Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #18,106 of 35,472
After reading that the YINJW DIY IE800(but I have the DT2 Circle Iron) is not bad at all, my  wooden version is at home:

Very first impression: worth the price

Sep 16, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #18,108 of 35,472
  After reading that the YINJW DIY IE800(but I have the DT2 Circle Iron) is not bad at all, my  wooden version is at home:

Very first impression: worth the price

Do You have any KZ`s and can You please share some comparison between them?

Sep 16, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #18,110 of 35,472
Guess we have a new King of Daps now :wink: X7 apparently beats the AK players and quality schiit like QA360 and others! And yes it beats the pants off the ZX100 as well. Good to see a chinese DAP at the top for once :)  And no, not just for the price, its best period. 

Thats the VE Duke with the X7, which apparently pairs very well. And the ZX100 beside the Duke in the pic, which is not as good as the X7 apparently.

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #18,111 of 35,472
cool.gif
$600 + ? Guess I'm just going to have to settle for this piece of junk X3ii for a while.
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #18,112 of 35,472
Guess what's on the way?

(Jesus, never knew that companies send free samples via EMS)

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #18,114 of 35,472
Bought the Bette Hybrid 10mm for the lady (she liked the rose). They'll be in tomorrow. Impressions to follow.

cool.gif
Give them some Hours. They are a bit bright right OTB.

Of course I'm a little Treble sensitive, your results may be different. I love these phones with ANY genre' of music.

Let me know your impressions soonest.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #18,115 of 35,472
:cool: Give them some Hours. They are a bit bright right OTB.

Of course I'm a little Treble sensitive, your results may be different. I love these phones with ANY genre' of music.

Let me know your impressions soonest.

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

I am pretty sensitive to the high frequencies, so ill do pre and post "burn-in" impressions as well as a few comparisons.

Thanks for the heads up

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #18,116 of 35,472
I am pretty sensitive to the high frequencies, so ill do pre and post "burn-in" impressions as well as a few comparisons.

Thanks for the heads up

cool.gif
These have replaced my Trinity Deltas (which I still dearly love) as my favorite "audiophile" phone as my budget allows. BUT I have a pair of Trinity Hyperions and a 3rd pair of Rock Zircons (my backup) burning in as we speak.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #18,117 of 35,472
:cool: $600 + ? Guess I'm just going to have to settle for this piece of junk X3ii for a while. :D

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

Junk?? :-| Guess its as they say.. one man's trash is another man's treasure.. isn't it.. :wink:

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #18,118 of 35,472

cool.gif
You jumped on that CKR9LTD Train too? Are they genuine? If not, are they still pretty Good? Let US Know. I see they are sold out on Ali Express.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

I jumped on the earlier ebay ones when the Ali were still $15 more expensive. Had the CKR9 on loan before and plenty of AT earphones to know the drivers are the real deal, box printing is on par with my FXT's and IM-02's and the accessories seem real(had plenty of CKM55 tips to know them and the case is nice and neatly stitched). If they are fake I can't tell and don't care cause they are damn good except for one small paint error and the little robot arm that puts the twist tie wrap on the cable did it so damn tightly it left permanent squashed marks in the sheathing. That has gotten better but doubt, at this point, they will ever totally go away. 

These GranVela Lker look more like rebranded (and a little re-designed) TTPOD T1/E's. Cable, Y split and jack are identical. Price as well.

Indeed the Lker do strike me as TTpod-ish esp. with the white tips on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back