Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Aug 9, 2020 at 2:05 AM Post #3,889 of 6,285
Last edited:
Aug 9, 2020 at 6:05 AM Post #3,890 of 6,285
Aug 9, 2020 at 6:12 AM Post #3,891 of 6,285
Custom H2GO case from Valentinum... primary use case out and about... so holes for headphones and charging and wireless only.. .also made gap smaller for H2 buttons.
Two things that bother me about cases for the hugo 2go.

The device already runs hot and these nice leather cases are also going to be great thermal insulators.

The other is that snug cases might run the risk of accidental activation of the configure button on the 2Go. This has happened to me once already when listening to music and it is an unnerving experience.

I hope you'll keep us posted on this 🙂

Aug 9, 2020 at 6:16 AM Post #3,892 of 6,285
Two things that bother me about cases for the hugo 2go.

The device already runs hot and these nice leather cases are also going to be great thermal insulators.

The other is that snug cases might run the risk of accidental activation of the configure button on the 2Go. This has happened to me once already when listening to music and it is an unnerving experience.

I hope you'll keep us posted on this 🙂
Non issue... only time it gets hot is when charging. Actually the case makes it more ergonomic and easier to hold.

Aug 9, 2020 at 8:20 AM Post #3,895 of 6,285
Custom H2GO case from ValentinumIMG_3498.jpegIMG_3499.jpeg... primary use case out and about... so holes for headphones and charging and wireless only.. .also made gap smaller for H2 buttons.

Looks great. Almost as good as what I picture a Van Nuys case to look like.
I had a negative buying experience with Valentinum (Etsy) in the past so won't be taking my chances with it.

Aug 9, 2020 at 12:01 PM Post #3,897 of 6,285
Aug 9, 2020 at 12:37 PM Post #3,898 of 6,285
given how wonderful chords dac's are it is a wonder they bring a product so riddled with problems to market

Aug 9, 2020 at 1:20 PM Post #3,899 of 6,285
given how wonderful chords dac's are it is a wonder they bring a product so riddled with problems to market
Welcome 🤗

I guess it took a while to read 260 pages of agony, huh? 😁

Aug 10, 2020 at 2:35 AM Post #3,900 of 6,285
Hey guys sure this has been discussed... but better to discharge the entire battery to maintain life? I tend to run the battery dry daily.

Definitely don't do that if you can avoid it. It'll shorten the battery life.

FYI. Big SQ Delta between roon and audirvana if you are using a roon nuc. Roon sound more full open and organic if using NUC. Tested AUdi via iMac vs roon nuc. Big difference.

Just wondering - are you sure neither was re-sampling or using their inbuilt software volume control? If both are going through 2go, there shouldn't be a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back