Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2015 at 9:40 PM Post #16,591 of 35,472
  Anyone recommend an 'upgrade' to the silver KZ ATE? I love the balanced sound and engaging presentation. Looking to eventually get some HE-400i to go with my Shanling M3, but need something to keep me going in the meantime!!! (the curse of head-fi!!!).... Budget at around $80ish.......

Just get the KZ ED10's. They actually compliment each other well on different genre's -very open and engaging presentation.

Jul 8, 2015 at 11:32 PM Post #16,592 of 35,472
Got the Alpha &  Delta AD01s in! A collaboration between lendmeurears and a unknown chinese manufactures, resulted in a detachable, replaceable cable and earpiece earphone

follow the thread here : http://www.head-fi.org/t/773957/alpha-delta-ad01-lend-me-ur-ears-first-iem#post_11748710

my unboxing video is below:

Jul 9, 2015 at 4:32 AM Post #16,594 of 35,472
Anyone recommend an 'upgrade' to the silver KZ ATE? I love the balanced sound and engaging presentation. Looking to eventually get some HE-400i to go with my Shanling M3, but need something to keep me going in the meantime!!! (the curse of head-fi!!!).... Budget at around $80ish.......

Are you looking for an straight upgrade (similar signature ) or just something better ? If the latter , what kind of sound are you looking for, what kind of music do you listen to and what's your budget ?

Edit :just noticed that you mentioned the budget already , my bad :)

Jul 9, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #16,595 of 35,472
Just get the KZ ED10's. They actually compliment each other well on different genre's -very open and engaging presentation.

So you think that ED10 is superior to the ATE?

Jul 9, 2015 at 6:34 AM Post #16,596 of 35,472
I doubt it because according to his impressions ED10 is more towards V-shaped signature compared to ATE which is pretty well balanced/neutral (at least my pair) and his source gear might also affect his impressions. Read KZ thread and his comments compared to other members comments. And lets not forget that KZ has some QC issues and inconsistency with their products, so, one member might get better pair and disagree with other member opinion.

Jul 9, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #16,597 of 35,472
Chill ppl, @1clearhead just putting forward his suggestion. I'm sure @nelson996 would do his research on all the suggestions he'd gather from here and choose wisely. 
Let's not make this into an argument.

Jul 9, 2015 at 7:39 AM Post #16,598 of 35,472
  Chill ppl, @1clearhead just putting forward his suggestion. I'm sure @nelson996 would do his research on all the suggestions he'd gather from here and choose wisely. 

Ha, ha whenever I see a post by 1clearhead I automatically think "Ivery IS-1" 
biggrin.gif
tongue_smile.gif
 (j/k).

Jul 9, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #16,600 of 35,472

I don`t mind someone putting forward his suggestion and everybody are chill (me including). I just don`t get it why You always take my comments as some kind of attack/discredit towards others? I just made remark about his impressions which might be misleading (not that they certainly are). Just when words like balanced sound is being noted out in bold, one should answer properly without opposing his own words mentioned in other thread. If I were newcomer into this thread and forum I might really think that they are balanced sounding IEMs. So far, according to impressions I have read, they seem to be more towards V-shaped sound signature than balanced. I`m not trying to make statements about something I haven`t even tried but like I said - wrong words may mislead ppl, including myself.

Sorry for taking word before and won`t comment anymore on this subject. Back into topic.

Jul 9, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #16,602 of 35,472
Anyone else getting this err message on penon audio??

This Account Has Been Suspended

Jul 9, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #16,605 of 35,472
Yeah, I was just curious since he suggested them as an upgrade to the ATE's. I haven't heard the ED10's myself so I wouldn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back