Choosing a portable headphone
Jan 28, 2014 at 3:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Tonza

Head-Fier
Hello,

I am new around here so I would like your recommendations on some portable headphones.
Currently, my main headphones at home are the Sennheiser RS170 and I really like them.

As portable headphones, I have the Koss Porta Pro currently but I would like to buy something else.
Mainly because the Porta Pros get uncomfortable for me after an hour or so. I use the headphones
for long periods of time when I am not at home so comfort is important. The Prota Pros put pressure
on my ear.

Are there really comfortable portable headphones? I am looking at Philips Fidelio M1 (109 euros) and
Sony MDR-10RBT (129 euros), which are both on sale at the moment. Around 100 is most I would
be willing to spend, less is better though. Any recommendations are welcome.

Jan 28, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #2 of 3

Are there really comfortable portable headphones? I am looking at Philips Fidelio M1 (109 euros) and
Sony MDR-10RBT (129 euros), which are both on sale at the moment. Around 100 is most I would
be willing to spend, less is better though. Any recommendations are welcome.

Welcome

I've tried the Sony Headphones and found them to be comfortable. That is a really good price, I haven't seen them for much under £200 in UK.

Jan 28, 2014 at 5:37 AM Post #3 of 3
Hello,

Look into the Snnheiser HD439 as well! They are really comfortable but if you need more isolation, I would much prefer UE6000 

Hope it helps
Billson :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back