Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #27,406 of 35,472
not to rain on this parade, but i just was informed that the credit card i've been using on the aliexpress site has been hacked into via china (some scam with applepay). this might be god's way of telling me to stop buying headphones. all, please take due precautions with your financial info.

May 12, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #27,407 of 35,472
  Well I hope that my $50 was well spent on the Shozy Zero. Can't wait to try them. Eh time to play the AE tracking game.

Same here, I'm expecting a more balanced sound than Easy UEs, warm&sweet rather than basshead.(ordered mine from ShenzhenAudio on ebay)

May 12, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #27,408 of 35,472
  Same here, I'm expecting a more balanced sound than Easy UEs, warm&sweet rather than basshead.(ordered mine from ShenzhenAudio on ebay)

I ordered from ShenzhenAudio too. $10 cheaper than Penon. Dunno why, slower shipping maybe? I also asked Bill about the carry case which is not listed in his description but he confirmed it does come with case.

May 12, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #27,409 of 35,472
Great news, I have some cheap replacement case, but I prefer the original.

May 12, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #27,410 of 35,472

Totally off topic, but bought a bag for Earphone/Dap storage.  It could stand to be bigger, but it's not like I'd need to take the whole collection on a trip.

May 12, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #27,411 of 35,472

Totally off topic, but bought a bag for Earphone/Dap storage.  It could stand to be bigger, but it's not like I'd need to take the whole collection on a trip.

Cmon you just wanted an excuse to carry a handbag! Mine is super bad and bright pink lol but it has 6 compartments. Not for travel through.

May 12, 2016 at 9:37 AM Post #27,413 of 35,472
May 12, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #27,414 of 35,472
not to rain on this parade, but i just was informed that the credit card i've been using on the aliexpress site has been hacked into via china (some scam with applepay). this might be god's way of telling me to stop buying headphones. all, please take due precautions with your financial info.

Well that sucks. Gonna have to watch out for that. After these 3 I'm waiting on get here I'll be done for quite a while and will delete my card info from AliBaba Pay

May 12, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #27,417 of 35,472

Yeah, I've gotta see this. Is there a "making of" album?

Sorry, no pics from making process. But pics will come very soon, about 1h, oil is "sucking in"  and then to photo-session 
wink.gif

May 12, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #27,418 of 35,472
  Sorry, no pics from making process. But pics will come very soon, about 1h, oil is "sucking in"  and then to photo-session 
wink.gif

Sweet, always love checking your handy work
biggrin.gif
So is the Nun created off Monks? Gotta jump over to the D2 thread, mine came yesterday
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

May 12, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #27,419 of 35,472

The Dulcimers were $9.99/on special offer at Gearbest a week ago. I rate them above my KZs and I have a few pairs.

thankss! make that dulc on top my shortlist.

Well I hope that my $50 was well spent on the Shozy Zero. Can't wait to try them. Eh time to play the AE tracking game.

i cant take 808. lz (z)02a good alternative?
i need warm/dark sound with budget < $25.

thanks.

VJJB K4

im with you zest. i need warm/dark & sweet rather than basshead (but with tight budget. lol)
zircon enought for me. VJJB K4 some people said has strong bass so i'll skip this. but thanks lurk, really appreciate it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

May 12, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #27,420 of 35,472
thankss! make that dulc on top my shortlist.

im with you zest. i need warm/dark & sweet rather than basshead (but with tight budget. lol)
zircon enought for me. VJJB K4 some people said has strong bass so i'll skip this. but thanks lurk, really appreciate it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Warm means it leans towards bass right? K4 is warm and dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back