Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #27,391 of 35,472
"Horrbile, this trend needs to end. And im pointing the finger at you mee pinnacle, Dita answer and IE800. Single drivers for 800 dollars ? Blashphemy !"

It sounds really ironic and funny actually but this one is not: "Exactly 38 usd for a dynamic driver ? This is so over priced. China is starting to follow the trends of western brands puttinf high price tags on single dynamic drivers."

I think that's real hahah!

May 12, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #27,393 of 35,472
That's why instead of shooting higher, I'm shooting sense.....sense on a budget! 
wink.gif

PS, I rather trust my sense of hearing, to get a sense of low price.
ksc75smile.gif
 .....just my 2 pennies.

May 12, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #27,394 of 35,472
  You could get both the KZ ATE and KZ ZN1 Mini for less than $25. Tenmak Dulcimer is about $20 and very nice. Others will be able to give you more suggestions too.

KZ ZN1 Mini, very interesting but offical store KZ cant ship to my country (ship from russian), will find another seller later.

thanks! really appreciate. 
beerchug.gif

May 12, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #27,396 of 35,472

matter of taste... I don`t like it
rolleyes.gif

I don't think you like anything that you can't destroy and put in custom wooden housing. 
biggrin.gif

Yeeesh sir!
tongue.gif
 Btw, right atm I`m putting something BIG into wooden (Oak+walnut) IEM shells 
wink.gif
 I hope everything goes well with installation!

I have a quastion - what`s the biggest single dynamic IEM out there atm? 
tongue.gif

May 12, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #27,398 of 35,472
Well... there`s >15mm in my ears atm 
tongue.gif
 ...in full-wooden housing (except nozzle edges) ...and it`s "sounding like full-sized headphone"
tongue.gif

And I call it NUN 
biggrin.gif
 (hint what it is)

May 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM Post #27,401 of 35,472

Well... there`s >15mm in my ears atm 
tongue.gif
 ...in full-wooden housing (except nozzle edges) ...and it`s "sounding like full-sized headphone"
tongue.gif

And I call it NUN 
biggrin.gif
 (hint what it is)

How many VE Monks do you have laying around?
You guys are obsessed ;P

Ordered only one - and The ONE(NUN) it is!
tongue.gif

May 12, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #27,403 of 35,472
"[COLOR=000000]Horrbile, this trend needs to end. And im pointing the finger at you mee pinnacle, Dita answer and IE800. Single drivers for 800 dollars ? Blashphemy ![/COLOR]"

It sounds really ironic and funny actually but this one is not: "Exactly 38 usd for a dynamic driver ? This is so over priced. China is starting to follow the trends of western brands puttinf high price tags on single dynamic drivers."

I think that's real hahah!
i second this. Many a times people look at drivers count and determine if its worth it.

May 12, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #27,404 of 35,472
Later. I`m still fine-tuning them (port hole configuration testing) and finishing them (Stain+oil) 
wink.gif

May 12, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #27,405 of 35,472

cool.gif
You seem to be in a TINY Minority here. Most think these are great Earphones. Definitely NOT useless. Although I don't listen to much Metal.

Maybe it's your source.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

They're good but not great unless you're basshead, they're too unbalanced, if you're coming from bassy or warm&sweet earphones, the gap in bass quantity is not too much, if you're more into balanced or worse, bright signature, Easy UEs are not for you.
I've been doing some long listening with flat earphones (Ety MC5) to reset my brain
smile.gif
, to be sure my previous IEMs had not to much influence.

I said useless for any heavier music, not everything. I've compared the sound with my iPhone 5 and the Realtek ALC892 integrated into my PC's motherboard and the hissy, unpleasant mid is noticeable on every one of them. 

I've had multiple iems from Brainwavz and a pair of KZ's (ED10, and some other ones) before that. None of them had that unpleasantly sounding guitars like the UEs. Just my personal opinion.

Iphone 5 output impedance (4-5 ohm), and I guess ALC892, is not the best with low impedance earphones, with a risk of frequency variations, they're better for portable headphones or big impedance IEMs (>=32-40 ohm).
I have no problem with guitar, I just tried Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child (Slight Return).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back