Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2016 at 7:14 AM Post #24,961 of 35,472
They are just the Sendiy M2 which has been reviewed a few times as quite good

any links to those reviews? I can't seen to find them...

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #24,962 of 35,472
My bette 10mm has come!
http://imgur.com/a/NidzE

sound yet but its build quality is pretty good. Other pics are on the imgur.

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:45 AM Post #24,963 of 35,472
  How does the VJJK K4 compare to these?

Looking to get one cheap one and probably a LZ-A2/A3 (I assume the consensus pick is the A2 in the $100 price range)

I prefer a more neutral soundstage like Senn's or slightly warm.

If you want BIG Soundstage and Transparency, then go for the TINGO FL800. They have the best soundstage and transparency under $15, maybe just fall behind RE400 a little bit, the only drawback of these is the mid are somewhat grainy, which is not good for vocal

Apr 4, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #24,964 of 35,472
  Guys just found out that Shenzhen HCKexin (aliexpress store) is doing a deal for head-fiers where they will sell the A3 for $140 usd. At that price it just gets sweeter :)

EE has had that price for a while. Just message him, he might surprise you.

On the Bright side my A3 arrive TODAY. Finally. BTW check out the A3 Thread they come with completely NEW cables now.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #24,966 of 35,472
  If you want BIG Soundstage and Transparency, then go for the TINGO FL800. They have the best soundstage and transparency under $15, maybe just fall behind RE400 a little bit, the only drawback of these is the mid are somewhat grainy, which is not good for vocal

For me, they improved a lot with burn-in. Have you tried them amped? IMO they really benefited from amping :)

But yeah, the transparency and soundstage is astounding, especially for the price.

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #24,967 of 35,472

Hi, do you use an agent for taobao or is it possible to order from there without any? (I'm from Canada, I don't speak chinese but can use translation programs I guess)
And most of all, what about shipping, is it most of time free like Aliexpress?

An answer will be REALLY appreciate because Kinera and Joyroom look interesting, thanks!

Taobao only ships in China, so if you live outside China, you'll have to use Taobao agent.
I'll explain how agents work:
1. First you place an order, they have a tool to capture all the info of the product (name, color,...)
2. Then you have to pay the product price ( domestic shipping fee + product price).
3. The agent will use their taobao account and pay by their Chinese credit card or something.
4. Then your order will be shipped to their warehouse in China (usually Shenzhen)
5. Finally they will ship to you by international shipping service :)
The total price = Site price + Domestic shipping fee + Service fee + International shipping fee (cost a lot :D)
I don't recommend buying via agent if you're far away from China :) Better use aliexpress.

Because I live in VN, there are many Taobao agent, and the shipping fee is very cheap (usually under $2/Kg) and no tax, so Taobao is a no-brainer

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #24,969 of 35,472
any links to those reviews? I can't seen to find them...

Not sure if 1clearhead made an official review but he was the initial person to vouch for them in this thread about a month or two ago. Plus since the sale a ton of people ordered them so reviews should be incoming soon

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #24,970 of 35,472
Easy offers the price $140 for LZ A3 as well. I have just asked him yesterday

:grinning: Then message him through his store and tell him what another seller is selling them for and ask him if he can beat it!! Don't be afraid some sale is better than losing a sale.

JMHO

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #24,971 of 35,472
Hi, would anyone be kind enough to give a break down on the various UE customs like the **** and Easy? There are the 2015 and 2016 ones as well as hybrids, single dd and double dd... help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #24,972 of 35,472
:grinning: Then message him through his store and tell him what another seller is selling them for and ask him if he can beat it!! Don't be afraid some sale is better than losing a sale.

JMHO

Yep, I've learned that those Ali sellers wheel and deal.  I'll never buy anything on there again at sticker price without asking for a deal first.

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #24,973 of 35,472
Yep, I've learned that those Ali sellers wheel and deal.  I'll never buy anything on there again at sticker price without asking for a deal first.

It's why I've been telling you guys to message first before you push that "Buy it now" button.

Hell, I even do it on Ebay. It works a lot of times. I actually paid $135 for an as-new pair of Senn. IE8 that were demos at a British seller's store.
Check out the MSRP of a pair of those bad boys....

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #24,974 of 35,472
  Taobao only ships in China, so if you live outside China, you'll have to use Taobao agent.
I'll explain how agents work:
1. First you place an order, they have a tool to capture all the info of the product (name, color,...)
2. Then you have to pay the product price ( domestic shipping fee + product price).
3. The agent will use their taobao account and pay by their Chinese credit card or something.
4. Then your order will be shipped to their warehouse in China (usually Shenzhen)
5. Finally they will ship to you by international shipping service :)
The total price = Site price + Domestic shipping fee + Service fee + International shipping fee (cost a lot :D)
I don't recommend buying via agent if you're far away from China :) Better use aliexpress.

Because I live in VN, there are many Taobao agent, and the shipping fee is very cheap (usually under $2/Kg) and no tax, so Taobao is a no-brainer

Thank you for the precise information nhlean, you are right, Aliexpress can't be beat with their free shipping.
I guess taobao can be usefull for a big shot seller that order 1000 items from the original factory....
I'll stick to Aliexpress, much simple and lots of good deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back