Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Oct 19, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #2,240 of 18,752
Poly WITHOUT that case is a dealbreaker for me! I don’t want to carry both Poly + Mojo in my pocket without protecting them.

Where can be ordered the case and why the UK rezidents get “special” treatment getting the case included in Poly’s price?

I am now considering to sell the Mojo. Happy release day!

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #2,241 of 18,752
Keeping my fingers crossed to read more posts from early adopters, and fewer from people whining about a free leather case. Come on people, you can do it! :beyersmile:

Oct 19, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #2,242 of 18,752
I wish I could buy the case together with Poly, but it’s not available on the store of any of the UK retailers. Basically I pay for Poly + shipping and for a separate order + shipping when the case will be released?

Oct 19, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #2,243 of 18,752
Poly WITHOUT that case is a dealbreaker for me! I don’t want to carry both Poly + Mojo in my pocket without protecting them.

Where can be ordered the case and why the UK reIdents get “special” treatment getting the case in Poly’s price?

I am now considering to sell the Mojo. Happy release day!
There are plenty of cases that we at Chord are giving away. We have chosen to do this as a thank you to all our, not so fickle customers that have been patient enough to wait for Poly to finally get into production. So I hope your just making the wrong assumptions based on nothing in particular and that you’ve not had the misleading information from our retailers keep the faith you’ll get your case if you don’t I’ll want to know why!

Oct 19, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #2,244 of 18,752
Ordered from Nintronics back in Feb. Have to say Ive no communication at all from them about any delay in that period (originally quoted as March)
Any still no comms but I have an email from DPD saying my parcel is arriving tomorrow.

Hoping it’s my Poly as I dont think I have anything else on order. Fingers crossed

Oct 19, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #2,245 of 18,752
There are plenty of cases that we at Chord are giving away. We have chosen to do this as a thank you to all our, not so fickle customers that have been patient enough to wait for Poly to finally get into production. So I hope your just making the wrong assumptions based on nothing in particular and that you’ve not had the misleading information from our retailers keep the faith you’ll get your case if you don’t I’ll want to know why!

In the day of the release I find a bit inappropriate to sell a premium product which has its purpose to be carried on the pocket, without having the possibility neither to separately purchase the case together with the Poly (or get it included in the price of Poly).
I understand that the iPhone app is not yet released. Can be a bad planning (should be submitted early for approval to Apple). I understand that there is a different way to claim a Poly-Mojo case from Chord if you are UK resident (but not why also for the non-UK residents?).
I was expecting to see today, let's say, a 499GBP Poly + (the price of the case) + shipping to EU. Instead, I see only Poly + shipping and some claims that the other EU citizens can get the case separately. Why do I need to pay for another shipping to get only a case?

I cannot do anything without the Poly's case. Did Apple released a last model of iPhone without releasing a case for it? Never put on sale a premium portable product without a case!

Hope that you understand my point as customer.

Oct 19, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #2,247 of 18,752
In the day of the release I find a bit inappropriate to sell a premium product which has its purpose to be carried on the pocket, without having the possibility neither to separately purchase the case together with the Poly (or get it included in the price of Poly).
I understand that the iPhone app is not yet released. Can be a bad planning (should be submitted early for approval to Apple). I understand that there is a different way to claim a Poly-Mojo case from Chord if you are UK resident (but not why also for the non-UK residents?).
I was expecting to see today, let's say, a 499GBP Poly + (the price of the case) + shipping to EU. Instead, I see only Poly + shipping and some claims that the other EU citizens can get the case separately. Why do I need to pay for another shipping to get only a case?

I cannot do anything without the Poly's case. Did Apple released a last model of iPhone without releasing a case for it? Never put on sale a premium portable product without a case!

Hope that you understand my point as customer.
I do think I now understand you as a customer rather well! But may I ask when did Apple start making phone cases? Do they give them away too? Also I’d like to thank you for you excellent advice about “NEVER PUTTING ON SALE A PREMIUM PRODUCT WITHOUT A CASE” ....... Yes thankyou for that purely outstanding brilliant price of advice! may I say we didn’t do as you suggested above! we have one leather and plastic hard case types available now. With three thousand of these being made available FOC gratis from Chord for those loyal customers that preordered and additionally we have a new slim fit beautiful leather sleeve in manufacture for us in Japan by VanNuys these will be available as soon as we have them. Images to follow.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #2,248 of 18,752
You still seems to be bothered by my feedback and you still find explanations about the iPhone. They were many cases alternatives even in the first day of release: screen protectors, cases etc... For Poly should I use cotton socks for the next month, or?
I find this unprofessional your answer and you still don't seems to listen. I was telling how the marketing works: it hurts me the pocket to get a 1.000GBP iPhone and scratch it in the first day just because I don't find a case to buy. And you think that it's me who it's over-criticising or exaggerating.

If you have clear dates when the case + Poly are released, please let us know because this is what I want to hear as customer and not arguing with me about how you think that the Poly should be released, after delaying it so many months.

I hope it's good enough so that it comes also with a smartphone app... sometime this year.

Oct 19, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #2,249 of 18,752
Mate common... This is not apple. This is a niche product. They weren’t going to make an app at first so consider yourself lucky for even getting one... it was something they decided on adding later, hence it not being ready yet. Cut them a bit of slack.

Oct 19, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #2,250 of 18,752
When will the product be on sale in North America, especially in Canada?
I asked bluebirdmusic in Canada they don't give any date, and the other question is R we gonna be eligible for the free case offer or all gone to UK residents?
How is the shipment process is running pls elaborate(you mentioned that released to distribution channels in UK after then what?) so we can estimate the timing. Thanks.

!! I also agree with @madrei83 about the cases needed to be ready for the product launch so the apps also. !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back