Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 8, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #3,991 of 33,689
cool.gif
Just messaged Seller(s) on Ali and they confirmed that the LZ A2 Pro is indeed the Original configuration.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Dec 8, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #3,994 of 33,689
  Depending on how busy we are at work today, I'll listen to the two **** models, along with some of the others you can see listed in my profile, and let you know the ones I think do best with vocals and treble.  Which styles of music do you listen to?  Currently, most of the music I've ripped to FLAC and put on my DAPs, is Jazz, Big Band, Christmas, and some Celtic, Country, and Gospel.

Take Care,
David Baldock

Whenever you have time then, i mostly listen to pop, anime ost's, rock and anything exciting that gets me on my feet walking like a crazy person.

also at rockingthearies, best Vs comparison post in a while. gave me all the info i need on cellos.

Dec 8, 2016 at 3:18 PM Post #3,996 of 33,689
  (...)

Sorry to disagree with you, but I do have the URBANFUN as well and they don't sound anywhere near as good as the SENDIY M1221. --> They are just in another level and more revealing in coherency, texture, and clarity. And, just because the BA may look the same doesn't necessarily mean they are the same. There are many branded and non-branded earphones that may use the same housing structure as well as similar looking drivers and BA's, but unless you have both to compare, I will definitely not have a say without concrete evidence on what I write about. Yes, corrections were done to my review, but only with the number of drivers and BA, but doesn't change a thing with my description on there "sound signature".

So far, they have everything I have beat to a pulp! 
cool.gif
 .....just my 2 pesos.
wink.gif

I agree although I'm comparing K1 to Urbanfun. I took out UF for a 24hours spin and I have to say it is very good set or earphones but as good as MaGaosi K1. My opinion might be biased by price difference but I'm sure that I can hear and feel SQ difference. K1 are more spacious, have better resolution and detail level. There are on level up from UF. 
Both are worth their price though :)

I'm with you on the driver theory. Module might look the same but components (DD and BA) might be completely different in all 3 phones. If I win lotto this week I will get M1221 and open open to check. Until then I'm not going to risk these 2, I like them too much.

PS. I have measured reistance (don't have eq to do proper impedance check). UF comes @22Ohm, K1 @20Ohm. This is K1 version without logo. Can anyone who has K1 with Sanhoo logo measure theirs, please?

Dec 8, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #4,001 of 33,689
I have the Gleam Handwork Design 8 BA A.K.A DZ8 arriving tomorrow, I'll let you all know how it sounds soon.
My hope is that it's more neutral than the spectacularly neutral 8 + 1 hybrid from Gleam Design.

Dec 8, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #4,003 of 33,689
@Lurk650 Looking forward to reading what you think about the A4s....seriously considering grabbing them, although maybe not for a little while....

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #4,004 of 33,689
Hey everyone, hope this isn't a strange question, but what is a good Chinese IEM that sounds like the Sennheiser HD600? And by that I mean rather flat, great detail especially in the mids and bass that isn't elevated?

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #4,005 of 33,689
I've been doing an A-B comparision with the 4in1's and the DTS+ and though the PLUS has a dual BA + DD set-up? Sonically, I still like the 4in1's better. The PLUS are not bad at all, but tends to have a mid-bass hump with extended bass, which after a while can irritate my sense of hearing. Overall, I personally still like the sub-bass on the 4in1's and the sonic and coherent signature, which makes them so popular.

But, soon....I will find a way to tame that bass on the DTS+, because rest assured, they are still "keepers"!

.....just a quick mini impression. :wink:

I have a great parametric eq curve that can do this. Let me know if you want a pic. Basically cut the 250-500hz area by a few db and increase 1-3k by a db

Users who are viewing this thread

Back