1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527
529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538
Next

Last
  1. Peter Hyatt
    Great concert; great songs...with great performance here:

2. Mightygrey
    Probably a conservative reality for Android users. Mark my words.

headmanPL likes this.
  3. Gr8h8m
    Oh lordy - please don't say that! I have to believe that at least a beta is only a matter of a few weeks away now.

4. miketlse
    Be gentle with him. Australia is suffering a psychological trauma after the recent cricketing revelations. Being mischevious is one way of coping. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gr8h8m likes this.
  5. EarDrumExplode
    My old poly was P0217xx and the new one p0241xx I think it’s still the older version (I know it is) I could have bought a Hugo instead

6. etnt
    When I met Mitch on Sunday at Canjam sg, he said next week.

Probably there are so many questions about GoFigure that when he heard the word "Go" (I was actually asking about 2Go), the response is automatic.

NaiveSound likes this.
  7. Jason Tsien
    mark

8. Mightygrey
    Quick question for those who have received replacement units - when you say that you're getting the Poly to start-up "right away", are we talking actually right away, or around 30 seconds?

I'm trying to figure if a couple of my quibbles might be with regards to my unit being from an older batch:

- Sometimes I cannot get Poly to "wake up" without plugging it into AC power (even when it's fully charged)
    - Getting frequent wifi dropouts causing stuttering on SD-card playback using M.A.L.P on Android
    - Roon over my home wifi stutters, speeds-up, distorts, and is generally un-usable.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

9. Mightygrey
    You're hitting pretty close to home there mate! Yes it's an absolutely disgraceful situation and a dark time for cricket and Australian sport in general.

10. Signal2Noise
    About 10 seconds after Mojo is turned on.

Same issue with the first Poly I had. I was too lazy to go plug into a charger so I would just turn Mojo off/on 6 - 10 times over a period of 5 to 20 minutes and Poly would then come alive.

If in doubt just drop Chord an email.

11. jarnopp
    I did have to fully charge my replacement before it behaved well, but since, I’d say up to 5 seconds for Poly to turn on. So, not instantaneous, but reliable and way better than before. Maybe 2 seconds normally. I think I noticed one time it didn’t start up and I had to switch Mojo off and on again and it started right up.

12. Mightygrey
    Roger that, will do.

13. miketlse
    Thanks for taking it in good spirit. As someone who has loved cricket for decades, the revelations saddened me greatly.

14. Gr8h8m
    - Replacement starts up consistently within about 5 to 10 seconds.
    - SD card playback using MALP is totally reliable here.
    What are the first few numbers of your replacements' serial number? It does sound like it shares symptoms with my older unit that was replaced. Probably best contact Chord.

15. PANURUS
    For Android user:
    If you search free music from young or new artists: Download Soundcloud.
    The Soundcloud works with BubbleUPnP but you need to convert the file with the ffmpeg function included in BubbleUPnP.

First

Back
518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527
529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538
Next

Last