Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Oct 12, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #4,516 of 7,153
I dearly hope someone orders the Bluedio TM soon. If this particular person is a fan of a V-Shape signature headphone. Again, they can be had for about 25$ right now... I would just love to hear more impressions from you guys, but no stress LOL. :D

Also listened to some Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones today (SENNHEISER HD 4.40), 40mm drivers, they just couldn't deliver this visceral but still controlled Bass the Bluedio TMs are offering. 57mm drivers... it's just pure awesomesauce:

upload_2018-10-12_18-22-57.png

What makes me love them so much is this kind of atmospheric sound they produce. It's like the Bass creates this huge space in which everything else is surfacing.

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #4,517 of 7,153
I dearly hope someone orders the Bluedio TM soon. If this particular person is a fan of a V-Shape signature headphone. Again, they can be had for about 25$ right now... I would just love to hear more impressions from you guys, but no stress LOL. :D

Also listened to some Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones today (SENNHEISER HD 4.40), 40mm drivers, they just couldn't deliver this visceral but still controlled Bass the Bluedio TMs are offering. 57mm drivers... it's just pure awesomesauce:

What makes me love them so much is this kind of atmospheric sound they produce. It's like the Bass creates this huge space in which everything else is surfacing.

Since my T6 got lost in shipping, I may order a TM during 11.11, depending on the sale price.

Although I’m sure as soon as I do, Bluedio will release the TM2, which has improvements over the TM lol

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:43 PM Post #4,518 of 7,153
Since my T6 got lost in shipping, I may order a TM during 11.11, depending on the sale price.

Although I’m sure as soon as I do, Bluedio will release the TM2, which has improvements over the TM lol

Haha, I'm not sure, the TM hasn't been released that long ago. Also, it's a shame that your T6 got lost in shipping, BUT, only if you didn't receive a refund? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind it, I'm not really a fan of the T6 myself - they just sound muffled to me, even though you get used to the sound after a while. Still, it just feels like there is quiet a bit of detail missing because the highs are rather recessed.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #4,519 of 7,153
Haha, I'm not sure, the TM hasn't been released that long ago. Also, it's a shame that your T6 got lost in shipping, BUT, only if you didn't receive a refund? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind it, I'm not really a fan of the T6 myself - they just sound muffled to me, even though you get used to the sound after a while. Still, it just feels like there is quiet a bit of detail missing because the highs are rather recessed.

Yes, I got a refund. I just didn’t reorder the T6 with the refund money.

And as far a new models, the TN IEM was released at the sane time as the TM headphone,?and Bluedio already has a TN2. Plus they do that all the time. The T4 has barely come out and they had the T4S. Same with the T5 vs the T6.

Anyways, I was just poking fun at Bluedio.

Oct 13, 2018 at 5:32 AM Post #4,521 of 7,153
damn, really tempted to buy this but the headband design and the "the soul of freedom" on the wood is turning me off.

question: are the headphones easy to disassemble? coz I wanted to change the design specially the headband.

I never noticed that "soul of freedom" until you mentioned it just now. Cool. Now I love it even more:)

Also, I just discovered that the model number was there all along...ZX-1 just under the R and L indicators. It was never in the description until a few days ago.

I like the headband (one of the things that attracted me to it) but if you want a different one, why not just get the OKCSC M2? Seems to be the same driver but I don't think anyone has both so no one can confirm that they sound the same. I suspect they are quite similar... maybe the same. It would not be easy for me to disassemble but if someone put it together I would imagine that someone can take it apart. There are screws... maybe one day it will have its own modding thread, I do think it would be easy to repair the strap if that ever breaks.

Also, someone said that they thought the ZX-1 looks feminine with fabric finish and M2 masculine with wood and metal. I disagree. The ZX-1 does not make me look or feel feminine and I am a girl:) LOL. The pads are huge! The pattern on the band is unisex. Now if it had been pink, or better yet, purple flowers....

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2018 at 5:57 AM Post #4,522 of 7,153
I never noticed that "soul of freedom" until you mentioned it just now. Cool. Now I love it even more:)

Also, I just discovered that the model number was there all along...ZX-1 just under the R and L indicators. It was never in the description until a few days ago.

