1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246
248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257
Next

Last
  1. NYanakiev
    Lucky guy! I am not seeing much success with anything other than Airplay over wifi and hotspot mode. 8Player is a pretty horrible app, though. I managed to get SD card playback working with Mitch's help but had issues again this evening. I haven't tried bluetooth as of yet.

supervisor likes this.
  2. NYanakiev
    Please do:)

3. Andreeas1978
    Might be the so closed Apple system though...I switched back to Android (rooted) since Samsung Galaxy Note 5 which I still use now wit a custom ROM

4. Andreeas1978
    OK, le me remember the procedure, I think I need your email or smth, I make up for your Poly guide you posted and I learned before receiving mine :))) should we go Private Mess?

5. Andreeas1978
    You still here, NYanakiev? I need an email address of yours to send you an invite on it, you use the invite (24 hours expires if I remember right) and create your account, you`ll see there categories etc, one of them is vinyl only, great stuff, I listen from metal jazz to trap and drumstep..

6. supervisor
    so horrible.

7. NYanakiev
    Just dropped you a PM

8. Ersan Temizyurek
    Here I am having the same issue, too many drop outs using the Roon and skips to the next track with Poly.

NYanakiev likes this.
  9. fordski
    Just reading the Roon Community forum re Poly Certification. It seems like the Roon folks are currently working to get the Poly certified and consider the release as Roon certified as premature and will not offer support until the certification process is complete. Not sure where the holdup is but perhaps @Mojo ideas or @Matt Bartlett can comment on where things are at....

10. Mightygrey
    Yes, might be something to do with our terrible Australian internet however. I get frequent Tidal drop-out and errors on Roon, which often fails to recognise my log-in credentials.

11. jarnopp
    This did happen to me yesterday. it's different than the "track not available" which I think is a Tidal problem, or somewhere along the chain from Tidal to your home network.

The "audio file is loading slowly" was really annoying me and I rescanned my network. Still said channel 1 was best, which I had already set last week. But, somehow, my router was set to channel 2, which I don't recall doing and it should be manually set. Anyway, changed it back to channel 1 and problem solved. So, this error does have to do with your home network (not saying Poly is not involved too, but for the whole previous week, had not experienced so much as a dropout using poly).

12. JeremyLaurenson
    Yup - similar experience here

13. JeremyLaurenson
    It’s quite possible it’s waiting on stability of the platform

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  14. AudioBear
    My first 50 min flight with Poly went fine with 8 Player off microsd card. 6.5 hr flight boarding now.

SteveOliver likes this.
  15. JeremyLaurenson
    Hotspot? How did you get around the cops?

First

Back
237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246
248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257
Next

Last