Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #14,687 of 35,472
  Wow. $13? Okay, now that is a price to beat.

How can you hate the RE-300? Well, the i and a versions are very bassy, or so impressions say. The h version is great for the price, but doesn't punch up the ladder very well.

OK fair enough, RE-300h/i/a is not a great IEM, but then again no $50 or under IEM really is. It's just a decent, cheap enough IEM that performs better than anything I've heard in the price range. It also has other things going for it like lightness, comfort and size. 

Feb 12, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #14,688 of 35,472

Eh, saying "Very satisfied by the sound quality" and asking if we know anything better in the price range is hardly hyping anything. If anything, that's a very conservative statement that doesn't mean anything except that they met or exceeded his expectations.

Well I get your view, but there is little history attached behind my warning. I usually do some background checks before even warning anyone. When a person owning '((( several hundred )))' earphones and posts such claim, it carries weight. Also this is not the first time I've seen ilikeiem posting similar claim.

It is just my brotherly advice to all, that whenever you buy a new product give it some quality listening time and let us know how do you like it.

Feb 12, 2015 at 5:57 AM Post #14,689 of 35,472
  anyone gone for the nx2 yet?

http://www.radioddity.com/us/topping-nx2-ultra-slim-portable-audio-amplifier-headphone-earphone-amplifier-with-usb-dac.html

I just ordered a piece since my E07K recently broke and I have nothing for my G3

Nice! You shall probably be the first one to receive NX2 here. 
There are lot of things to be known about that amp... please inform when you get the shipment : ) 

Feb 12, 2015 at 6:57 AM Post #14,690 of 35,472

http://www.radioddity.com/us/topping-nx2-ultra-slim-portable-audio-amplifier-headphone-earphone-amplifier-with-usb-dac.html

I just ordered a piece since my E07K recently broke and I have nothing for my G3

What are the specs of NX2, seems I cant find them..

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #14,691 of 35,472
  What are the specs of NX2, seems I cant find them..

* Output Power: 100mW # 32Ωload 
* Min THD+N: <0.0001%(32Ω 50mW) 
* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz 
* Suitable Headphone Impedance: 16-300Ω 
* Noise (AUX in): <10Μv 
* Battery: 1000mAh Rechargeable 
* Dimensions: 58.5mmx92mmx9mm 
* Weight: 71G 

according to amazon at least 

http://www.amazon.com/NX2-Portable-Amplifier-Headphone-Earphone/dp/B00T5I60QQ

Seems very similar to the current topping, my problem is that there seems to be a bunch of noise on the dac part of my phone, if I for example touch the screen, I hear a buzz and its just unusable for listening in remotely quiet environments (especially not being constant noise). So I thought it might be nice to get a hopefully noise free experience for little money. Also, my fiio didnt last very long (although I bought it used, but it wasn't very old still) so I probably won't be looking for any fiio products untill the butthurt cures :)

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #14,692 of 35,472
  * Output Power: 100mW # 32Ωload 
* Min THD+N: <0.0001%(32Ω 50mW) 
* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz 
* Suitable Headphone Impedance: 16-300Ω 
* Noise (AUX in): <10Μv 
* Battery: 1000mAh Rechargeable 
* Dimensions: 58.5mmx92mmx9mm 
* Weight: 71G 

according to amazon at least 

http://www.amazon.com/NX2-Portable-Amplifier-Headphone-Earphone/dp/B00T5I60QQ

Seems very similar to the current topping, my problem is that there seems to be a bunch of noise on the dac part of my phone, if I for example touch the screen, I hear a buzz and its just unusable for listening in remotely quiet environments (especially not being constant noise). So I thought it might be nice to get a hopefully noise free experience for little money. Also, my fiio didnt last very long (although I bought it used, but it wasn't very old still) so I probably won't be looking for any fiio products untill the butthurt cures :)

NX1 seems to have EMI problems, so I`m interested to hear any news regarding such a problem with NX2. If there is any noise then NX2 wont be of any interest for me, because my phone (HTC M7) is absolutely noise free..

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:20 AM Post #14,693 of 35,472
  NX1 seems to have EMI problems, so I`m interested to hear any news regarding such a problem with NX2. If there is any noise then NX2 wont be of any interest for me, because my phone (HTC M7) is absolutely noise free..

Yes, I will need to take care of those if they exist as it won't really help my experience if they do. The amp is heavily geared towards smartphone amplification, the package includes a cable for a smartphone as well as two rubber bands, they claim it supports android 4 and such. Due to those specs I decided to take a leap of faith and see if it would be EMI free. Worst case scenario, I'll need to make something to shield it.

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:33 AM Post #14,694 of 35,472
  Yes, I will need to take care of those if they exist as it won't really help my experience if they do. The amp is heavily geared towards smartphone amplification, the package includes a cable for a smartphone as well as two rubber bands, they claim it supports android 4 and such. Due to those specs I decided to take a leap of faith and see if it would be EMI free. Worst case scenario, I'll need to make something to shield it.

The problem, if it exists, will be more complicated because it`s already shielded in metal case (as long as I can see in photos)? What is DAC part there, what chip, will it outperform the dac in smartphone?

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #14,695 of 35,472

Your input will be very important for me because I was thinking of pairing it with my G3 as well. I will be glad to know your comparisons with E07K -even if they be from the memory- :)

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #14,696 of 35,472
  The problem, if it exists, will be more complicated because it`s already shielded in metal case (as long as I can see in photos)? What is DAC part there, what chip, will it outperform the dac in smartphone?

I don't know the dac part and it probably isn't a very fancy one. However like I said, my smartphone is currently just bordering of being unusable (I don't know if I have a faulty unit, but it sucks). It doesn't need to out spec it, it just needs to be less noise.

Feb 12, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #14,697 of 35,472
  Well I get your view, but there is little history attached behind my warning. I usually do some background checks before even warning anyone. When a person owning '((( several hundred )))' earphones and posts such claim, it carries weight. Also this is not the first time I've seen ilikeiem posting similar claim.

It is just my brotherly advice to all, that whenever you buy a new product give it some quality listening time and let us know how do you like it.

My friend!!! different people hear different sound.  For the example, I think KZ-EDSE is good but it's lack of bass, harsh treble. Other people may not agree. That's OK. If you have experience with high end sound system for cars before you will see what I mean.  Anyway KZ-EDSE is a good buy for $7. Now you know what i mean?

There are many reviews on Moxpad X6 around the net, you can make your decision whether you will believe it or not but for me I only test it with my own ears. I have more than 300++ IEMs, so I know how to properly burn it. At $29.99, Moxpad X6 is definitely a GOOD BUY.
tongue.gif

Feb 12, 2015 at 9:16 AM Post #14,700 of 35,472
  My friend!!! different people hear different sound.  For the example, I think KZ-EDSE is good but it's lack of bass, harsh treble. Other people may not agree. That's OK. If you have experience with high end sound system for cars before you will see what I mean.  Anyway KZ-EDSE is a good buy for $7. Now you know what i mean?

There are many reviews on Moxpad X6 around the net, you can make your decision whether you will believe it or not but for me I only test it with my own ears. I have more than 300++ IEMs, so I know how to properly burn it. At $29.99, Moxpad X6 is definitely a GOOD BUY.
tongue.gif

Proof or it didn't happen 
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back