Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #27,436 of 35,472
Hello there tell me the best IEMs which can be worn over ear available on ali expressaround 50$ and dont need amp to drive them.
1. Which have very detailed sound means I could hear every instrument something like that but not treble heavy.
2. Seconds ones I wanna know about are seriously bass heavy but nt like u can only hear bass but they give out bass properly.
Help is greatly appreciated :wink:

Just Message Easy and let him know you are a Headfi member and he will lower the price a little. These do require burn in to sound the best BUT do fit your requirements

2016 New Easy UEs Custom Made Around Ear Earphone Dual Unit In-Ear Dynamic HIFI Earbuds Double Dynamic Stereo In Ear Headset
http://s.aliexpress.com/NzaqUFbi
(from AliExpress Android)

May 12, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #27,437 of 35,472
Just Message Easy and let him know you are a Headfi member and he will lower the price a little. These do require burn in to sound the best BUT do fit your requirements

2016 New Easy UEs Custom Made Around Ear Earphone Dual Unit In-Ear Dynamic HIFI Earbuds Double Dynamic Stereo In Ear Headset
http://s.aliexpress.com/NzaqUFbi
(from AliExpress Android)

Thanks bro and if u can
Tell me about vsonic vsd3s too thanks

May 12, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #27,438 of 35,472
May 12, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #27,440 of 35,472
Hmm so these custom ones u mentioned seems gud can u give me a bit of review of them so I can final them like the sound stage , balanced or bassy , sound details etc

http://www.head-fi.org/products/easy-ues-customs-2016/reviews/15754 everything Twin says here I second it. It's on the bassy side esp OOTB but it becomes more controlled with burn in, it will be there when called upon and settled when not needed. Mids are forward and detailed. I can't get enough of acoustic guitars and vocals (male & female). Treble is not bright, its not dark.I want to say soundstage is avg to above avg but I think that also depends on source/amp. Going from 4th Gen iPod Touch Line Out to E12 to my Fiio X1 Line Out to E12 the sound stage height and depth gained quite a bit and also micro details came out a lot more. Width maybe got a hair smaller.

May 12, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #27,442 of 35,472
I don't think I have enough experience to write a review but I would definitely recommend k4 to anyone who wants a warm sound with big bass but still manage good detail.

I unfortunately second the net enough experience to write a full on review. The male vocals are a bit thick, this can be good or can be bad, depending on tastes. Other than that they are solid. If you mainly listen to Rock or Metal they are perfect. Kick drums sound fantastic.

my playlist 99% male vocals. 
biggrin.gif

@Lurk650 @crabdog
take your time for k4 review.
thank you both for your responses.
beerchug.gif

Sorry! Had lot to do and have a bad camera too
redface.gif

Well... here it comes...

Monks have sinned...

May 12, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #27,443 of 35,472
Replacement QT5 should get here Monday. Have the Fidue balanced cable now as well so I'll give that a go.

On a side note, the HTC 10 has a pretty good dac/amp in it. It's driving my AKG 7XX, and it sounds excellent.
Qt5 could have the biggest soundstage of any Iem from what's been said about them. Running them
Balanced might increase the stage! What's your balanced Dap of choice?

May 13, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #27,444 of 35,472
Replacement QT5 should get here Monday. Have the Fidue balanced cable now as well so I'll give that a go.

On a side note, the HTC 10 has a pretty good dac/amp in it. It's driving my AKG 7XX, and it sounds excellent.

What happened to your original pair , was it a quality control issue? Did you have to send them back or they let you keep them? Also have a spare Fidue MMX cable and have been keen to get the QT5 next when the shozy Zero honeymoon subsides.

Would you still recommend the QT5 and are they comfortable for extended listen? Am wondering if they will stay put while Im moving around painting large canvases on the ground?

Apologies for all the questions. Am keen to make the most informed decision possible before taking the plunge! My current collection is : Fidue A83, Zeros, 808s , IE80s , Tennmak Pro , Easy M2 etc etc..

May 13, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #27,445 of 35,472
If anyone here has the Music Maker TK13, please let me know if you have an amp and if it works well with one. The Tomahawk's sound didn't change at all when you used it with an amp, so I am curious if the Tk13 can take advantage of a powerful amp. I'm very curious to see if it's a basshead IEM.

May 13, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #27,446 of 35,472
What happened to your original pair , was it a quality control issue? Did you have to send them back or they let you keep them? Also have a spare Fidue MMX cable and have been keen to get the QT5 next when the shozy Zero honeymoon subsides.

Would you still recommend the QT5 and are they comfortable for extended listen? Am wondering if they will stay put while Im moving around painting large canvases on the ground?

Apologies for all the questions. Am keen to make the most informed decision possible before taking the plunge! My current collection is : Fidue A83, Zeros, 808s , IE80s , Tennmak Pro , Easy M2 etc etc..
if the qt5 can win the a83, i am definitely getting the qt5

May 13, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #27,447 of 35,472
If anyone here has the Music Maker TK13, please let me know if you have an amp and if it works well with one. The Tomahawk's sound didn't change at all when you used it with an amp, so I am curious if the Tk13 can take advantage of a powerful amp. I'm very curious to see if it's a basshead IEM.
my tk12 did sounded better with fiio Q1, bass sounded more solid and with more punch, sub bass more visible but i did not notice differences on the high area, but, im not sure whether providing more volume can produce the same result with an amp though.. i got Ting en route to me.. was considering Tomahawk too..

May 13, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #27,450 of 35,472
Maybe by 2017 quad drivers like the QT5 can be had for similar price to TK13..!

Actually , you dont need to wait for 2017. There's a taobao DIY shop selling an IEM which have 6 drivers. I tried to buy a pair but theyre already sold out and will take 30 days to finish another batch of production. Im really interested because according to some buyers theyre better than w4 and 535.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back