Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Oct 12, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #2,176 of 18,757
Reordered today. Pre-paid back in the beginning but it went on too long. No gripes but didn’t want the cash in limbo. Ordered with Moon Audio as thought they will have good chance of getting decent stock levels. Poly case to be on thier web very soon. If I get them before end of Nov will be very pleased.

Oct 13, 2017 at 2:44 AM Post #2,177 of 18,757
I really want to add a Poly to my Mojo and have been excited about it and following this thread closely from the announcement. But I have to ask: Why all the preorders and why are everyone so eager to get one on the very first day? I rather read some reviews and user reactions before pulling the trigger. Still information is quite sparse and we have yet to see what the Poly really can do.

Oct 13, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #2,178 of 18,757
I was informed by the London shop I preordered with that I would need to contact Chord directly about the free Mojo+Poly case (supposedly, that's the information they were provided with by Chord);
Is that true?? Much appreciated!

P.S Why can't Thursday get here any quicker?! :p

Oct 13, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #2,179 of 18,757
I really want to add a Poly to my Mojo and have been excited about it and following this thread closely from the announcement. But I have to ask: Why all the preorders and why are everyone so eager to get one on the very first day? I rather read some reviews and user reactions before pulling the trigger. Still information is quite sparse and we have yet to see what the Poly really can do.

This! This thread has become the most ridiculous thing ever. Kudos to Chord for designing and manufacturing products that elevate above the rest and for creating a new product niche. But people....give me a break. To all the folks who have whined about a free case (from a really small company with probably small margins) ,to the folks who have questioned everything about the design without seeing, touching, or hearing the thing, to the folks who act like getting one a month form now will ruin their lives: give me a break.

Go listen to some music or hug your kids. The Poly will not change your life. That being said, I look forward to its arrival like everyone else.

Rant over, flame retardant suit on.

Oct 13, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #2,181 of 18,757
This! This thread has become the most ridiculous thing ever. Kudos to Chord for designing and manufacturing products that elevate above the rest and for creating a new product niche. But people....give me a break. To all the folks who have whined about a free case (from a really small company with probably small margins) ,to the folks who have questioned everything about the design without seeing, touching, or hearing the thing, to the folks who act like getting one a month form now will ruin their lives: give me a break.

Go listen to some music or hug your kids. The Poly will not change your life. That being said, I look forward to its arrival like everyone else.

Rant over, flame retardant suit on.

Let’s not forget the fact that many of us have patiently been following this thread through all the announcements and launch delays. Nothing wrong with being excited, I think!

Also, I’m not really sure about the small margins bit:wink:

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #2,182 of 18,757
Let’s not forget the fact that many of us have patiently been following this thread through all the announcements and launch delays. Nothing wrong with being excited, I think!

Also, I’m not really sure about the small margins bit:wink:
I think I’m pretty sure about them though having said that we are doing what every we can to make sure as many customers as possible get the case deal.

Oct 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #2,183 of 18,757
Thanks for clarifying John. As mentioned before, my retailer advised that we should register our purchase with Chord direct to get the case? (As per what they were advised)

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #2,185 of 18,757
Nice! It's a bit strange that Poly (just like Mojo) only comes with one!!! year of warranty.

2Qute costs around £1000 and has a 3 year warranty, while the combined price of Mojo+Poly is very similar but we only get a 1 year warranty for each. I always buy from retailers, where I can purchase additional coverage but still find this strange!

Oct 14, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #2,188 of 18,757
Nice! It's a bit strange that Poly (just like Mojo) only comes with one!!! year of warranty.

2Qute costs around £1000 and has a 3 year warranty, while the combined price of Mojo+Poly is very similar but we only get a 1 year warranty for each. I always buy from retailers, where I can purchase additional coverage but still find this strange!
Its not strange for mobile products. Though we could offer longer as they are built so well we were advised against doing this by retailers and our distributors.

Oct 14, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #2,189 of 18,757
Its not strange for mobile products. Though we could offer longer as they are built so well we were advised against doing this by retailers and our distributors.

I can certainly understand why a retailer would want a product with a lesser warranty. However, if you look at Amazon UK reviews for Mojo, there are a few reports of people facing issues that have only been using the product for a little over a year. Some of those users downgraded their reviews of the product by a lot for that reason.

It's fine for me because, as stated, I only buy from retailers that offer enhanced protection packages, but I still find it weird (to say the least) that a brand such as yours only offers a warranty of one year for a product, be it in the mobile category.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back