Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 15, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #9,526 of 33,689
The Simgot EN700 Bass:

It's Chinese!

https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/...oil-dynamic-driver-earphone-red.22212/reviews
20170614_220933.jpg

Jun 15, 2017 at 2:24 AM Post #9,527 of 33,689
I'm guessing the fact that you briefly tried them but didn't get around to an in-depth comparison means that they didn't blow you away?
No, don't get me wrong, they're really good. But, I wouldn't call them giant killers either. There's just too much competition to call them giant killers. But, they are even stronger than the man of steel, meaning, is the heaviest and strongest housing I have out of every in-ear earphone I own. You could literally kill someone with these.....guarantee to last you a life time!

....also, they have the weirdest dynamic driver and tweeter system that I know so far, but it works!

Jun 15, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #9,528 of 33,689
No, don't get me wrong, they're really good. But, I wouldn't call them giant killers either. There's just too much competition to call them giant killers. But, they are even stronger than the man of steel, meaning, is the heaviest and strongest housing I have out of every in-ear earphone I own. You could literally kill someone with these.....guarantee to last you a life time!

....also, they have the weirdest dynamic driver and tweeter system that I know so far, but it works!

LOL

Are they better than the K3 Pro / K3 HD?

Jun 15, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #9,530 of 33,689
Hey guys, can you suggest, i'm looking for something under 25-30$, with good fit and high clarity, especially interested in natural and detailed female vocals, bass is not important.
V'been sweeping through Vidal-Loomis and some others reviews, as i can tell, Einsear T2, SEAHF AWK-009, Urbanfun Hi-Fi can fit the bill, but which of them most analytical sounding, and will they be an upgrade from ZST?
I have ZS3 and ZST, ZS3 is too boomy and ZST is pretty good, although slightly harsh to my ears, and not so fit and isolating as ZS3.

There's also the Ty Hi Z G3, it's like the Seahf with wider soundstage and less mid bass. It's part open backed but still has some isolation. ZS5 aren't great for isolation.

Jun 15, 2017 at 4:02 AM Post #9,532 of 33,689
LOL

Are they better than the K3 Pro / K3 HD?
Haven't had a chance to burn them in, but at first listen? I personally doubt they are going to blow the PRO or the HD out of the water.....and their weight hurts all expectations for them to be giant killers. Just one hour wearing them, and I couldn't handle their weight anymore.

Jun 15, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #9,534 of 33,689
H3 specs released!

Model : KINERA H3 In-ears monitor
Colour available :translucent black /red/ blue ( To be confirmed )
Driver: 2BA+1D
Impedance: 48Ω
Frequency Response: 20-20000HZ
Sensitivity: 101DB
L&R Channel Banlance Sensitivity: <2DB
Max Input Power: 10mW
Cable Length: 1.2meter
Wire Material: 6n single crystal copper plating silver
Plug material: 3.5mm golden plated
Earphone interface : 2-pin ( 0.78mm )
Estimate releaseing date : Late June , 2017

kinera h3.jpg

Jun 15, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #9,536 of 33,689
Hey guys, can you suggest, i'm looking for something under 25-30$, with good fit and high clarity, especially interested in natural and detailed female vocals, bass is not important.
V'been sweeping through Vidal-Loomis and some others reviews, as i can tell, Einsear T2, SEAHF AWK-009, Urbanfun Hi-Fi can fit the bill, but which of them most analytical sounding, and will they be an upgrade from ZST?
I have ZS3 and ZST, ZS3 is too boomy and ZST is pretty good, although slightly harsh to my ears, and not so fit and isolating as ZS3.
There's also the Ty Hi Z G3, it's like the Seahf with wider soundstage and less mid bass. It's part open backed but still has some isolation. ZS5 aren't great for isolation.

of the ones you mention, the urbanfun is the most "analytical", in the sense of being very detailed, altho it's still musical and does very well with voices and has good isolation. i rate it and the similar einsear a notch higher than the zst, which isn't quite as natural sounding.

Jun 15, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #9,539 of 33,689
The KZ and Hybrids are bassy but much better options are the Boarseman KR49i or QKZ DM300 - the Boarseman being my favourite of the two. There are reviews of both on my site (link in signature)

I checked your reviews on KR49i, DM300 and Loomis' suggestion of Memt X5 and noted them. But I see that you have reviewed a lot of earphones that I have. So please tell me what would be the best choice considering:
1) Vivo Xe800 is my daily driver as I love the clarity and forward mids, and female voice presentation without becoming too siblant.
2) **** 4in1 doesn't see much use as the mids and vocals are too laid back for my liking, and it is a bit too thin.
3) Kz ZST is too sibilant to use.
4) I love KZ atr and hd9, and use them often. I like their mids and presentation of voices.
5) Don't like the Tennmak Pros as they don't seem to have good seperation and details in the mids imo. So not gonna risk it with dulcimer.
6) Also don't like the KZ zs2 for similar reasons as pros.
7) I don't have anything bassy for reference. :p

I'm probably looking for a bassy earphone that has forward mids and good seperation. Something with the clarity of xe800 with more subbass. What would be the best choice from the three?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back