Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #24,991 of 35,472
I just received my second pair of FL800. This time I ordered them with the black cable option, which seems to be more or less the same cable that came with the Sendiy M2, one of the better IEM cables I've had on any model

I've just listened to them quickly, but OOTB they sound just as good as my last pair, with one exception. Unfortunately, there seems to be a slight driver mismatch, between ~3kHz and ~6kHz, which pushes the sound slightly off center between these frequencies. So there might be some QC issues with this model..

Pretty bummed, tbh, I really like this model. Will try to do a proper burn in and hope that it'll get better, but I have no idea if there is any chance what so ever that this will improve the situation. :frowning2:

Anyway, still a great earphone, especially considering the small price tag, but just wanted to give a heads up to the people in the thread that have ordered or are thinking about ordering this model. Also sent Easy a message about this, so that they are aware of it.

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #24,992 of 35,472
  I just received my second pair of FL800. This time I ordered them with the black cable option, which seems to be more or less the same cable that came with the Sendiy M2, one of the better IEM cables I've had on any model

I've just listened to them quickly, but OOTB they sound just as good as my last pair, with one exception. Unfortunately, there seems to be a slight driver mismatch, between ~3kHz and ~6kHz, which pushes the sound slightly off center between these frequencies. So there might be some QC issues with this model..

Pretty bummed, tbh, I really like this model. Will try to do a proper burn in and hope that it'll get better, but I have no idea if there is any chance what so ever that this will improve the situation. :frowning2:

Anyway, still a great earphone, especially considering the small price tag, but just wanted to give a heads up to the people in the thread that have ordered or are thinking about ordering this model. Also sent Easy a message about this, so that they are aware of it.

I have mine in the mail while I'm still enjoying my KZ Ate's. :)

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #24,993 of 35,472
Hi twin,

I ordered the Easy UEs 6 days ago (no news about shipment yet), I read your feedback and I'm a little worried about bass quantity cause I'm no basshead. Do you think they're more on the basshead side or on the warm & sweet side ?

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #24,994 of 35,472

Bummer, let us know later on if burning them in changed some what for you. .....Keep us informed!  
cool.gif

Apr 4, 2016 at 4:49 PM Post #24,996 of 35,472
Hi twin,

I ordered the Easy UEs 6 days ago (no news about shipment yet), I read your feedback and I'm a little worried about bass quantity cause I'm no basshead. Do you think they're more on the basshead side or on the warm & sweet side ?

I ordered mine 13 days ago and tracking still says it's in China

Apr 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #24,997 of 35,472

It's Channel Imbalance. I hate it when that happens.

Apr 4, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #25,000 of 35,472
Yeah me too, mine left China a month ago, I think it's lost in the air lol

Well it took Twin 25 days to get his A3 so I guess China shipping is bad right now.

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:23 PM Post #25,002 of 35,472
That's just rough, I think several of these Chinese iem's builders and manufacturers are garnering Audiophile attention:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For the expired return what I'm seeing in these threads are that they are ready and willing to take care of buyers of these iem's:smirk: I mean best they can being in China.

Just the way I see it:beers:
I was just kidding.... :)

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #25,003 of 35,472
Just checked myself since I read that USPS works for the epacket tracking and it indeed does. Shows still in Shenzen as of 26th still. Gonna message Easy right now.

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:47 PM Post #25,004 of 35,472
I tried the **** UE, Easy UE 3, and I just got my Easy UE 1 today. Each one is a different animal in its own right. However the one thing they all have in common is forward mids even though the mid range emphasis differ for each one.

**** UE: Single dynamic driver. Has excellent sub bass, very well controlled, never feels over the top or bloated and blends in very well with the other frequencies. Mids are surprisingly forward, most especially in the upper mids. This makes the **** UE great if you mostly listen to female vocals. People say the treble occasionally sounds splashy/metallic but I've personally never been bothered with that, thats just me though. Sound stage is alright, not terrible but will not blow you away either. IMO the biggest draw back of the **** UE is the lack of upper bass/lower mids emphasis, making male vocals sound somewhat recessed and lacking weight.

Easy UE 1: I bought the 3 BA variant. I just got these today and I am still giving them a listen as I write this so this will be more like an early impression. Great sound stage, opens up even more with upgraded cables. A very flat and neutral sounding IEM, probably the most neutral of all the Chinese made IEMs. Again, very nice emphasis on the mid range, comparable to the **** UE but I think has better controlled upper mids and is less fatiguing in that regard. The treble is surprisingly pleasant, I was worried these will have too much siblance in the 6khz- 8khz range but in my testing so far they are still within my threshold. Bass is laid back and may feel non existent to some, especially if you are coming from a dynamic driver IEM, but its still there. Sound stage is pretty decent as well. Interestingly enough the UE 1 actually reminds me somewhat of the KZ S3 but even more refined. We'll see how the UE 1 fares as I burn it in.

Easy UE 3: I settled for the hybrid 1 dynamic + 3 BA variant. The bassiest of the lot with plenty of mid bass, songs that are mixed warmly may sound bloated with bass on this one. I was initially disappointed with this one as I do not like my bass bloated to the point where it gets muddy, but as I continued to burn them in they opened up a bit, especially if you got a bright amp. They are also very hard to drive. Fortunately what saved this IEM to me was how warm mid range sounded, it still manages to stand out in pretty much any music. The upper mids and treble are rolled off and may sound veiled and under powered to some. Occasionally the treble can also get drowned out by the bass. There is a plus side to this however as it is almost never sounds too harsh even on the most brightly mixed tracks on my playlist, in fact I think they sound incredible on brightly mixed songs. Sound stage is pretty good despite the tremendous amount of bass, on par with the UE 1. I consider the UE 3 to be a distant relative of the ATH-CKR10 as it sounds like a much darker version of it.

All of these IEMs benefit greatly from upgraded cables and third party ear tips. I personally use the JVC Spiral Dots M size as I feel they help open the sound up a little with the exception of the UE 1 in which I don't notice any difference.

Never tried the HCK UEs or the dual driver Easy UE 2015/2016 before but I do have the HCK UE (The one with the custom 8mm single dynamic driver) on the way and I've heard great things about them, so my expectations are raised.

Thank you!

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #25,005 of 35,472
cool.gif
It's still very slow. My second Pair of LZA3 Just hit New York Sort. They were passed through Shenzhen facility on 23rd. THESE WERE SENT PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL and still took 12 days to get to NY they will probably take 3-5 Days to my post office in a Detroit suburb.

Tell you the truth the first Pair came on the 4th, Amazon projected a Delivery of April 5th-26th. Odd coincidence?

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back