I like the headband (one of the things that attracted me to it) but if you want a different one, why not just get the OKCSC M2? Seems to be the same driver but I don't think anyone has both so no one can confirm that they sound the same. I suspect they are quite similar... maybe the same. It would not be easy for me to disassemble but if someone put it together I would imagine that someone can take it apart. There are screws... maybe one day it will have its own modding thread, I do think it would be easy to repair the strap if that ever breaks.

Also, someone said that they thought the ZX-1 looks feminine with fabric finish and M2 masculine with wood and metal. I disagree. The ZX-1 does not make me look or feel feminine and I am a girl:) LOL. The pads are huge! The pattern on the band is unisex. Now if it had been pink, or better yet, purple flowers....

well I guess its personal preference, the soul of freedom thing is too cheesy for me they could've also gave more variety of headband designs. i dont want to buy m2 coz the pads look very similar to grados which is very uncomfortable and have an impression for smaller soundstage. guesss ill have to wait more impressions for zx1 and m2 more.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2018 at 5:59 AM Post #4,523 of 7,153
Oct 13, 2018 at 6:01 AM Post #4,524 of 7,153
well I guess its personal preference, the soul of freedom thing is too cheesy for me they could've also gave more variety of headband designs. guesss ill have to wait more impressions for zx1 and m2 more.

We have had sayings like that included in IEM boxes from China. I think it is a cultural thing. Maybe it refers to how light it is. Anyway, no one would be able to read it when it is on your head..if they can they are waayyyy too close! It is so comfortable. It weighs about 200g but you don't even feel that when it is on the head.

Oct 13, 2018 at 6:09 AM Post #4,525 of 7,153
We have had sayings like that included in IEM boxes from China. I think it is a cultural thing. Maybe it refers to how light it is. Anyway, no one would be able to read it when it is on your head..if they can they are waayyyy too close! It is so comfortable. It weighs about 200g but you don't even feel that when it is on the head.

oh man, that comfortability is making me more tempted to buy it, i just cant stand the comfort issues of grado, even with gcush. btw regarding to sound quality, do they have a smoother sound compared to grados? coz sometimes grados sounds grainy specially at fast-paced songs.

Oct 13, 2018 at 6:33 AM Post #4,526 of 7,153
oh man, that comfortability is making me more tempted to buy it, i just cant stand the comfort issues of grado, even with gcush. btw regarding to sound quality, do they have a smoother sound compared to grados? coz sometimes grados sounds grainy specially at fast-paced songs.

Did you read this comparison by @Humblepie ?

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/chi...-ear-headphones.822184/page-290#post-14464764

It could be relevant if the drivers are the same for the M2 and the ZX-1

I don't know what grainy would sound like... I used to hear Tyl use that term in many reviews but never understood it. The only Grados I have heard are my 325e... they might sound different than yours. My husband has some others but I have never heard them.

All I can say is that the ZX-1 sound beautiful to me.

Oct 13, 2018 at 6:51 AM Post #4,527 of 7,153
Did you read this comparison by @Humblepie ?

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/chi...-ear-headphones.822184/page-290#post-14464764

It could be relevant if the drivers are the same for the M2 and the ZX-1

I don't know what grainy would sound like... I used to hear Tyl use that term in many reviews but never understood it. The only Grados I have heard are my 325e... they might sound different than yours. My husband has some others but I have never heard them.

All I can say is that the ZX-1 sound beautiful to me.

oh great, thanks

Oct 13, 2018 at 7:38 AM Post #4,528 of 7,153
......"Now if it had been pink, or better yet, purple flowers"....
....I probably wood n't have ordered them!! lol (- my hippychick daze are over! haha)......however, I'm quite looking forward to having my soul freed!!:L3000:
"turn-on, tune-in and drop off!"

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2018 at 7:59 AM Post #4,529 of 7,153
....I probably wood n't have ordered them!! lol (- my hippychick daze are over! haha)......however, I'm quite looking forward to having my soul freed!!:L3000:
"turn-on, tune-in and drop off!"

I actually prefer my flowers to reside in the garden:) I never did put them in my hair.

Oct 13, 2018 at 8:01 AM Post #4,530 of 7,153

So in order to look more "masculine".....I have to opt for the less comfortable M2 & carry around an extra 400g, comprising of metal and wood? - for essentially the same tonality/sound signature?? - in my opinion, femininity is in the eye of the beholder! ...and I am a guy! LOL:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back