Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 5, 2018 at 7:57 PM Post #17,761 of 33,689
It would be at least a two hour train ride for us:) Sounds like an interesting experience but I don't think I would learn much because when I get a new iem I just get lost in the music for a few hours. That is the only way I can know how I feel about them. This is what I will do when my Nine Tail arrrives.
Haha, soo true when I was at the store time was flying like nothing. After a while the man asked me will 2 hours be enough, in the back of my mind I was thinking I probably need 3 whole days.

Sep 5, 2018 at 8:12 PM Post #17,762 of 33,689
Last edited:
Sep 5, 2018 at 8:24 PM Post #17,763 of 33,689
Just make sure you don’t fall into analysis paralysis. It’s easy to ‘chase perfection’ with all of the choices.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analysis_paralysis

...and of course there is no perfection. With most purchases ,like a TV, a car, a house, a computer, a pair of glasses, even a lamp etc ,once I make my choice I don't look back. I do not continue to shop for that item. I just enjoy what I chose.

Problem with this "hobby" is that we do continue to shop. I am sure there are people who read a bit and buy something and then leave the site... but those of us who stay often end up with an overwhelming amount of stuff.

Sep 5, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #17,766 of 33,689
Any recommendations for a neutral or neutral warm pair of iems around 100usd? Was supposed to order the Audbos P4 but the seller failed to ship the item.
Considering the HiSenior B5+ as of the moment. Thank you.

Reference IEMS I had in the past for comparison
IT01 - Vshaped for me
King Pro - Vshaped, a bit thin in the mids

Looking for something balanced all arlaro like the Tin Audio T2.

Haha. Why not just stick to the T2 since it made the cut for u. Maybe upgrade the cables or the source?

Sep 5, 2018 at 11:18 PM Post #17,767 of 33,689
Any recommendations for a neutral or neutral warm pair of iems around 100usd? Was supposed to order the Audbos P4 but the seller failed to ship the item.
Considering the HiSenior B5+ as of the moment. Thank you.

Reference IEMS I had in the past for comparison
IT01 - Vshaped for me
King Pro - Vshaped, a bit thin in the mids

Looking for something balanced all arlaro like the Tin Audio T2.

the B5+ fits your neutral warm criteria more, as the T2 is more of a balanced with treble emphasis with a cold tonality. i need to mod my eartips by making the nozzle smaller to reduce the highs on the T2. i recently sold my King Pro because the mids are a bit veiled and recessed compared to my other iems,with B5+ and Kanas as my recent favorites

Sep 5, 2018 at 11:56 PM Post #17,768 of 33,689
Wow, -HotFi- wasn't able to "process" my order within 7 days for the ToneKing T4, so I just got a notice the order was canceled by AliExpress...
So depressed right now. :frowning2:

Has anyone else ever had this happen before?

Such a massive failure on HotFi's part...I mean how hard is it to process an order within a week??
I will never buy from HotFi again..
Man, this is such a let down, because I got the T4 for only $121...
Probably wont find a deal like that until the 11-11 sale. :frowning2:

Sep 6, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #17,769 of 33,689
I have the as10 on order, and was thinking of re selling them in my country and order a hisenior, or BGVP DMG, ibasso etc. Now it seems like the differences aren't that huge.
Just keep in mind I changed the cable on the AS10 and the tips and tried several sources (sticked with my S9 which I usually don't prefer with my IEMs) to reach this level I described.
I find the AS10 very sensitive for any of those changes. I usually don't use silver plated cables on my IEMs as I don't like the according bass and treble lift but the AS10 improved with it.

Sep 6, 2018 at 12:58 AM Post #17,770 of 33,689
Wow, -HotFi- wasn't able to "process" my order within 7 days for the ToneKing T4, so I just got a notice the order was canceled by AliExpress...
So depressed right now. :frowning2:

Has anyone else ever had this happen before?

Such a massive failure on HotFi's part...I mean how hard is it to process an order within a week??
I will never buy from HotFi again..
Man, this is such a let down, because I got the T4 for only $121...
Probably wont find a deal like that until the 11-11 sale. :frowning2:
Did you have a word with them before ordering? I have bought from them and not faced this problem though there is a slight delay in shipping out products. I ordered the T4 and the transaction was relatively smooth.

Sep 6, 2018 at 1:09 AM Post #17,771 of 33,689
Did you have a word with them before ordering? I have bought from them and not faced this problem though there is a slight delay in shipping out products. I ordered the T4 and the transaction was relatively smooth.
No, I figured they were busy during the big sale a week ago so I just expected them to be in stock.. I don't believe it's an "out of stock" issue though, because you can still order the T4 from HotFi right now, but when you add it to your cart it says "limited Quantities" in your cart.. I just think they either got too busy to "process" my order (what does "processing an order" even mean??) or, they just weren't happy selling them at $121 so they flaked out on the processing time and let Ali cancel the order..
Either way, it really sucks.. I was SO looking forward to the T4...I REALLY wanted it. :frowning2:

Sep 6, 2018 at 1:13 AM Post #17,772 of 33,689
No, I figured they were busy during the big sale a week ago so I just expected them to be in stock.. I don't believe it's an "out of stock" issue though, because you can still order the T4 from HotFi right now, but when you add it to your cart it says "limited Quantities" in your cart.. I just think they either got too busy to "process" my order (what does "processing an order" even mean??) or, they just weren't happy selling them at $121 so they flaked out on the processing time and let Ali cancel the order..
Either way, it really sucks.. I was SO looking forward to the T4...I REALLY wanted it. :frowning2:
I feel your pain!
On the brighter side perhaps you will get a better deal during the 11.11 sale. Not to be mean but i have the T4s in my ear while i type this.

Sep 6, 2018 at 1:18 AM Post #17,773 of 33,689
I feel your pain!
On the brighter side perhaps you will get a better deal during the 11.11 sale. Not to be mean but i have the T4s in my ear while i type this.
Lol! Oh man, you are just evil! :wink: So how do you like them?? Are they every bit as good as @thejoker13 says they are?

Yeah, I figure 11-11 isn't that far away, so perhaps I'll grab one then.. I don't trust HotFi now though.. I've also noticed their feedback score has been dropping lately so I wonder if they have done this to others a few times before..
I hope I at least get my refund.

Sep 6, 2018 at 1:19 AM Post #17,774 of 33,689
I feel your pain!
way to rub it in lol

Sep 6, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #17,775 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back