Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #9,166 of 35,472
Hey guys! I'm not sure if TTPOD has been popular on this thread recently but I just completed my T1 review and I'd thought I'd share it with you guys. 
http://www.head-fi.org/products/ttpod-t1-high-fidelity-definition-dual-dynamic-professional-in-ear-earphone-transparent-white/reviews/11717
It may not be the T1-E but that's the point - I wanted to provide a full review so everyone can get a sense of how they'd compare next to the very popular T1-E. I hope you guys like it! Thanks! 

Oct 11, 2014 at 4:52 AM Post #9,167 of 35,472
  That looks like a pencil case I've seen in stores like Walmart.   You could probably whip up a similar setup with one of those + some trimmed block foam.  It'd be a fun arts & crafts project
etysmile.gif

Man I would of looked so cool in school with that case. Or someone would have stole it pretty fast.

Hey guys! I'm not sure if TTPOD has been popular on this thread recently but I just completed my T1 review and I'd thought I'd share it with you guys. 
http://www.head-fi.org/products/ttpod-t1-high-fidelity-definition-dual-dynamic-professional-in-ear-earphone-transparent-white/reviews/11717
It may not be the T1-E but that's the point - I wanted to provide a full review so everyone can get a sense of how they'd compare next to the very popular T1-E. I hope you guys like it! Thanks! 

Nice review! Love the pictures especially the last pic, I'll give it a read when I get a chance to compare them with the T1-E but my eyes are having difficulty staying open.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Oct 11, 2014 at 5:37 AM Post #9,168 of 35,472
I receive my Havi B3 Pro 1 today, so I'm going to share my first review/comparo between them and my TTPOD T1e. This will be done using an amp and my iPhone 6. Wish I could use my X1, but that doesn't arrive until Monday. Might throw is my Doppio too, since that's a dual BA. Let's get ready to rumble!!!!

Oct 11, 2014 at 7:04 AM Post #9,169 of 35,472
Hello, I'm in Beijing right now and I'm wondering if there are any good places to try/look at IEMs.
I'm hoping I can find some Chinese IEMs with excellent bang for the buck ratios. Right now I'm using Vsonic VC02s, but I'm looking for something similar, but a little better.
I made a recommendation help thread with some more specifics.

Oct 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #9,170 of 35,472
Hello, I'm in Beijing right now and I'm wondering if there are any good places to try/look at IEMs.
I'm hoping I can find some Chinese IEMs with excellent bang for the buck ratios. Right now I'm using Vsonic VC02s, but I'm looking for something similar, but a little better.

That new retuned Xaiomi Piston 3.0 for a more balanced approach sounds interesting? mochill ordered a pair.

Oct 11, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #9,171 of 35,472
So there`s a review here about the SEM6, the guy kjnd liked it, if this other one has the same level...
http://www.head-fi.org/products/isk-sem6-in-ear-headphones

And at least in the pictures the IEMs look well build, IMO. And the cable is gorgeous.
But of course, the main point is the sound.

If I get them, they should arrive in 3 or 4 month (brazilian custom service, schiit in everything and every possible way).
No one who can get them in some weeks interested in buying one? 
popcorn.gif

Oct 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #9,173 of 35,472
  I've read so many pages in this thread that I've gotten a headache.

What would you guys would say are the best bang-for-the-buck IEMs with a microphone?

Anything from KZ. Just make sure the sound signature of the model you choose fits your taste. I would've said Pistons 2, but the KZ EDSE is just too similar and better at the same time.

There's also the TTPod T1S which is basically a T1E with a microphone. Great if you want a dual driver IEM on the cheap.

Oct 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #9,174 of 35,472
  Anything from KZ. Just make sure the sound signature of the model you choose fits your taste. I would've said Pistons 2, but the KZ EDSE is just too similar and better at the same time.

There's also the TTPod T1S which is basically a T1E with a microphone. Great if you want a dual driver IEM on the cheap.

IIRC @twister6 mentioned in his review of the T1S that it did not sound the same as the T1E so I would double check before purchasing.

Agree on the KZ EDSE over the Pitsons.

Oct 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #9,175 of 35,472

Pretty sure T1-S is like T1 (NOT T1-E)...

Oct 11, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #9,178 of 35,472
Pretty sure T1-S is like T1 (NOT T1-E)...

IIRC @twister6 mentioned in his review of the T1S that it did not sound the same as the T1E so I would double check before purchasing.

Agree on the KZ EDSE over the Pitsons.

My bad. But it's still a great IEM for the price if you value a more balanced sound, although to be honest the T1E is already pretty devoid on the low end.

Oct 11, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #9,179 of 35,472
My review of the Brainwavz S5 is up incase anyone is interested:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-s5-in-ear-headphones/reviews/11719

Oct 11, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #9,180 of 35,472

Try "Zhongguancun" in Haidian District of Beijing China, it's across the street from New Oriental (or XDF) where I actually work at.

PM me ahead of time and I'll help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back