Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 10, 2018 at 3:20 PM Post #7,608 of 18,742
Afaik there's no way of forcing it - just gotta turn it on and wait for it to do it's thing. It recognises if there's been any change to the cards contents, so you could try adding/removing files and see if that triggers it.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #7,610 of 18,742
Ah, that must be it. I don't see the db file and i don't think it's indexing. Can I force that manually?

If you can see the card on your PC then delete the databases mpd.db, dlna-sdfree.dat, and files.db. When you insert the mSD in Poly you should see the multi-color light show that indicates new DBs are being written. If you don't see that, Poly isn't seeing your card.

Mar 10, 2018 at 4:40 PM Post #7,614 of 18,742
Guys, thanks for your replies. I don't see how to verify my firmware. I went to the bottom of the config page, but ... nothing.

Maybe just try the update process. You’ve connected to your home network already, right? So, turn Poly off until all lights go out. Then turn on and leave on for 20 Min. Then turn off until all light go out again. Turn on and wait 10-20 min. Then check the network config page. If there’s an update that should get it.

Mar 11, 2018 at 1:42 PM Post #7,620 of 18,742
Have just had my first experience of Poly/Mojo spontaneously discharging overnight, whilst off.
Used them from full charge for about an hour yesterday. Picked them up today to use for the day, turned on and confronted with blinking red LEDs. Not happy at all!
6 1/2 hours later and whilst Mojo has finished charging, Poly still hasn’t. Yes its a proper 2A charger!
I’ll drop Chord a message about it - I do hope that this is a possible firmware bug and not another hardware fault :triportsad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back