choose me a pair of headphones! :)
Apr 10, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #31 of 37
Its Merry from Yumekui Merry. While the first half is pretty good, the second half is rage worthy. :mad:

Oh, have you considered using the money to buy another pair of IEM and a portable amp/DAC combo?

Senn IE8 or the Monster Turbine Pro Copper which should suit you well.

Apr 10, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #32 of 37
well. i'm watching gosick, mitsudomoe, and magika madoka and level e... so......................... yea............. but if its ok i'll give it a go.

YES SIR. i have looked through the forums and hear people say good stuff about the ie8.

problem being the eq for the ie8 can only do so much. and i dont trust monster. bunch of overpriced things.

(yes. i got fooled into getting the beats by lady gaga. suited her songs PERFECTLY. but for the other songs, it was like listening to music in a cinema) LOL.

the portable amp/dac combo is expensive :frowning2: like the algorhythm solo.... i wonder how many months i need to save up before getting it.

Apr 10, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #33 of 37
Well, I totally agree most Monster products are just junk, but the Pro Copper did sounds somewhat ok and suits your bill quite well.

For portable amps/DAC, you might want to look into the iBasso D12, they sounds great amp out and have dual Wolfson DAC on it.

Apr 10, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #35 of 37
My desktop rig is in my signature.

My portable one is currently

iPod Touch 64GB > Silver LOD > iBasso D2+ > TF10 recabled & retipped

I don't think you will like my rig at all, as I prefer a brighter sound and I done all I can to reduce the bass level on my TF10.

Apr 12, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #37 of 37
Its Merry from Yumekui Merry. While the first half is pretty good, the second half is rage worthy. :mad:

and here's my encounter with an anime titled 'yumekui merry'

i was watching this without high hopes.
and here's the thing. I LOVED THE WAY IT STARTED OUT.
the plot and how the story worked out was good.

then along came the episode in which some junk muma asked if merry really could send people back without destroying their dreams.
that was the turning point for this lovely anime.
everything went downhill from there :frowning2:

and i have to say, it ended with a fart. seriously.
i was half expecting merry to use her ultra special dream shatter thing.
kaput. nope. didn't happen.

what about the unresolved plot arcs?
cat guy? lighthouse muma? LOL.

RAGE INDUCING INDEED :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back