Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #27,106 of 35,472
Whip it BAKIN SODA hahah 
dt880smile.png

May 8, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #27,107 of 35,472
HI2050 and Pro80 became rare, this is why they're more expensive, finding HI2050 for 40$ is a real bargain (ordered mine in November 2011 for 52$), now it's mostly around 80$.

I'm not sure M30x can compare in comfort, build and sound quality, but any source can drive it easily.

I found my Hi2050 for $37 a few months ago barely used on Amazon. Stellar headphones!

May 8, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #27,112 of 35,472
That's funny about the Pro 80. I just got the Cloud II for my XBOX One a couple weeks ago, paired it with my Astro Mixamp and the sound is amazing. Doing so much better in Rainbow Six Siege now lol. Just listened to them via my portable, not too bad, a bit bright (vocal wise) but they don't have much burn in, maybe 50-75 gaming hours

Pretty ridiculous we can't direct link to AE now

I have an iBasso D14 for my dedicated but going through all my IEMs again with the X1 (plus E12) and everything sounds much better than my old iPod. Much cleaner sound. Even these DIY IE800 2015 I got from Easy for $13 sound better than I remember (I can actually hear the V-Shaped sound sig now that I've had more experience with earphones)

May 9, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #27,114 of 35,472
My 2016 Easy UEs are finally here! OOTB they sound pretty good. I manage to spot the sniper highs but could probably use with a bit more sparkle. Soundstage is slightly smaller compared to my Titan 5. I would say that the sound signature is non-fatiguing. Pretty good for the price I've paid. I am considering replacing the cables that comes with it, really hate the metal wire that causes memory. 

May 9, 2016 at 12:37 AM Post #27,115 of 35,472
My 2016 Easy UEs are finally here! OOTB they sound pretty good. I manage to spot the sniper highs but could probably use with a bit more sparkle. Soundstage is slightly smaller compared to my Titan 5. I would say that the sound signature is non-fatiguing. Pretty good for the price I've paid. I am considering replacing the cables that comes with it, really hate the metal wire that causes memory. 

Yeah the wire does hold memory and can be annoying at times. I think the UE cables are like $40. I wonder if they will change the sig. Let us know when you change the cable

May 9, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #27,116 of 35,472
Woot! Here's hoping they're good, haha. Looking forward to your impressions since you'll probably get them well before I do. The one month wait begins!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: they look awesome and wonder what the microdynamic driver can do :p

May 9, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #27,117 of 35,472

Also interested in the UEs. Can you please post more impressions on them vs the Titan 5 when you get a chance, thanks!

May 9, 2016 at 4:18 AM Post #27,120 of 35,472
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: they look awesome and wonder what the microdynamic driver can do :p

MusicMaker's products have been getting great feedback for the most part, but I'm expecting it to have a typical microdriver sound; bright signature with great treble extension, a little on the thin side. Likely with boosted bass to relate to the signature of their other earphones. Slightly recessed mids.

I'm keeping my expectations neutral. If it's as good as the JVC FRD60/80 series I'll be content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back