`ChiUniFi 6 Official Thread - June 16, 2012 - Sheraton Chicago Northbrook - 10 am to 5 pm
Jun 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #122 of 162
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you so much!  This is incredible news.

Sorry about the follow up I got from Ryan. :frowning2:

so does this mean youd be more interested in my friday night dinner idea???

lol i guess im just a bit dissapointed that didnt get more interest
cool.gif

Jun 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #124 of 162
Nor will the new Schiit Moljinar, as they have not sent my review loaner.

I will still try to get to Shure tomorrow at Infocomm but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jun 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #125 of 162
Jeez!  At least there will still be a lot of cool gear there to check out. 

Audio Addict, thanks for putting so much effort into getting the Shure 1840's to the meet.  Without your effort there wouldn't have been any hope at all in the first place.

Jun 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM Post #126 of 162
I'm still down for dinner after. Got a hotel room at the Sheraton.

Jun 13, 2012 at 9:11 AM Post #128 of 162
This will be my first meet and therefore, I'm not bringing much.  Need to get the lay of the land.
Very much looking forward to meeting new people and talking about the hobby. Doesn't hurt
that there will be some things I've wanted to demo/hear there.   Pumped!
Hibuck....

Jun 13, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #129 of 162
Hmm... Not sure what happened, but my post from a couple months ago seems to have been deleted.

I wanted to put myself down for attending my first meet ever, plus my friend who used to be a dealer for high-end stuff but never really got into headphones.  Let's see if we can convert him.

The very unexciting stuff I might throw into my car, just for the sake of having it around: Ultrasone PRO-2200, Cambridge DACMagic

See you all very soon!

Jun 13, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #130 of 162
A few last minute requests for things id like to be able to hear :D

It seems one amplifier manufacturer that were severely lacking is anything from Eddie Current, does anyone have any Eddie Current amps they could bring? preferrably the BA or the new S7.

One of the new Audio-GD Master series headphone amps either 5/6/8 would be cool too.

And Skylab i was wondering if you would be so kind as to bring your Stepdance? Its one of the portables I've always wanted to be able to hear.

and a goofy addition, anyone have any porta pros they could bring? I've actually never had the chance to hear this legendary phone.

Jun 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #131 of 162
Quote:
Hmm... Not sure what happened, but my post from a couple months ago seems to have been deleted.

I wanted to put myself down for attending my first meet ever, plus my friend who used to be a dealer for high-end stuff but never really got into headphones.  Let's see if we can convert him.

The very unexciting stuff I might throw into my car, just for the sake of having it around: Ultrasone PRO-2200, Cambridge DACMagic

See you all very soon!

Look forward to meeting you.  Added attendee List

Jun 14, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #132 of 162
Quote:
A few last minute requests for things id like to be able to hear :D

It seems one amplifier manufacturer that were severely lacking is anything from Eddie Current, does anyone have any Eddie Current amps they could bring? preferrably the BA or the new S7.

One of the new Audio-GD Master series headphone amps either 5/6/8 would be cool too.

And Skylab i was wondering if you would be so kind as to bring your Stepdance? Its one of the portables I've always wanted to be able to hear.

and a goofy addition, anyone have any porta pros they could bring? I've actually never had the chance to hear this legendary phone.

As long as we're making requests... 
tongue.gif

I was kinda bummed to see no V200 on the list.  Was hoping to pair that with the HE500 and give it a listen after all the glowing reviews I have read over the last few months.  As long as I get to hear the HE500 and learn a few things from you experts I'll be happy.

P.S. I'm not on the list if it matters.

Jun 14, 2012 at 8:57 AM Post #134 of 162
Quote:

As long as we're making requests... 
tongue.gif

I was kinda bummed to see no V200 on the list.  Was hoping to pair that with the HE500 and give it a listen after all the glowing reviews I have read over the last few months.  As long as I get to hear the HE500 and learn a few things from you experts I'll be happy.

P.S. I'm not on the list if it matters.
I am bringing v200/ v800. Packed and ready

Jun 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #135 of 162
Sure, no problem to bring the Stepdance...as long as I can remember :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back