Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Dec 7, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #4,547 of 18,741
First on Nov 14:
The app is in with Apple for approval we will advise.
Though we do expect to be coming out with code update to fix some router connectivity issues and other stuff later this week

Then today, Dec. 7:
Should not be too long now for Andrew to be come a happy man with two further software updates and the app being not too far away now. Only days for the next one.

So was the app previously submitted for Apple approval or not? Was it submitted then pulled because of the further updates? Just curious. I'm patient. Waited 9 months for the Poly after all. :wink:

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #4,550 of 18,741
First on Nov 14:

Then today, Dec. 7:

So was the app previously submitted for Apple approval or not? Was it submitted then pulled because of the further updates? Just curious. I'm patient. Waited 9 months for the Poly after all. :wink:

It's been submitted to Apple and held whilst we make the firmware updates.

Dec 7, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #4,552 of 18,741
Matt

I hope you are posting from home and not from work as I am :)

Dec 8, 2017 at 12:47 AM Post #4,553 of 18,741
If you're still having trouble, please reach out to me directly so we can try and get it resolved.

The initial sync can certainly take some time, but the tradeoff is that your library is then locally indexed for fast browsing, sorting and searching of all your music.

Glider is different than other music players in that you never actually have to choose your source. All of your music from multiple different sources is available as a single library, and the highest quality file will be chosen automatically for you based on the selected output.

It seems work fine now. I once thought the device setting in the setting will select the output but actually I need to select the output in the playback screen.

Can I restrict the source to be from Poly’s SD card?

Dec 8, 2017 at 2:38 AM Post #4,554 of 18,741
Please help.

I am using andriod phone S8. I use sesam music. I cannot access the sd card of the poly. Anyone can help?

I also try the MPD but do not know how to setup. I did put in the IP of the poly in the setting but still fail. Anyone can help?

I can use bluetooth to stream music from x7ii to poly but wanted to try sd card from poly but still cannot read the poly sd card.

Dec 8, 2017 at 2:53 AM Post #4,556 of 18,741
Btw, i also cannot update the firmware of the poly. I did read the instruction and try but still do not know how to do it.

It might sound very funny, but for updating make sure your SSID name and password doesn’t contain special characters on your home network. The Poly won’t work then. It is something that has been fixed in 1.0.6.

If it still doesn’t update, then I guess you need to contact Chord support because it should update automatically after you switch it off and then leave it on for about 30 minutes.

For using the SD card reader, check if Glider is available on Android. Atleast on iOS I find it working pretty good so far.

Or else wait for the Chord app to arrive (no idea what the release date is though).

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2017 at 3:06 AM Post #4,557 of 18,741
It seems work fine now. I once thought the device setting in the setting will select the output but actually I need to select the output in the playback screen.

Can I restrict the source to be from Poly’s SD card?

Yep - you can toggle sources on/off in Glider settings.

Dec 8, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #4,560 of 18,741
I tried to forget the bluetooth for my poly and refresh the scanning of the bluetooth. I try to reconnect it my x7ii to poly and it works but just few second and dropoff then cannot connect again. Before update the firmware, the bluetooth is working fine. Please help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back