Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #26,341 of 35,472
I only found one HLSX 808 on ali, from Easy. Am I right in assuming that they are all wooden like the one there?

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #26,342 of 35,472
I received the Original sendiy M2, nearly after 70 days from date of order. Btw I am from India. I have listened them for about 3 hours from yesterday. OOTB they have elevated bass and subdued highs. Mids also take the backstage. I have Ostry KC06 and I am huge fan of them. I miss the liquids mids of Ostry and balanced bass of KC06. Till now I much prefer the KC06. They(kc06) are very good for 50$.

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #26,343 of 35,472
As said, the LZ-02A I receive from HCK was defective (unglue shell), so I think about sharing the pictures of his inside drivers here.
It can be interesting for some I guess.

Their a grill in the back, so it's a vented driver...don't know anything about drivers!
HCK sent me another pair, he was very kind and collaborative. I'm still trusting this seller, don't want to make bad image about his products!

Cheers!

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #26,344 of 35,472
Apr 27, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #26,347 of 35,472
The wooden 1 from Ali is not HLSX-808 from what I know. Here is a taobao link to the wooden 1 in taobao. The model is supposed to be BK35
http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=530469470070&toSite=main
My HLSX-808 is the one with gold colour metal housing with the hole at right and left respectively.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #26,348 of 35,472
GO GO GO , massdrop boufht back hifiman re0, but called re00 with better build and way cheaper @$35 . get them while they last.

Yep Mo, already sent the MassD link to like 10 friends this morning
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #26,350 of 35,472
Anybody heard the **** DT2?
Chinese brands really like the IE800 shell.
Look intriguing with their dual dynamic and armature drivers...
As I feel bad for HCK to send only LZ replacement was thinking to buy the best sub 50$ earphones possible from him...because I just buy sub 25 lately (with the exception of Mrz Tomahawak) But I shouldn't buy more, it became insanity even if I buy earphones for my friends too (they can't beleive the quality you got for the price and I don't think they will return to a ''bestbuy'' store soon)...

Anyway, any suggestions for earphones from this store?
Will like armature or dual drivers...not test this yet.

Thanks for giving some suggestions!

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #26,351 of 35,472

Yep Mo, already sent the MassD link to like 10 friends this morning
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Are they worth the $35, reviews of the RE-0 look decent but nothing spectacular. Doesn't ship til Aug 5. Day before my bday. Could be a nice bday gift to myself that I may forget I have coming lol

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #26,353 of 35,472

Thanks for the info. I'm feeling pretty hyped after reading that because I just ordered the 808 yesterday.  :D

Having the same feeling when reading these good impressions (albeit only from few who got these so far) on HLSX 808.

BTW, me too ordered them yesterday :D

Please share feedback about them! Especially compared to VE Monk and KZ ATE which I both own and like, like You do :wink:
This is my main cheap step-up candidate atm from my favourite single-dynamic-driver WOM-mod:

Want to try DD+BA but another option would be DDD Monk mod
tongue.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #26,354 of 35,472
  Anybody heard the **** DT2?
Chinese brands really like the IE800 shell.
Look intriguing with their dual dynamic and armature drivers...
As I feel bad for HCK to send only LZ replacement was thinking to buy the best sub 50$ earphones possible from him...because I just buy sub 25 lately (with the exception of Mrz Tomahawak) But I shouldn't buy more, it became insanity even if I buy earphones for my friends too (they can't beleive the quality you got for the price and I don't think they will return to a ''bestbuy'' store soon)...

Anyway, any suggestions for earphones from this store?
Will like armature or dual drivers...not test this yet.

Thanks for giving some suggestions!

I don't have DT2 but DT2 is one of the popular hybrids among Japanese. some Japanese buyers wrote recent DT2 is not good in particular bad treble.
Its BA and Dynamic units might be changed before. This is the assumption among Japanese owners.  . Old DT2 has very different sound from recent DT2. 
In that information, The seller replied a Japanese owner : “DT0316xxx” is new version DT2. Just took the material upgrade

Apr 27, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #26,355 of 35,472
  Please share feedback about them! Especially compared to VE Monk and KZ ATE which I both own and like, like You do :wink:
This is my main cheap step-up candidate atm from my favourite single-dynamic-driver WOM-mod:

Want to try DD+BA but another option would be DDD Monk mod
tongue.gif

Knowing how slow the postal system (mainly the customs clearance department) works in my country, I should expect HSLX 808 to reach my hands by the end of May but I will sure update on them with comparison 
beerchug.gif

Meanwhile, also awaiting for LeTV All metal earphones (bought for 8.50 US$ at AliEx) to reach me by mid of May. I get that these are not liked by few of our fellow headfiers (or just Twin?) who bought them but been raved over at french audio forum by many users for their analytical (somewhat cold?) sound signature from what I understand (via google translation). BTW, came to know about these from a french headfier here in this thread. 

Eagerly looking forward to both these IEMs 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back