from the various renderers page. I'll see if I can get a screen shot of it for you.

14. AudioBear
    on the page that shows the album cover and the player controls just select the little icon on the very bottom--looks like a computer screen

on the page of devices that opens up, select Chord Player. See attached

15. DavidW
    My zoomed in image was the Glider app. Here is a zoomed out image with ChordPlayer selected. I did have an option in Glider to choose Poly, but nothing plays at all. IMG_0140.PNG

If not here, where do I select Poly (or ChordPlayer)?

First

Back
531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540
542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551
Next

Last