Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 3, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #7,833 of 33,689

Do you mean this:
World's First 64 Driver IEM by JH Audio, https://www.jhaudio.com/products/meet-bertha-ear-monitor

IMHO This borders on absurd, did this come out on April 1st? Easily a $10K iem
rolleyes.gif

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #7,834 of 33,689

IMHO This borders on absurd, did this come out on April 1st? Easily a $10K iem
rolleyes.gif

blink.gif

And yes, it did come out on April 1st, there's a video of them talking about this on their facebook page :)

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #7,836 of 33,689
Feel free to post a list
smily_headphones1.gif
I just got same KZ Zs3 and I just can't get over how much I enjoy them... Obviously I'm a basshead, of sorts

I did, but then took it down to make sure I was on the right side of the MoT rules. Check out my profile, there's web address for my own site where I've done about 70+ reviews.

(ZS3 was in my posted list BTW)

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #7,837 of 33,689
I did, but then took it down to make sure I was on the right side of the MoT rules. Check out my profile, there's web address for my own site where I've done about 70+ reviews.

(ZS3 was in my posted list BTW)

Yeah I realized as I went through the last pages, you were blazing fast in responding though, didnt have time to edit my original post :wink: Thanks

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #7,839 of 33,689
  I love your reviews, I wish your site was easier to remember. I bought 3 pairs because of your site, and if you have good taste, I may keep looking at it! :p

Thanks, also have Loomis's input as well which adds an alternative perspective. 

I'm just adding Loomis's Top 5 and some other recommendations to the site now.

Apr 3, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #7,840 of 33,689

Do you mean this:
World's First 64 Driver IEM by JH Audio, https://www.jhaudio.com/products/meet-bertha-ear-monitor

I saw the WARNING they put at the bottom in small writing

"WARNING: People with neck and upper spine problems should not use this IEM.Any digestive issues may be problematic with this much low end. Too much smooth bass may cause pregnancy (or labor, if already pregnant). Do not be duped by claims more is better. Do not use in a crowded area as this IEM may cause hearing damage to those nearby."

LoL

Apr 3, 2017 at 7:00 PM Post #7,841 of 33,689
Recently received the Swing EC1 (triple driver) $32.90 at Penon.
Nice sounding IEM with clear details and strong bass - a little bit hot on top for my taste.
Foam tips and my tube amp. helps a lot and it sounds well on Xduoo X3 as well.

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:58 PM Post #7,843 of 33,689
So I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the memt x5 for a few weeks(the hype seemed so real!) but recent user reviews have me rethinking that, especially with all the issues with cable noise.  I use my IEMs to walk to work and often make calls so the cable noise is a no go.  

Any other recommendations in that price point?  I need them to come with a mic.  I've owned a few asian headphones and my faves were the piston 2s, and the Z0A3s.  Unforuntely both headphones broke with in   7-8 months of use.

Apr 3, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #7,844 of 33,689
So I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the memt x5 for a few weeks(the hype seemed so real!) but recent user reviews have me rethinking that, especially with all the issues with cable noise.  I use my IEMs to walk to work and often make calls so the cable noise is a no go.  

Any other recommendations in that price point?  I need them to come with a mic.  I've owned a few asian headphones and my faves were the piston 2s, and the Z0A3s.  Unforuntely both headphones broke with in   7-8 months of use.

hi. i'm currently using kinera bd005, search around for a bit- they're currently 19 usd or thereabouts. they should be under 20 at least.

anyway, great bass quality and speed, clear mids. the cable noise is almost non-existent. you may want to buy spinfits tho or tip roll, i found the stock tips to be irritating. also, the cable is mmcx with mic, but no volume control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back