Chinese Clone of Beta 22
Mar 23, 2010 at 1:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

GGould

New Head-Fier
Has anyone heard from the Chinese clone of Beta 22? How is its sound?

This thread is dedicated to the sound only. Please do not involve any legal or moral issue. I understand that Head-fi encourages original design. But since people on this forum are also talking about other clones, I do not see why it should be banned to talk about this particular clones. I apologize for any offense in advance.

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #3 of 12
If you're interested, buy the damn thing yourself. Nothing angers me more on these forums than reading about people expecting to be spoon fed with all the 'right' answers from all the 'right' people. I once fell prey to this shameful act; never again.

The clone looks cheap enough for you to take the jump. If you're that curious, just go ahead with it already. No need to confirm it with us; this is not a China based hi-fi hub, and your chances of finding anything related to it here are slim to none.

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #5 of 12
me thinks he knows all about the clone, someone who is so determined to post about it and includes a link to the manufacturers site is to me very suspicious

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #6 of 12
me too
tongue.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #7 of 12
angry_face.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #8 of 12
maybe the OP is selling it or involved with it somehow.

either way they are taking advantage of amb and all the hard work that amb as well as all the other diy'er and builders have put into this amp. it's a shame really. thousands and thousands of hours must have been put into this.

Mar 23, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #9 of 12
yes, it makes me very angry to see this being cloned!! and even using the B22 name in their advertisements. luckily it does indeed look cheap and nasty, 2 things the beta22 is most definitely not, so I guess its not a clone afterall. I can only imagine the shortcuts a part substitutions that have gone on to cut costs

Mar 23, 2010 at 2:25 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by GGould /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone heard from the Chinese clone of Beta 22? How is its sound?

Hi Gould

May I ask where you are from?

USG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back