1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earfonia

Rock Mula looks pretty cool!
    Which one more bassy, Rock Mula or Zircon?
    Thanks!

2. sodesuka

ALILTD's soundstage doesn't compare to R2Pro, so I imagine it won't really be a race either with R2A, heck it doesn't even compare to properly amped E80. It still has different presentation and signature than R2 family though so you may still find it refreshing to listen.

I couldn't live with the fit at all, so I had sold mine. [​IMG] 

3. RedJohn456

You have the duke? Would love to read what you think of it :)

4. yangian
    There is none help just say something is much better or give a nonsense score without any explanation. If you were not sure what did it mean sound wider or if it sounds wider, how can we trust what you said? Moreover, I want to remind here that please do not comfuse sound signature and sound quality.

5. peter123

I agree, soundstage width is not the strongest part on the CKR series. It's decent but nothing special.

Ap616 likes this.
  6. sodesuka

I can neither agree or disagree since we're still not sure if the ALI CKRs sound the same as the real ones, regardless whether it sounds good or not. [​IMG]

7. yangian
    I'm so sorry, Guys! I recommanded the Yinjw IE800, but now I'm very frustrated with it. It's sound quality is great enough, but I feel more and more its sound is just not right. It sounds weird. It's not a problem of sound signature. I have warm, balanced, v-shape headphones, both IEMs and open fulls. I know what a correct sound should be. 
    My feeling now:
    Away from those Chinese DIY products. If you do not want to invest much on headphones, buy those budgeted Chinese brands, like KE, Rock. If you wan to burn money, just invest on those expensive, but renowned products. I just found it just wasted money on those budgeted products if you are listening to those high end products. To myself, I buy several KZ products and all gave away except the ATE for running use. Even the recent extremely impressived Zircons, it's still far away from IE80 and have no time to listen to it.

CoiL likes this.
  8. yangian
    I think what Peter has is genuine product.

9. sodesuka

I know but the one I had/ALI-CKR is still unclear.

10. TwinACStacks
    [​IMG] Just the Fact that they are called Devil Horns or represent anything even vaguely Satanic would prevent their entrance into our household.

It's hard enough to keep the enemy at bay without giving him any additional footholds, I WON'T GET POLITICAL...

[​IMG][​IMG] TWIN

leobigfield likes this.
  11. LaurenceF
    So, I got the Havi B3 Pro 1's for a review. Expect one in a day or two, and then a follow-up with a real amp.

12. TwinACStacks
    [​IMG] They're Okay. Very Balanced Flat EQ + Large soundstage. They are quite hard to drive. By the time you get them to a decent Volume then EQ in a little Bass they distort. This was with a GOOD Player, Amp and Hi Res Material. Before you ask.

JMHO

Some Love these.

[​IMG][​IMG] TWIN

13. thatBeatsguy
    Might wanna edit this then, since the cat is obviously out of the bag:
    ss2015-09-23at11.33.02.png

14. eaglearrow

Buddy, by 5.1 & 2.1 he was referring to 5.1 & 2.1 speaker systems. It had nothing to do with the score.

15. yangian
    Ok. I have no experience of speakers, sorry. Even such a metaphor, I have no sense. It just as say much better, but much better of what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.