Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 19, 2020 at 3:16 AM Post #32,761 of 33,689
So are you saying the ISN H40 is better than MT300?
Just comparing to show some point to reference. As usually there's some different flaws. I'm not disappointed, this is very good set of earphones.

Dec 19, 2020 at 3:17 AM Post #32,762 of 33,689
I can't believe i spent almost a year in the wrong Chinese Asian thread LOL I was in the headphones one. i was wondering that nobody every talked about iem's in that thread, and i recently found out why. LOL

Dec 19, 2020 at 5:52 AM Post #32,764 of 33,689
I can't believe i spent almost a year in the wrong Chinese Asian thread LOL I was in the headphones one. i was wondering that nobody every talked about iem's in that thread, and i recently found out why. LOL

You probably have saved yourself a ton of money cause of going to the wrong thread. Sorry for your wallet now!!

Dec 19, 2020 at 5:37 PM Post #32,765 of 33,689
Dec 19, 2020 at 5:52 PM Post #32,766 of 33,689
Of all my current IEMs, the best imaging goes to the UM MEST, but a close second is the Mangird Tea. If listening to an orchestra, the Tea sounds like you’re sitting in one of the front rows, in the audience, whereas the MEST sounds like you’re in the conductor’s position. Both are impressively holographic sounding. The Tea has a full sound, but neither warm nor thin sounding. The mids sound lush, and it‘s the other main asset, along with the imaging, IMO. The bass is very clean, and sub bass focused. While there is not a whole lot of treble quantity necessarily, the treble is quite well extended and airy sounding. Resolution is great, but it doesn’t present a whole lot of detail. It’s more relaxed sounding overall.

Mangird Tea sounds like the perfect candidate to me, definitely will consider these.

Edit: Wow that rhymed lol

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020 at 6:14 PM Post #32,767 of 33,689
Of all my current IEMs, the best imaging goes to the UM MEST, but a close second is the Mangird Tea. If listening to an orchestra, the Tea sounds like you’re sitting in one of the front rows, in the audience, whereas the MEST sounds like you’re in the conductor’s position. Both are impressively holographic sounding. The Tea has a full sound, but neither warm nor thin sounding. The mids sound lush, and it‘s the other main asset, along with the imaging, IMO. The bass is very clean, and sub bass focused. While there is not a whole lot of treble quantity necessarily, the treble is quite well extended and airy sounding. Resolution is great, but it doesn’t present a whole lot of detail. It’s more relaxed sounding overall.
Trying my luck here..I'm wondering so far if you have encounter any pair that has the sound quality of MEST including same sub bass depth however with more quantity in bass?

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020 at 6:24 PM Post #32,768 of 33,689
Trying my luck here..I'm wondering so far if you have encounter any pair that has the sound quality of MEST including same sub bass depth however with more quantity in bass?
I haven’t, and I still have not heard it, but maybe the Sony IER-Z1R?

Dec 19, 2020 at 6:37 PM Post #32,769 of 33,689
I haven’t, and I still have not heard it, but maybe the Sony IER-Z1R?

@Lokiiami
yep IER-Z1R for sure. Volt has more impact than the MEST as well, but with less treble quantity, it sounds bit darker comparatively.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020 at 6:50 PM Post #32,770 of 33,689
Everybody seems to love that Sony IER-Z1R!!!

Dec 19, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #32,771 of 33,689
Everybody seems to love that Sony IER-Z1R!!!

so many nice sounding IEMS to choose from nowadays, but IER-Z1R and the Volt (and maybe IT07 joining this exclusive group soon) are only few that I start listening and end up staying awake all night kinda IEMs. It got so bad that I took them both to my office/studio. I banned them from using at home lol.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020 at 7:00 PM Post #32,772 of 33,689
so many nice sounding IEMS nowadays to choose from, but IER-Z1R and the Volt (and maybe IT07 joining this exclusive group soon) are only few that I start listening and ended up staying awake all night kinda IEMs. It got so bad that I took them both to my office/studio. I banned them from using at home lol.

That's how I know i got a serious audio gem. the late night listen, that goes on and on, and i end up having to take them out to actually get some sleep. Glad i'm not the only one lol Cheers on that!

Dec 19, 2020 at 11:27 PM Post #32,773 of 33,689
That's how I know i got a serious audio gem. the late night listen, that goes on and on, and i end up having to take them out to actually get some sleep. Glad i'm not the only one lol Cheers on that!
I can relate as well. I absolutely love my KZ ZS10 PRO's; and while I have many other iems in my collection, I have to FORCE myself to stop listening to them at certain times. Or just avoid plugging them in altogether after a certain time at night. Ten PM is my danger zone. If I start listening at this time, I'll be up till 2 or 3AM. Next day sucks. Not enough sleep.

Dec 20, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #32,774 of 33,689
I can relate as well. I absolutely love my KZ ZS10 PRO's; and while I have many other iems in my collection, I have to FORCE myself to stop listening to them at certain times. Or just avoid plugging them in altogether after a certain time at night. Ten PM is my danger zone. If I start listening at this time, I'll be up till 2 or 3AM. Next day sucks. Not enough sleep.

LOL That's it. That's the addiction and the discovery.

Dec 21, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #32,775 of 33,689
I made a full in-depth written review about the 1Custom Jr. from Jaben :)

It is an interesting very affordable take on the Switch-Based IEMs

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2...ble-jabens-custom-one-junior-iems-review.html

Custom-One-Junior-Jaben-Singapore-Earphones-IEMs-Customisable-Switch-Crossover-Review-Audiophi...jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back