Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Apr 26, 2018 at 4:32 PM Post #3,497 of 7,153
what is you overview on the triple drivers? @Markolav

My thoughts on the 1More Triple Driver (US version) are that they are very good all around, with a one caveat and one thing to note. I have an XL head, and for me, there is not quite enough padding on the earpads for extended use. I eventually start to feel the underlying metal of the headphones through the pad after a while (perhaps due to the clamp force on my XL head). This isn't something I experience at all on a similar sized headphone, the Pioneer SE-MHR5, which I find much more comfortable in extended listening. The thing to note is that the sub-bass impact is unique on the 1More, likely due to passive radiator. It creates a sensation that is different from other headphones, even other headphones with similar sub-bass response. I can't say whether it is better or worse, just... different. If you don't have an XL head, I think the 1More have a lot going for them with few downsides. And if you happen to want to drive them 'balanced', you can use the same type of dual 2.5mm cable you'd use on a Hifiman HE-400i (revised edition) with the 1More (I tested it with my Onkyo Rubato DAP driving them 'balanced').

Apr 26, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #3,498 of 7,153
Last edited:
Apr 26, 2018 at 5:42 PM Post #3,499 of 7,153
My thoughts on the 1More Triple Driver (US version) are that they are very good all around, with a one caveat and one thing to note. I have an XL head, and for me, there is not quite enough padding on the earpads for extended use. I eventually start to feel the underlying metal of the headphones through the pad after a while (perhaps due to the clamp force on my XL head). This isn't something I experience at all on a similar sized headphone, the Pioneer SE-MHR5, which I find much more comfortable in extended listening. The thing to note is that the sub-bass impact is unique on the 1More, likely due to passive radiator. It creates a sensation that is different from other headphones, even other headphones with similar sub-bass response. I can't say whether it is better or worse, just... different. If you don't have an XL head, I think the 1More have a lot going for them with few downsides. And if you happen to want to drive them 'balanced', you can use the same type of dual 2.5mm cable you'd use on a Hifiman HE-400i (revised edition) with the 1More (I tested it with my Onkyo Rubato DAP driving them 'balanced').
They do seem tiny, by the way are they open or closed? The design is too weird fore lol

Apr 26, 2018 at 5:55 PM Post #3,500 of 7,153
They do seem tiny, by the way are they open or closed? The design is too weird fore lol

They are not tiny. They are closed over ears. They are well built and I think the design is beautiful.

Apr 26, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #3,505 of 7,153
Got the B7S in today. Sounds like the B7 just closed. B7I thought were decent sounding, although there are better headphones out there. I think most people don't like the B7 headphone however. Those that don't like the B7 I doubt will like the B7S. I think the B7 sounds just a tad better. Despite barely being open, it sounds much more open compared to these. Sound is very narrow with these. Dimensions are about the same too so comfort isn't all that great.

They do look fantastic though. May have to look at what I can do to adjust mod these a bit.

Side note, I tried to get a set of the bosshifi B6 headphones to complete the collection. They were fairly inexpensive all sold all over the place by tons of stores a year ago. Now they are hard to find for some reason. Saw one company on aliexpress selling them for $65 a few months ago with a "gift box" if I paid extra (was $50 without box). So I paid extra and waited 3 months. Got nothing and they did a full refund. In fact they never shipped. Hadn't seen anything for a bit after than until a month ago. Saw a different store selling same thing for the same price. I was like why not. They had better feedback so I'll try.

I order the bosshifi (BLON label) B6 with the gift box for $65. Store shipped out that day and I got a tracking number that actually updated! It was tracking well and showed up today. I go to check to get the B7S, Hifiman Edition S, and the expected B6. What I got was a B7 in bubble wrap!!!! I double check the tracking to make sure it was sent from the store I order the B6 from. Yep.

My confidence in Aliexpress is now waning with this crap. Sent the seller a message. PITA to have to send stuff back when this crap happens.

For reference this is what I ordered:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hea...-With-Beryllium-Alloy-Driver/32812500003.html

Here is what I got :frowning2:
https://i.imgur.com/Za7M1Wm.jpg

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Update Response from Seller:
I messages the seller about the wrong item and sent them the pictures I took yesterday. Here is a link to the screenshot of the response by the seller response

https://i.imgur.com/kDAzvnn.jpg

Basically just trying to get me to accept it with a $5 refund. Are they trying to insult me?

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2018 at 12:00 PM Post #3,508 of 7,153
Are you really sure they are closed?...............Sorry, couldn't resist!.

closed.gif

Apr 27, 2018 at 4:45 PM Post #3,509 of 7,153
Got the B7S in today. Sounds like the B7 just closed. B7I thought were decent sounding, although there are better headphones out there. I think most people don't like the B7 headphone however. Those that don't like the B7 I doubt will like the B7S. I think the B7 sounds just a tad better. Despite barely being open, it sounds much more open compared to these. Sound is very narrow with these. Dimensions are about the same too so comfort isn't all that great.

They do look fantastic though. May have to look at what I can do to adjust mod these a bit.

Side note, I tried to get a set of the bosshifi B6 headphones to complete the collection. They were fairly inexpensive all sold all over the place by tons of stores a year ago. Now they are hard to find for some reason. Saw one company on aliexpress selling them for $65 a few months ago with a "gift box" if I paid extra (was $50 without box). So I paid extra and waited 3 months. Got nothing and they did a full refund. In fact they never shipped. Hadn't seen anything for a bit after than until a month ago. Saw a different store selling same thing for the same price. I was like why not. They had better feedback so I'll try.

I order the bosshifi (BLON label) B6 with the gift box for $65. Store shipped out that day and I got a tracking number that actually updated! It was tracking well and showed up today. I go to check to get the B7S, Hifiman Edition S, and the expected B6. What I got was a B7 in bubble wrap!!!! I double check the tracking to make sure it was sent from the store I order the B6 from. Yep.

My confidence in Aliexpress is now waning with this crap. Sent the seller a message. PITA to have to send stuff back when this crap happens.

For reference this is what I ordered:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hea...-With-Beryllium-Alloy-Driver/32812500003.html

Here is what I got :frowning2:
https://i.imgur.com/Za7M1Wm.jpg

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Update Response from Seller:
I messages the seller about the wrong item and sent them the pictures I took yesterday. Here is a link to the screenshot of the response by the seller response

https://i.imgur.com/kDAzvnn.jpg

Basically just trying to get me to accept it with a $5 refund. Are they trying to insult me?
If he doesn't agree to issue a full refund, open a dispute. Even if you won't get the full amount, it will be a lot more than 5$.

Apr 27, 2018 at 6:37 PM Post #3,510 of 7,153
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back