Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #27,061 of 35,472
I've been looking through most of the posts here regarding Easy Co.'s UEs, and I'm a bit confused and wanted to know if TWIN or any other well knowledged fi'ers can clear stuff up for me:

Is the 2016 Easy UEs Custom ($50) worth the extra cost over the 2016 DIY UE's ($17-$20 range).

their bloated detail page with pictures of random IEMS and copy-pasta details make it hard for me to distinguish them apart
do not go for the UEs at the 20 dollar range, i had a pair. It was like having a pair vomit into my mouth through my ears.

But go for the easy UE2. These outclass and out perform every iem ive tried in the budget. Logitech ue500, shure se215s and by quite a big margin.

May 8, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #27,062 of 35,472
Hey I know this thread is mainly for iems but I had a question about wireless speakers.

Anyone know of any Chines/Asian branded wireless speakers that sound good?

I previously owned the Bluedio Bs-2 ($20 ish), sounds pretty fantastic for the price, but the "upgraded" Bs-3 is treble heavy to the point of it being harsh. If you can spend a little extra, I highly recommend JBL's new speaker line. Got my Flip 3 for $75 on eBay.

May 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #27,063 of 35,472
Like this 2016 UE customs compared to these **** UE CUSTOMS and these 2016 **** UE Customs I just found navigating through the seller's tricky store.

Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time distinguishing all these models?

Ive had the **** UE hybrids and they were okay but i prefer the easy UE2s. They were a league above the **** and for an extra 12-15 usd.

May 8, 2016 at 2:45 AM Post #27,065 of 35,472
i have these **** UE (all from HCK):

single dynamic:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-****-UE-Custom-Made-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-bass-Headset-With-MMCX-Interface/32564510036.html

double dynamic:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-****-UEs-Custom-Made-Double-Dynamic-Drive-Unit-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Sports-Headphone/32606992914.html

hybrid (dynamic + balanced armature):
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-****-UES-Custom-Made-In-Ear-Earphone-Dynamic-And-BA-Hybrid-Headphone-As-UE900S-HIFI/32633013962.html

the last two, are in burn-in.
the single dynamic have excessive bass emphasis for my taste.
i prefer the double dynamic, because they are more balanced, and also clearer to my ears, even being cheaper than the single dynamic. i think they are very good iems for $16.
the hybrid one is the most detailed and clearest from the three. their bass is faster and punchier, more controlled, and treble is much more accurate. Edit: bass is similar, sorry, the big difference is mids and highs (detail).

May 8, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #27,066 of 35,472
So, the Takstar Pro 80's have been discontinued. Verified by the official Tmall seller. What a shame, and I had cancelled my order for the HI2050's, to get these instead. I'll be an expensive pain to buy the Pro 80's now. Does anyone want to sell their model?

May 8, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #27,067 of 35,472
  So, the Takstar Pro 80's have been discontinued. Verified by the official Tmall seller. What a shame, and I had cancelled my order for the HI2050's, to get these instead. I'll be an expensive pain to buy the Pro 80's now. Does anyone want to sell their model?

There are always the non chinese Audio Technica's M30x which are at the same level of neutrality as the Pro 80's (which shamefully, I haven't had a chance to try out), but they are more expensive, I did, however, get mine for 80$ in a local shop with no need to go through the customs nonesense, which would've meant they'd cost the same for me.

May 8, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #27,068 of 35,472
Took about 100-150 hrs of burn in for the bass to be controlled for mine

I don't trust my brain a lot after burn in
smile.gif
, during my burn in process, I listened to them 20 mins OOTB, did the same 4 hours later, then after 24 hours and started to really listening after 48 hours.
Bass was boomy OOTB, more controlled after 4 hours, controlled and refine after 24 hours, I didn't notice improvement in bass after 48 hours.

I don't think bass quantity only is why I don't enjoy them so much compared to other head-fiers, but bass lacks some punch and tightness to me.

May 8, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #27,069 of 35,472
May 8, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #27,070 of 35,472

you can find HyperX Cloud, a well known rebrand product of pro 80.

May 8, 2016 at 5:56 AM Post #27,071 of 35,472
I have received my HLSX 808 today.
IN MY FIRST IMPRESSION, bette i.valux 10mm and HLSX 808 are same sound signature and build quality.
Earphone bag and i.valux logo on housings are only different.
I will have kept checking their difference by the end of May.

Where did you get the Bette i.valux? ....."link"  Reviewers in the beginning describe these as very bright and more focused on mid-bass.

And, where did you later get your HLSX-808's? ....."link"  I described these contrary to the to the Bette i.valux....sub-bass, with clean and crisp mids and highs. 

.....really appreciate it if you provide the links!
wink.gif

May 8, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #27,073 of 35,472
Where did you get the Bette i.valux? ....."link"  Reviewers in the beginning describe these as very bright and more focused on mid-bass.

And, where did you later get your HLSX-808's? ....."link"  I described these contrary to the to the Bette i.valux....sub-bass, with clean and crisp mids and highs. 

.....really appreciate it if you provide the links! :wink:

I bought my bette from Shenzhen ivalux technology of the aliexpress on 29th of March as following.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bette-Hybrid-10mm-Dynamic-Balanced-Armature-BA-Dual-Driver-HiFi-In-Ear-Monitor-IEMS-Headphone-Earphone/32424298027.html

I ordered bette 8mm but after that, I swaped 10mm with paying the resident from paypal. and then there is no record on the buyer list of that page.

and HLSX is bought from easy earphones of the aliexpress. this version is the same of many orners in head-fi.

my bette is not very bright but natural.

May 8, 2016 at 6:07 AM Post #27,074 of 35,472
Just published my review of the SHOZY Zero with comparisons to the PMV's and Havis:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/15955

May 8, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #27,075 of 35,472
Just published my review of the SHOZY Zero with comparisons to the PMV's and Havis:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/15955

Been listening to the shozy zeroes since receiving them. The first thing i felt was they were musical, like they have the toe tapping x factor to them. Really smooth, doesnt bore you with too much details and gives you the music in a manner you can really enjoy it !

I found the bass to be fairly tight though !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back