1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245
247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256
Next

Last
  1. Mountain Climber
    @Andreeas1978 - the light pipe end sits flush with the window - looks identical to the photo you posted a bit further down. No light pipe end visible at the connector end - just an empty hole.

Like I say, no major problem but will send it back to get it popped back in at the connector end at some point.

Thanks for the photos - at least I know what it should look like at the connector end now.

Andreeas1978 likes this.
  2. Andreeas1978
    Yes, phone torch is strong enough to light all Poly internals with or without the pipe. Actually I found myself really needing Mojo light through Poly while diving in the dark and using them. I also didn't have too many seconds to look for Mojo faint light back then, especially that Poly's bright light was shining strong. Music stopped at some point and I was trying to figure out why..

3. Andreeas1978
    You're very welcome, I would have sent mine back, but through Amazon and wait times again it felt like too much :)
    M light through is a useful thing, very convenient, very good ideea.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  4. dw13
    Using Roon to play Tidal with Poly. Song starts to play then get message "track not available in Tidal". This is only happening when using poly. Mojo connected to computer and AirPlay works fine.

5. Andreeas1978
    I am testing this too but I have no problems so far, Windows PC, Tidal HIFI...

6. jarnopp
    I had this happen a few times before I got Poly. I think it was due to not being able to connect to Tidal adequately - either my network or their servers - for some reason. It hasn't happened with Poly so far.

7. miketlse
  8. NYanakiev
    Yeah..this is super annoying and still not working fine.

9. NYanakiev
  10. Andreeas1978
    Man, this Mojopoly with Senn IE800 and Mister Jimy Hendrix gets me trippin` !! :))) Is the man still alive? Cos` it sure sounds so to me!
    And there were those old guitars, drums and synths that had their magic sound so ..resurrected by Mojo!
    You Chord guys are Aliens! :))) If I`ll ever be rich in this life, you`ll get an order from me for everything you have to sell! :))))

NYanakiev likes this.
  11. wirefriend
    I attended Audio Video Show in Warsaw, Poland yesterday. I played with Mojo+Poly at the Chord's booth. With Jeff's help we were able to connect my root-ed Samsung S6 to Poly over Wifi.
    After that I was able to use "AllStream" app to stream music from _any_ Android app (OS level) to Poly.
    Exactly what I needed!

Andreeas1978 likes this.
  12. NYanakiev
    Has anyone experienced Poly dropping off as a Roon zone on a regular basis at all?
    Also getting the following error on Roon: an audio file is loading slowly-->skips to next track and again

13. NYanakiev
    Guess what I am listening to right now?! You guessed it right, Jimi Hendrix!!!

Andreeas1978 likes this.
  14. Andreeas1978
    Not even once (my case) Except the first day when not even the lady spoke all works absolutely flawless, hotspot, hotspot tidal, roon tidal, roon my library, bluetooth, microSD
    18 sec to boot all from Mojo push button, 35s to shut all off from Mojo push button

15. Andreeas1978
    :)))) listen to voodo child and voodoo chile, they both kill me! I have some vinyl rips, you know loslessclub.com? I can send you an invite

First

Back
236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245
247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256
Next

Last