Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #18,286 of 35,472
Sep 23, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #18,287 of 35,472
  all this CKR9LTD talk make me wanna pull the trigger and see how can it compare to imho soundstage king, modded R2A or VE Duke that I currently have on a loan :)

ALILTD's soundstage doesn't compare to R2Pro, so I imagine it won't really be a race either with R2A, heck it doesn't even compare to properly amped E80. It still has different presentation and signature than R2 family though so you may still find it refreshing to listen.

I couldn't live with the fit at all, so I had sold mine.
ph34r.gif

Sep 23, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #18,289 of 35,472
  I'm not too bothered about box or anything else so overall I'm very happy with my purchase. 
You could call me a basshead, I really liked Piston 2.1's and Zircons and although there is not as much bass here I like them better!
I don't know a lot of your audiophile terms but these sound wider? It's like ckr9ltd are 5.1 and all the other earphones I had were 2.1, pretty much
etysmile.gif

There is none help just say something is much better or give a nonsense score without any explanation. If you were not sure what did it mean sound wider or if it sounds wider, how can we trust what you said? Moreover, I want to remind here that please do not comfuse sound signature and sound quality.

Sep 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #18,290 of 35,472
ALILTD's soundstage doesn't compare to R2Pro, so I imagine it won't really be a race either with R2A, heck it doesn't even compare to properly amped E80. It still has different presentation and signature than R2 family though so you may still find it refreshing to listen.

I couldn't live with the fit at all, so I had sold mine. :ph34r:  

I agree, soundstage width is not the strongest part on the CKR series. It's decent but nothing special.

Sep 23, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #18,292 of 35,472
I'm so sorry, Guys! I recommanded the Yinjw IE800, but now I'm very frustrated with it. It's sound quality is great enough, but I feel more and more its sound is just not right. It sounds weird. It's not a problem of sound signature. I have warm, balanced, v-shape headphones, both IEMs and open fulls. I know what a correct sound should be. 
My feeling now:
Away from those Chinese DIY products. If you do not want to invest much on headphones, buy those budgeted Chinese brands, like KE, Rock. If you wan to burn money, just invest on those expensive, but renowned products. I just found it just wasted money on those budgeted products if you are listening to those high end products. To myself, I buy several KZ products and all gave away except the ATE for running use. Even the recent extremely impressived Zircons, it's still far away from IE80 and have no time to listen to it.

Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #18,295 of 35,472
cool.gif
Just the Fact that they are called Devil Horns or represent anything even vaguely Satanic would prevent their entrance into our household.

It's hard enough to keep the enemy at bay without giving him any additional footholds, I WON'T GET POLITICAL...

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 23, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #18,296 of 35,472
So, I got the Havi B3 Pro 1's for a review. Expect one in a day or two, and then a follow-up with a real amp.

Sep 23, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #18,297 of 35,472
  So, I got the Havi B3 Pro 1's for a review. Expect one in a day or two, and then a follow-up with a real amp.

cool.gif
They're Okay. Very Balanced Flat EQ + Large soundstage. They are quite hard to drive. By the time you get them to a decent Volume then EQ in a little Bass they distort. This was with a GOOD Player, Amp and Hi Res Material. Before you ask.

JMHO

Some Love these.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 23, 2015 at 12:02 PM Post #18,299 of 35,472
  There is none help just say something is much better or give a nonsense score without any explanation. If you were not sure what did it mean sound wider or if it sounds wider, how can we trust what you said? Moreover, I want to remind here that please do not comfuse sound signature and sound quality.

Buddy, by 5.1 & 2.1 he was referring to 5.1 & 2.1 speaker systems. It had nothing to do with the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back