Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
May 28, 2022 at 10:12 AM Post #5,927 of 6,287
Yes, my 2yu2go disappear on both Roon/DLNA network and GoFigure app. I can't access the 2Go even on Bluetooth, Wifi and LAN connection after the new firmware has been updated.
I've got the 2go/2yu and had the problem for about 24 hours. I use usb out so the white light on the output button on the 2yu. The status light on the 2go was not on at all since I tried to update it. I tried everything and got nowhere.
For some reason today, I switched the output to the coaxial/spidif on the 2yu and suddenly the status light on the 2go came on and started cycling slowly through the differt colours which means it was updating ! Soon as it finished, tried the GoFogure app and the 2go appeared straight away !!!!

Can't say for sure that pressing the output selector button on the 2yu was the solution but that's what I did and that's what happened !!! 🤷🤷

May 28, 2022 at 10:19 AM Post #5,928 of 6,287
I've got the 2go/2yu and had the problem for about 24 hours. I use usb out so the white light on the output button on the 2yu. The status light on the 2go was not on at all since I tried to update it. I tried everything and got nowhere.
For some reason today, I switched the output to the coaxial/spidif on the 2yu and suddenly the status light on the 2go came on and started cycling slowly through the differt colours which means it was updating ! Soon as it finished, tried the GoFogure app and the 2go appeared straight away !!!!

Can't say for sure that pressing the output selector button on the 2yu was the solution but that'swhat I did and that's what happened !!! 🤷🤷
Here so far is almost same page to you. I suffered this issue within 8 hours ago. I saw yellow light on Configuration button and then white button stay on while DC has supplied. I tried unplug once, and the yellow light on 2Go Status was blinging constantly but then I attempted to click whatever buttons it built and gave no effect on re-connect. Based on the frustration, I erased the GoFigure and re-install again, the app doesn't scan any connectivity available. Deriving from those circumstances, software issue cannot easily found. I emailed customer service of Chord Electronics. Will wait and see what they can guide me to fix it.

May 28, 2022 at 10:46 AM Post #5,929 of 6,287
Here so far is almost same page to you. I suffered this issue within 8 hours ago. I saw yellow light on Configuration button and then white button stay on while DC has supplied. I tried unplug once, and the yellow light on 2Go Status was blinging constantly but then I attempted to click whatever buttons it built and gave no effect on re-connect. Based on the frustration, I erased the GoFigure and re-install again, the app doesn't scan any connectivity available. Deriving from those circumstances, software issue cannot easily found. I emailed customer service of Chord Electronics. Will wait and see what they can guide me to fix it.
First thing they said to me was to make sure you have the correct output selected, in my case usb. That was the first thing I did before trying everything else.

Out of frustration, I thought why not try just pressing that same button, even if it was switching to the wrong output. Tried it and it started updating !!

Once the 2go was found on GoFogure app, I changed the output back to usb !

Now all working !!! Very frustrating as it not the first time I've had problems after a 2go update !!!

May 28, 2022 at 8:35 PM Post #5,930 of 6,287
First thing they said to me was to make sure you have the correct output selected, in my case usb. That was the first thing I did before trying everything else.

Out of frustration, I thought why not try just pressing that same button, even if it was switching to the wrong output. Tried it and it started updating !!

Once the 2go was found on GoFogure app, I changed the output back to usb !

Now all working !!! Very frustrating as it not the first time I've had problems after a 2go update !!!
Good to hear that as long as it works on yourside. I don't know what to do with mine.

May 28, 2022 at 9:00 PM Post #5,931 of 6,287
Good to hear that as long as it works on yourside. I don't know what to do with mine.
I'm sure Chord support will sort it.
I contacted them on Friday lunch time and they came back to me just before 5 o'clock. As I said, the first thing was "check you have the right output selected" next.... "Is it connected to the Hugo 2 or 2yu ?". I replied but they had gone home by that point so can't tell you why that is relevent or what the next step is, sorry.
Patience till Monday required !!

May 28, 2022 at 10:53 PM Post #5,932 of 6,287
I'm sure Chord support will sort it.
I contacted them on Friday lunch time and they came back to me just before 5 o'clock. As I said, the first thing was "check you have the right output selected" next.... "Is it connected to the Hugo 2 or 2yu ?". I replied but they had gone home by that point so can't tell you why that is relevent or what the next step is, sorry.
Patience till Monday required !!
Hey there, here is a new update that mine is back on track!! Hurray!
I used your method by putting output "ball button" into spdif/coaxial mode and re-connect to Bluetooth on GoFigure app, somehow it works!! Thanks so much for your cool trick!

May 30, 2022 at 12:30 PM Post #5,935 of 6,287
I thought it would be a link to the correct place to pray to the gods of 2Go for divine support, but no its just F/W with nothing to say what has changed, unless I'm missing something.
Yes i thought it was odd that there was no change log. I couldn't spot one anywhere, but maybe i just looked in the wrong places.

May 30, 2022 at 1:40 PM Post #5,937 of 6,287
May 30, 2022 at 2:38 PM Post #5,939 of 6,287
Ahh so that's where they put it. I updated nothing to report, still works the same for me.

Perhaps when V2.0.0 is released we may actually get some features that people are asking for, were occasionally promised, but were never delivered. :wink:
Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold your breath :frowning2:

May 30, 2022 at 2:51 PM Post #5,940 of 6,287
I wish goFigure can be enhanced to have more user friendly interaction gui.
currently, just add and play thru playlist is really limited.
most people use other app for playing music on 2GO, those features should be included in goFigure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back