Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Oct 26, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #2,371 of 7,153
Welcome to headfi :) I do not have either of those but others probably do and can answer. Meanwhile, explore the site. You can do searches for reviews and you can search within this thread to see if these have been discussed on earlier pages. Or, just go to page 1 and read the entire thread! Of course if you do that you are in danger of adding more and more headphones to your list of wants.

Danger????

headphones.jpg

Oct 26, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #2,372 of 7,153
Oct 26, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #2,373 of 7,153
Oct 26, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #2,374 of 7,153
Oct 26, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #2,376 of 7,153
Oct 26, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #2,378 of 7,153
You and me both mate, you and me both :wink:

Wow that is beautiful... and so neat and tidy. Some of my headphone boxes are sitting under chairs in the living room... lol. No more cupboard space anywhere with two obsessive collectors in the house. We have a nice glass door bookcase similar to that... it is full of books. Do I have to get rid of my books? These tiny Victorian houses here...

Oct 26, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #2,379 of 7,153
Oct 26, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #2,380 of 7,153
When it is someones equipment I want to see it full size.
Clicking the thumbnail makes it full size rather than having to load a full size image taking up a lot of space. Just a pet peeve of mine bc I'm usually on my work computer with slow internet so it takes forever to load or my cell phone which will take forever to scroll (and load if Im not at home on my high speed internet lol)

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #2,381 of 7,153
Clicking the thumbnail makes it full size rather than having to load a full size image taking up a lot of space. Just a pet peeve of mine bc I'm usually on my work computer with slow internet so it takes forever to load or my cell phone which will take forever to scroll (and load if Im not at home on my high speed internet lol)

So are you saying that it will be tiny on my computer screen but when I click it, it will go to the full resolution of the file? Even if it is meant to be larger than the computer screen when when clicked on? I have seen some fairly small photos here that will not get bigger when I click on them. If it is something I am interested in I want the full resolution of the original photo.

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:25 PM Post #2,382 of 7,153
So are you saying that it will be tiny on my computer screen but when I click it, it will go to the full resolution of the file? Even if it is meant to be larger than the computer screen when when clicked on? I have seen some fairly small photos here that will not get bigger when I click on them. If it is something I am interested in I want the full resolution of the original photo.
No, it is just a pop out but really most thumbnails aren't that tiny to begin with and are enough to see IMO. Peter's image when click on gets even larger and is pixelated further. I'm not saying they are doing anything wrong by posting full size images, I'm just saying "my god those pictures are huge". Esp the guy crying lololol

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #2,383 of 7,153
Off topic, but putting it out there because the price is too good and I don't need the temptation. There's an HE560 for $290 on FS forums.

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #2,384 of 7,153
Esp the guy crying lololol

Yes that was huge...lol

Peters image for me on my pc does not get pixelated at all. It just goes to full resolution so I can read the names on the headphones etc. I enjoyed that. I am starting to feel that cell phones will be mean the death of real cameras. I sometimes share a really good detailed photo on facebook but I know that most people will only just see it on their phone. I guess I am a dinosaur with a land line, real cameras, computer equipment all over the house...

Speaking of real cameras... don't you love the photography that some of the reviewers share? Some of the photos are amazing!

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #2,385 of 7,153
Off topic, but putting it out there because the price is too good and I don't need the temptation. There's an HE560 for $290 on FS forums.

hmmm... just the fact that you noticed it might mean you are tempted... you know you want it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back