Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
May 23, 2020 at 5:39 AM Post #2,191 of 6,285
Just remember "Fulfilled by Amazon" puts you at major risk of getting fake SD cards.

Especially if there are more than 1 seller that Amazon is hosting items for (in their warehouse baskets) .

Websites like Bhphotovideo and such (selling their own stock) is the way to go.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020 at 6:50 AM Post #2,192 of 6,285
Just remember "Fulfilled by Amazon" puts you at major risk of getting fake SD cards.

Especially if there are more than 1 seller that Amazon is hosting items for (in their warehouse baskets) .

Websites like Bhphotovideo and such (selling their own stock) is the way to go.

I still don't understand how they allow all those fake 1Tb SDCards on AZ. Don't trust anything that just too good to be true. You're not going to find a 1Tb Micro SD for $46. As I think everyone is aware, Ebay is much worse. There are a bunch fo fake cards floating around, and you can't be sure you're getting a legitimate card.

May 23, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #2,193 of 6,285
I still don't understand how they allow all those fake 1Tb SDCards on AZ. Don't trust anything that just too good to be true. You're not going to find a 1Tb Micro SD for $46. As I think everyone is aware, Ebay is much worse. There are a bunch fo fake cards floating around, and you can't be sure you're getting a legitimate card.

It get more complicated than that. You could order from a legitimate seller for full price.

But Amazon sends you one of the other sellers' items. They are stored together assuming all of them are legitimate.

May 24, 2020 at 3:57 AM Post #2,195 of 6,285
What I really miss is an USB input. The 2GO is really bad when using Logic X due to high amount of latency and I see no way to fix that.

If there was an UBS input on the 2GO, I could by pass the streamer and go directly to the Hugo 2 to eliminate latency. However now I have to unscrew the 2Go constantly.

May 24, 2020 at 4:42 AM Post #2,196 of 6,285
What I really miss is an USB input. The 2GO is really bad when using Logic X due to high amount of latency and I see no way to fix that.
If there was an UBS input on the 2GO, I could by pass the streamer and go directly to the Hugo 2 to eliminate latency. However now I have to unscrew the 2Go constantly.

Are you connecting your Mac to the 2Go through airplay? I was hoping it was possible to use the ethernet cable for a real time cabled connection.

May 24, 2020 at 4:50 AM Post #2,197 of 6,285
Are you connecting your Mac to the 2Go through airplay? I was hoping it was possible to use the ethernet cable for a real time cabled connection.

That might be worth trying out actually. I will have to buy an adapter next week to try it out.

Unless someone can confirm that this does not solve the latency problem.

Last edited:
May 24, 2020 at 12:16 PM Post #2,198 of 6,285
Try this from Page 118:

Just tried a Roon Bridged Ethernet setup with the 2Go and I'm really liking it—even more natural detail against such a black background.

(The MacBook Pro is running the Roon Server and the Ethernet port is bridged over the Wifi port. The dongle is a USB-C to ethernet adapter. On a Mac, go to System Preferences->Sharing and turn on Internet Sharing and set it up as below. There's no special setup required for Roon—though I had to temporarily deauthorize my ROCK NUC server.)

It's perhaps an odd use case, but the sound is great. With Hugo2Go the whole setup is running off batteries :)

May 25, 2020 at 12:37 PM Post #2,199 of 6,285
76A6B23F-E782-4C51-99ED-54EF890F4EDE.jpeg
76A6B23F-E782-4C51-99ED-54EF890F4EDE.jpeg

Perfect fit. Pelican 1060 case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back