Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Dec 8, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #4,562 of 18,669
Go back into the Poly web configuration page and check whether you are in Roon mode. Change this to other (DLNA) mode and Bluetooth will work.

Thanks!

It has connect to bluetooth for 3 secs and cutoff the bluetooth connection. Then i cannot connect the poly to x7ii again. The setting is correct which is "other". This happen only after firmware update. Before that, bluetooth is ok.

Dec 8, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #4,563 of 18,669
Thanks!

It has connect to bluetooth for 3 secs and cutoff the bluetooth connection. Then i cannot connect the poly to x7ii again. The setting is correct which is "other". This happen only after firmware update. Before that, bluetooth is ok.

Ok let me check again here and get back to you.

Dec 8, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #4,564 of 18,669
Ok let me check again here and get back to you.
2 week ago when i start with Poly and Android because i had configured Wifi first. Poly did not work in bluetooth.
None of the equipments in my home can see Poly.

I remember that Bluetooth is the default mode of the Poly.So check it, it would be the first step.

So i delete all the config in memory.
I reboot.
I try to find Poly in the Bluetooth mode. And I found it
After l had configured the hot spot mode of the Samsung.
After i had configured my home wifi.
ALL is working then because i use Bubbleupnp.

Édit:
With the new firmware, I do the same because i saw that i need to give à new parameter, my localisation.

Now, I see that the bluetooth name is no more the default one of the Poly.
The name became the one that i have input when i config my hotspot.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2017 at 6:06 AM Post #4,566 of 18,669
2 week ago when i start with Poly and Android because i had configured Wifi first. Poly did not work in bluetooth.
None of the equipments in my home can see Poly.

I remember that Bluetooth is the default mode of the Poly.So check it, it would be the first step.

So i delete all the config in memory.
I reboot.
I try to find Poly in the Bluetooth mode. And I found it
After l had configured the hot spot mode of the Samsung.
After i had configured my home wifi.
ALL is working then because i use Bubbleupnp.

With the new firmware, I see that the bleetooth name is no more the default one of the Poly.
The name became the one that i had defined for the Poly.

Thanks!

X7ii can find the bluetooth of poly. I delete the bluetooth in x7ii for poly and rescan it. Once it found poly, i pair it again. X7ii is connected to poly through bluetooth and i can hear the music for few seconds and then it cutoff. After that, the bluetooth is not working. So i find the bluetooth in poly has some issue after the firmware update. I wonder if I can get back to the 1.05 firmware? I think there is a problem for 1.06 firmware. Now, i cannot use bluetooth which is the only way that let me to enjoy poly-mojo as i still cannot access the sd card yet. Hopefully, it can be resolve soon.

Dec 8, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #4,569 of 18,669
Thanks!

X7ii can find the bluetooth of poly. I delete the bluetooth in x7ii for poly and rescan it. Once it found poly, i pair it again. X7ii is connected to poly through bluetooth and i can hear the music for few seconds and then it cutoff. After that, the bluetooth is not working. So i find the bluetooth in poly has some issue after the firmware update. I wonder if I can get back to the 1.05 firmware? I think there is a problem for 1.06 firmware. Now, i cannot use bluetooth which is the only way that let me to enjoy poly-mojo as i still cannot access the sd card yet. Hopefully, it can be resolve soon.

Strange.
AT this moment, the Poly is giving the sound of my tv Samsung by bluetooth.

Dec 8, 2017 at 6:34 AM Post #4,570 of 18,669
You said "haters" and your right I've only seen one. People only have so many days to evaluate and return their poly's so asking when the app will be available is a valid question that Chord should answer even if they can only give a general idea of when it will be available. However every time someone ask this question Chord ignores it.
I don’t think there have been many haters just frustrated guys trying to get there Polys going in their particular systems.
The release of the App will be very soon I can’t give a precise date today and the introduction of Poly is actually going okay for what we are trying to achieve! Which is afterall, a fully open system mobile streaming unit. Undoubtably we’ve had issues to fix but only some these were expected, however we could only access the necessary feedback info in the way the products release was carried out. As we’d tried to get user feedback from an earlier sample release from our distributors it didn’t generate anything of note.
We realised we’ve required a truly massive sampling of customers for us to address all the possible permutations of operating modes and WiFi systems. But once we had the data we have been working working through each and every one of the issues methodically. We understand there are a few currently disgruntled customers but we know they will be okay shortly and have been very greatful for all of them and Also the extraordinary help some of the expert posters have provided. We have another software update coming very soon which will sort quite a few things and then Gofigure App will follow as it is almost ready for release too.

Dec 8, 2017 at 6:43 AM Post #4,571 of 18,669
So 1.06 firmware could be issue for bluetooth and hopefully new firmware will address it. I still do not know how i had update the firmware. Is it just set it to access mode and update will done automatically?

Dec 8, 2017 at 6:50 AM Post #4,572 of 18,669
Last edited:
Dec 8, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #4,573 of 18,669
I had try using sesam and it can render out to poly using wifi but the source cannot read the internal memory of x7ii but cannot see the 2 sd cards. Now, i cannot enjoy my polymojo through bluetooth. :frowning2:

I see the blue light blink on poly and the bluetooth works but only a while for few seconds then the blue light stop blinking and become stable blue light. This status, the bluetooth connection will lost.

Dec 8, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #4,574 of 18,669
I don’t think there have been many haters just frustrated guys trying to get there Polys going in their particular systems.
The release of the App will be very soon I can’t give a precise date today and the introduction of Poly is actually going okay for what we are trying to achieve! Which is afterall, a fully open system mobile streaming unit. Undoubtably we’ve had issues to fix but only some these were expected, however we could only access the necessary feedback info in the way the products release was carried out. As we’d tried to get user feedback from an earlier sample release from our distributors it didn’t generate anything of note.
We realised we’ve required a truly massive sampling of customers for us to address all the possible permutations of operating modes and WiFi systems. But once we had the data we have been working working through each and every one of the issues methodically. We understand there are a few currently disgruntled customers but we know they will be okay shortly and have been very greatful for all of them and Also the extraordinary help some of the expert posters have provided. We have another software update coming very soon which will sort quite a few things and then Gofigure App will follow as it is almost ready for release too.

So I can SSH into my Poly and run any given software on it, like FTP server to transfer files to mSD... What are the root username and password for Poly? ...Poly is far from open.

Dec 8, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #4,575 of 18,669
I do not know how i do it but now i saw the firmware had been update to 106. Now, my bluetooth cannot work. Really headache.

I had the same issue after I updated to 1.06. My attempts to solve it included setting the poly to hotspot mode verifying the settings, rebooting both the poly and my phone a couple time, removing and readding the bluetooth connection on my phone. It started working after a few tries. I dont know exactly what caused it to stop working and what got it working again, but I would try messing around as I did, as I had the same issue but ended up getting it to work. Been working fine since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back