Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #26,206 of 35,472
I know some Japanese read your article. B3 is one of a popular hybrids in Japanese. I don't have one. some owner said it sounds beautiful voice.

Quite interesting that there's some Japanese read my review. How did they even found it..
biggrin.gif

And yes they sound awesome. It's one of the several IEMs that I strongly recommend to anybody.

Paul

Apr 25, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #26,207 of 35,472
  Quite interesting that there's some Japanese read my review. How did they even found it..
biggrin.gif

And yes they sound awesome. It's one of the several IEMs that I strongly recommend to anybody.

Paul

B3 vs Easy UE vs **** UEs? :p

I know some Japanese read your article. B3 is one of a popular hybrids in Japanese. I don't have one. some owner said it sounds beautiful voice.

I'm in Osaka, Japan for the coming months. Any store recommendations? :wink:

Apr 25, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #26,208 of 35,472

I'm in Osaka, Japan for the coming months. Any store recommendations? :wink:

e-earphone near Nipponbashi. http://www.e-earphone.jp/html/page200.html?leftsidemenu 
Yodobashi camera near JR Osaka station, Yodobashi has shops near many JR stations like osaka, kyoto, nagoya tokyo etc. 
I have not gone to the e-earphone yet but I hear there are plenty of earphones to try to listen in that shop

Apr 25, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #26,209 of 35,472
  Anyone know someone over at Easy Earphones on Ali? Ordered my Easy M2's March 29th and haven't received anything...my buyer protection is running out and I am thinking of starting a dispute. No communication from the seller either....

I ordered my UEs on March 29, they arrived yesterday(in France), no news after custom clearance (April 6) till they were at my local mail sorting centre (April 23) according to China Post tracking.

Apr 25, 2016 at 2:34 AM Post #26,210 of 35,472
Just checked Ali and they cleared China on Saturday. Like said, Easy (among other sellers) need to be upfront about when they are shipped.

Apr 25, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #26,211 of 35,472
Other sellers use Singapore Post, it's faster with better tracking, for example my Xduoo X3, ordered on March 29, received on April 12.

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:45 AM Post #26,213 of 35,472
Apr 25, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #26,214 of 35,472

Yeah I messaged Easy the other day saying my tracking is invalid and of course his reply is "my friend just wait more days, it will come". Yeah I'm gonna wait but why the hell did you supply me with an invalid tracking number?

:grinning: Maybe it's because I'm a little older, but you guys seriously need to learn patience. The Chinese postal system has been overloaded for a month now. Easy sent me out a package with tracking number. It didn't show up on USPS tracking for almost 2 weeks. It also showed up as an invalid number, then it showed it passed through sort then 3 days later it's in Chicago.

Be Patient. If Easy says he sent it put and gives you a tracking number then he did.

One third or more of all the people on Earth live in China. Their postal volume DWARFS ours. I have never failed to receive a package yet.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

+1

Apr 25, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #26,215 of 35,472

Also ordered mine on the 10th.  They're stateside (Chicago) now as this is the latest status tonight:

cool.gif
Look at this for Example. Bob ordered them on the 10th. Easy stated CLEARLY in the product description to allow 7 Days to build them. SEE? they posted on the 18th, you gonna fault him for one Day extra?  Dispatched the next Day then arrived in Chicago 5 Days later. It's absolutely amazing and quite fast for a custom made unit, especially from China.

JMHO

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Apr 25, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #26,217 of 35,472

Actually, I think the Sendiy M2 don't sound dark at all. It's just a slight V-shape signature with plenty of details and a BIG soundstage to go with it. That's what makes them so popular and unique. Now, with the HLSX-808, they seem to bring that same harmony, but with slightly better clarity on the vocals and details.....Thanks to the BA armature provided, of course! I say, either of them could make a great edition to your collection, but I do think the Sendiy M2 sounds closer to the Pro 80's, while the vocals and treble on the HLSX-808 sounds closer to higher grade headphones, especially on the upper range.

About the K3003's......
The first link is the one's I have. The K3003 by ****.

So which one is brighter, has more treble presence - M2 or 808? Also which one has stronger bass?

So you think 808 is better than K3003 by ****, which costs twice as much?

Apr 25, 2016 at 9:21 AM Post #26,218 of 35,472
Hi, I'm very new to the world of chinese IEMs and have read through a small part of this thread. From what Ive gathered, these seem to be some of the best performing options for under $100:

HLSX-808
TK12/TK13
DQSM
Easy UEs
**** UEs

I currently own shure se215 special editions, but im looking to upgrade. Which do you think are the best performers within this price point? Looking forward to hearing your responses!

Apr 25, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #26,219 of 35,472
  you did not have to pay any custom fees? 
I too live in france thats why i am asking

No, you should pay the VAT, but when using national posts, it's unusual unless the value is high. When using services like DHL, UPS, Fedex and some others they declare everything, you have to pay VAT and handling charges.
Many asian sellers are used to that and the value on the parcel is lowered or marked as gift. In France you have to add custom fee if the value is > 150€.

Edit: Easy UEs size comparison

From left to right : Zero Audio Tenore, Vsonic GR07, Letv AM, UEs

Apr 25, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #26,220 of 35,472
  I wrote a review only in Korean but might write the english version sometime later when I'm not busy.

Anyway, go for the B3. I owned it for a while and they are really good for it's price. I can say that for sure..
biggrin.gif

Here's the Korean review that I wrote, just in case you want to see more pics.

Google translate will probably be useless as it does a horrible job translating Korean to English.

http://blog.naver.com/paulpark22/220566312972

Paul

Can you give any short comparisons between B3 and the ones you reviewed that are in similar price range, like **** UEsLZ-Z03A?
Or even, maybe, can you compare their sound signature to DQSM, since I'm interested in them as well, although they are probably way better? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back